Limbaugh says Hillary very likely INELIGIBLE for presidency

Rush doesn't tell people what to think, he just discusses what people are already thinking. That's why he's so popular. The mentally weak are liberals who repeat what they heard their liberal politicians say, but can't explain anything they repeat.
Neither your MessiahRushie nor his audience has even a remote idea what he blathers on about, but they BOTH know it's BRILLIANT even though neither can even repeat it! :rofl::lmao:

February 10, 2012

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Jerry on Long Island in New York, welcome to the EIB Network. Hello, sir.

CALLER: Rush, mega, mega dittos from New York. Thank you for taking my call. It's a thrill to be speaking to you.

RUSH: Thank you, sir, very much.

CALLER: A huge thrill. Thank you very much.

RUSH: You bet.

CALLER: I was telling Snerdley, your opening monologues are usually amazing but this morning's was brilliant, and I think it should be distributed to every high school student in this country. Because it was absolutely conservatism on parade this morning, and if our candidates could talk anywhere near what you said this morning, it would be a landslide in November, don't you think?

RUSH: You know, I've forgotten what I said. I thought I opened up talking about the Obama Health and Human Services, the abortion thing. What did I say that...? I'm not denying it was great. I just don't remember it.

CALLER: I was never really prompted to call anybody. When I heard it I just thought, "This was conservatism." Everything you said, Rush. Just... I don't know what you said, but it was just conservatism.

Okay......... I don't know what the hell this has to do with the price of rice in China..... but okay.....
This is why DittoTards need their MessiahRushie to tell them what to think!!!

can she be President while in a 10x10 cell?

Convicts have run for president before. Eugene Debs did in 1920. Got 3.4% of the national vote.

images

There will never be another Limbaugh.

But when it came to playing back what people said- Jon Stewart with the Daily Show did a great job.

Of course John Stewart and Limbaugh are both very talented entertainers.

Nonsense. Stewart is a stand up comedian (a bad one) and an actor. ).

True- Limbaugh is not a comedian.

Stewart really is funny when he skewers Conservatives.

But they are both very talented entertainers.

Lefties get their book larning from lefty actors. And because you're educated by idiots, you never understand 2/3 of what is happening around you.

Conservatives get their "book learning" from Conservative entertainers like Rush Limbaugh.

Which is why you are so gullible.

Rush shares ideas and presents facts.

Unlike the comedians and sexual deviants the left drools after.

Like I said- Rush just shows how gullible you are.

This thread does bring up a good point.

Is Obama narcissistic enough to drive the bus over Hillary? He might do it. Bernie Sanders has to be one of his heros.

This thread does bring up a good point.

Is Obama narcissistic enough to drive the bus over Hillary? He might do it. Bernie Sanders has to be one of his heros.

That will be evident if the FBI wishes the feds to press charges against Hillary and they don't. If that does happen, either way it will be a huge controversy for Hillary and Sanders may fly into first place.

But then again, that would take dignity on behalf of the Democrat voters. And as we all know, Democrats have no dignity; that's why they are Democrats in the first place.

Forum List

Back