Limbaugh says Hillary very likely INELIGIBLE for presidency

The far left is doing all they can to push their nomination for President..

Even trying to now show how she will be different from Obama...

Then again most people with a brain know not much will change..

Another huge democrat scandal blacked out by the controlled media.

Is Hillary Eligible for the Presidency? - The Rush Limbaugh Show

jan 7 2016 I'll tell you something here, folks. You know who really, really, really might be ineligible to run for the presidency? And it isn't Ted Cruz. Nobody on the Republican side. Let's examine Hillary Clinton in terms of eligibility.

She might not be eligible to be elected president when everybody gets finished. Look at this, 18 US Code 107: "Concealment, Removal, or Mutilation Generally: Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. ... and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

...and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office..."

If she is ever indicted on this e-mail business, or if they find that she has mutilated, destroyed, hidden, or otherwise done away with documents that were classified that came under her purview? Sorry, folks. She's gotta be convicted, of course. But if that were to ever happen, she's not qualified.

On what does Limbaugh base this opinion? His High School education?

Net worth 70 mil
Yours ?
Numb nuts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Limbaugh says Hillary very likely INELIGIBLE for presidency"

He's right...I don't think you can run be President if you are a convicted FELON!

:lmao:

I don't think any convicted felon can be elected- but the Constitution doesn't have any such prohibition.
Unless they're a Democrat. They're immune from everything.

Wow- I never knew that Democrats had such power over you.

Rush said Romney would win in a landslide. Rush was wrong.
Rush said the Marines in Cairo were not allowed to have bullets. Rush was wrong.
Rush said there is a link between abortion and breast cancer. Rush was wrong.

There you go, gummo.

Hey einstein. Rush has 8 trillion dollars. How much you got?

Rush is a very successful entertainer- and he knows how to entertains his victims....I mean audience.

Fascinating. The HDS crowd has been humiliating themselves over and over with these crazy claims, but it doesn't phase them at all.
But then, a person must possess a conscience in order to feel shame. The sociopathic Hillary-haters have no conscience, hence they are incapable of feeling shame.

HAHAHA. Nothing but namecalling. Why don't you address the issue for once? Is hillary guilty.?

Absolutely!

1173722_10152264432352365_946524572_n.jpg
damn, a bear really does shit in the woods.

Next thing you know, we will find out the Pope is Catholic!
He is?

"Limbaugh says Hillary very likely INELIGIBLE for presidency"

He's right...I don't think you can run be President if you are a convicted FELON!

:lmao:

I don't think any convicted felon can be elected- but the Constitution doesn't have any such prohibition.
Unless they're a Democrat. They're immune from everything.

Wow- I never knew that Democrats had such power over you.

Oh, they don't. I shoot 'em on sight.

jan 7 2016 I'll tell you something here, folks. You know who really, really, really might be ineligible to run for the presidency? And it isn't Ted Cruz. Nobody on the Republican side. Let's examine Hillary Clinton in terms of eligibility.

She might not be eligible to be elected president when everybody gets finished. Look at this, 18 US Code 107: "Concealment, Removal, or Mutilation Generally: Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. ... and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

If she is ever indicted on this e-mail business, or if they find that she has mutilated, destroyed, hidden, or otherwise done away with documents that were classified that came under her purview? Sorry, folks. She's gotta be convicted, of course. But if that were to ever happen, she's not qualified.

It's the hypocrisy that's the problem. For 4 long years the Tea Party, right wing talk radio, FOX news and Donald Trump beat on Obama over his birth certificate. He finally produces one showing him born on U.S. soil.

What does the Tea Party do next? They put up a candidate that was born in Canada to run for POTUS--LOL

This story coming to you from the Looney Tune section of the right wing of the Republican party--which is lead by Rush Limbaugh. Limbaugh probably thought this Canada thing would just blow over. That "Talent on loan from GAWWWDDD" is going into overdrive on this one--LOL

:dig:

Ted_Cruz_El_Cubano_De_Canada%25CC%2581_LARGE.jpg

rush-cartoon.jpg

Last edited:
If Limbaugh said it then it must be true. He's never been wrong about anything.

How about a short list - three things - that he's been wrong about, skidmark.
Apr 6, 2014
RUSH: I devised the Limbaugh Theorem

April 03, 2013
RUSH: undocumented Democrats." Yeah, we invented that term back in 2010 here on the EIB Network. In fact, July 1st was the earliest use that we can document in our archives

August 19, 2015
RUSH: But the inside-the-Beltway Republican establishment has co-opted the term "low-information voter," invented and created by me, ahem, by the way

June 18, 2013
RUSH: "Generation Text." (My coinage.)

Apr 6, 2014

April 03, 2013
RUSH: undocumented Democrats." Yeah, we invented that term back in 2010 here on the EIB Network. In fact, July 1st was the earliest use that we can document in our archives

August 19, 2015
RUSH: But the inside-the-Beltway Republican establishment has co-opted the term "low-information voter," invented and created by me, ahem, by the way

June 18, 2013

He's been wrong about these, you low-information voter?

No law can over-rule the Constitution. No law passed by Congress can disqualify a candidate eligible under the Constitution- not Cruz- not Hillary- not Rush.

The constitution just sets minimum requirements. Of course congress can add others.

And where in the Constitution does it say Congress can do any such thing?

Article 2 section 1 "No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States"

"no" "neither" "not". Everything is stated in a negative sense. Those are MINIMUM requirements. THINK

[

It's the hypocrisy that's the problem. For 4 long years the Tea Party, right wing talk radio, FOX news and Donald Trump beat on Obama over his birth certificate. He finally produces one showing him born on U.S. soil.

It was an obvious fraud. More or less said so right on the birth certificate.

Apr 6, 2014

April 03, 2013

August 19, 2015

June 18, 2013

He's been wrong about these, you low-information voter?
Yes, your MessiahRushie is dead wrong on all of them.

He plagiarized Noah Rothman for his "Limbaugh Theorem."

"Undocumented Democrats" was coined in 2001 by Ric, a blogger for the Green Industry's website LawnSite.com. The term was in common usage by 2006.

"Low-information voter" has been in publication since 1971.

And "Generation Text" was coined by Dr Michael Osit and is the title of his book, "Generation Text: Raising Well-Adjusted Kids In An Age Of Instant Everything," (Amacom, 2008), awarded "Best Book of the Year" by Instructor Magazine, June 2008, and is one of 5 finalists out of 440 books reviewed in the 13th Annual Books For Life Awards in the category of Parenting.

Now tell me how the pathological liar was not wrong about all 4, you mis-information voter.

Last edited:

Net worth 70 mil
Yours ?
Numb nuts?

LOL! He exploited YOUR stupidity, not mine.

Net worth 70 mil
Yours ?
Numb nuts?

LOL! He exploited YOUR stupidity, not mine.

Yes - but here you are
Whining about his success
He's fucked you and you are too stupid to realize it
LOL

No law can over-rule the Constitution. No law passed by Congress can disqualify a candidate eligible under the Constitution- not Cruz- not Hillary- not Rush.

The constitution just sets minimum requirements. Of course congress can add others.

Article 2 section 1 "No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States"

"no" "neither" "not". Everything is stated in a negative sense. Those are MINIMUM requirements. THINK

They are the only eligibility requirements.

If a candidate meets those, and the Electoral College elects the person, and Congress confirms the election- the person is President.

Congress has no Constitutional authority to write any eligibility rules for the President- any more than the President has the right to decide who can be a Congress man.

Even a convicted criminal like Rush could be President.

Another far left drone troll showing they do not understand the Constitution..

yes- but Rush has the right to say what he says- even if he is a far left drone troll.

They are the only eligibility requirements.

If a candidate meets those, and the Electoral College elects the person, and Congress confirms the election- the person is President.

Congress has no Constitutional authority to write any eligibility rules for the President- any more than the President has the right to decide who can be a Congress man.

Even a convicted criminal like Rush could be President.

When has Rush ever been convicted of anything?

Rush said Romney would win in a landslide. Rush was wrong.
Rush said the Marines in Cairo were not allowed to have bullets. Rush was wrong.
Rush said there is a link between abortion and breast cancer. Rush was wrong.

There you go, gummo.

Hey einstein. Rush has 8 trillion dollars. How much you got?

Rush is a very successful entertainer- and he knows how to entertains his victims....I mean audience.

The mere mention of Rush Limbaugh's name is enough for liberal's heads to explode...yeah I have to admit that is pretty entertaining :laugh:

Forum List

Back