Limbaugh: Obama knew about the Syrian gas attack..........

Um yes, even the United Nations Inspectors confirmed this.

Welcome to September 2013.

Really? Can you provide actual links from actual news sites that prove the claims that you and Limbaugh are making?

I'm guessing you can't. Even Limbaugh said he didn't know if it was true or not, he's just asking the question.

Keep trying 2nd Idiot................maybe someday you'll have an actual fact that you post.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22424188

http://www.livetradingnews.com/un-official-syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-assads-army-6636.htm

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013...-chemical-weapons-only-if-they-were-used.html

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/09/05/201268/russia-releases-100-page-report.html#.UiiK9mRAS7g

Russia releases 100-page report blaming Syrian rebels for March chemical attack « Hot Air

Please show us any reports you know of that say otherwise.

img_6992_satan-obama-the-antichrist-bares-a-remarkable-resemblance-to-president-obama.jpg

Obama arms, funds, trains and directs the Al Qaeda INSURGENTS that gassed hundreds of children. This is Obama's doing.

Last edited:
The loudmouthed idiot of the right wing strikes gold with yet another of his bullshit claims.

He's now saying that Obama knew about the Syrian gas attacks before they happened, and may have even helped them take place.

Rush: Syrians gassed with help from U.S.?

How much farther down do you think this moron can sink?

What’s even more remarkable is that there are reprehensible idiots on the right who actually believe such lies, and propagate them.

A Hitler tactic that would fit right in with Obama's M.O. I think it's quite plausible.

Interestingly enough, most of those links are right wing blogs as well.

I guess that the Rushing Limp Idiot is the one who plants stupid ideas in the minds of the right wing idiots (who can't think for themselves, which is why they are called "ditto (meaning a copy) heads (meaning they copy what others tell them, and that is what they think)", and they parrot the bullshit like it's truth.

Yanno...................it's the conservatives who are "sheeple", because the liberals think for themselves.

Now when thousands of people come at us with evidence and arguments to suggest that 911 was a false flag, they are all lunatics.

But if Rush says that Obama created a false flag OP, that's entirely plausible?

I have no idea what or who is responsible....neither does the fat man.

I guess that the Rushing Limp Idiot is the one who plants stupid ideas in the minds of the right wing idiots (who can't think for themselves, which is why they are called "ditto (meaning a copy) heads (meaning they copy what others tell them, and that is what they think)", and they parrot the bullshit like it's truth.

Yanno...................it's the conservatives who are "sheeple", because the liberals think for themselves.

Pretty much every corner of the political spectrum has its "sheeple".

As far as I'm concerned, the fact that Limbaugh's audience is getting a kernel or two of truth in a larger pile of bullshit regarding this barefaced framing of Assad is a good thing.

Pretty much every corner of the political spectrum has its "sheeple".

As far as I'm concerned, the fact that Limbaugh's audience is getting a kernel or two of truth in a larger pile of bullshit regarding this barefaced framing of Assad is a good thing.

It is nice to see that we have some even-keeled non-partisan posters here. Thanks for the thoughtful contribution.

It looks like Obama is running Al Qaeda, I don't know how else to interpret his single minded desire to have the US military fight on the side of AQ in Syria

Now when thousands of people come at us with evidence and arguments to suggest that 911 was a false flag, they are all lunatics.

But if Rush says that Obama created a false flag OP, that's entirely plausible?

I have no idea what or who is responsible....neither does the fat man.

If the first reaction on nearly everything by the obama admin wasn't to lie then it might not seem so plausible.

No, I'm not buying the false flag, I have to believe otherwise, but I'm not buying the bullshit obama and kerry are selling either.

The loudmouthed idiot of the right wing strikes gold with yet another of his bullshit claims.

He's now saying that Obama knew about the Syrian gas attacks before they happened, and may have even helped them take place.

Rush: Syrians gassed with help from U.S.?

How much farther down do you think this moron can sink?
Yes, it's the latest con-spear-O-see! put forth by the "soft and cuddly fuzzball"

Oh, wait a minute, he's not tin foiling it he says, he's just "putting it out there" -- that Obama Planned the Syrian Gas Attacks. He bases it on this article by Yossef Bodansky titled "Did the White House Help Plan the Syrian Chemical Attack?"

It makes perfect sense to him though. And one of his adoring fans sums it up nicely in all cap clarity: "RUSH LIMBAUGH SAYS ADOLF OBAMA BEHIND NERVE GASSING OF SYRIANS!!!"

Here's how Rush presented this new angle on Chemical Barry:

"I'm not asserting any of this to be true. I just found it now in very credible place, and you know me.
I don’t go with the flow of conventional wisdom — and I’m not a conspiracy kook, either. This makes perfect sense to me that Bashar could be set up. So I’m just putting this out as a possibility, because it’s already out there. I didn’t put it out there.
I’m just reminding you and sharing with you what’s there.
It’s up to you.

You know the old, "We report, you decide" thing here."
Archives - Rush Limbaugh - The Rush Limbaugh Show

At long last, we may finally be getting some truth about what's going on in the Fort Marcy Obama-led Syrian Park.

Mounting evidence raises questions about Syrian chemical weapon attack | World Tribune

It appears Rush is pointing to this article.
Russia is also saying it has evidence in the 100 page report.

Whether or not they are the real deal isn't really the point. The real deal is showing absolute proof of the violation to the American people.

Finally, we don't have a dog in this hunt as the Rebels are the same one's we are fighting else where. Why the hell would we do something to give them a upper hand................

Forum List

Back