Limbaugh says Hillary very likely INELIGIBLE for presidency

Obviously, no one thought a thing about it being criminal in any way....
Care, every time one of you Libs post another attempt to defend her you continue to leave out a MOUNTAIN of FACTS and EVIDENCE that PROVES she has repeatedly violated laws under the Espionage Act. Let's forget for a second that this last batch of her e-mails has HER (in her own e-mail) ordering a subordinate to BREAK THE LAW....the FBI stated they are looking at 'NEGLIGENCE'. THAT means even if they do not find in her over 1,300 cases of sending / receiving classified info that doing so was INTENTIONAL they can STILL indict her for 'Negligence'.... I count for EVERY e-mail. That's over 1,300 criminal counts of NEGLIGENCE! But you, as mentioned, gloss over, omit the fact that there are so many more charges / things she can be charged with...such as her never signing the training document REQUIRED BY LAW stating she completed her security training after she received her security clearance. That's a REAL THING, Care...a REAL CRIME!

She looks like a senile old bitch. Dig that hairdo. Christ, she must be a vision of lovliness in the morning. No wonder she's married to a pedophile.

Another huge democrat scandal blacked out by the controlled media.

Is Hillary Eligible for the Presidency? - The Rush Limbaugh Show

jan 7 2016 I'll tell you something here, folks. You know who really, really, really might be ineligible to run for the presidency? And it isn't Ted Cruz. Nobody on the Republican side. Let's examine Hillary Clinton in terms of eligibility.

She might not be eligible to be elected president when everybody gets finished. Look at this, 18 US Code 107: "Concealment, Removal, or Mutilation Generally: Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. ... and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

...and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office..."

If she is ever indicted on this e-mail business, or if they find that she has mutilated, destroyed, hidden, or otherwise done away with documents that were classified that came under her purview? Sorry, folks. She's gotta be convicted, of course. But if that were to ever happen, she's not qualified.

The mouth that bored.

Actually it makes a lot of sense. She was charged with knowing better.

If Limbaugh said it then it must be true. He's never been wrong about anything.
November 05, 2012
RUSH: My friends, I've been looking at all the data that you have been looking at. I've been trying to separate feelings from thoughts and come up with some sort of an educated prognostication. You know, common sense tells me this election isn't gonna be close and shouldn't be.

If the Redskins win at home, the incumbent party wins the presidential race, 17 out of 18 times going back to 1940. If the Redskins lose at home, the challenger prevails. Well, the Redskins lost to the Carolina Panthers. That means Romney wins.
Damn, you found one of them.

How about a short list - three things - that he's been wrong about, skidmark.
Rush said Romney would win in a landslide. Rush was wrong.
Rush said the Marines in Cairo were not allowed to have bullets. Rush was wrong.
Rush said there is a link between abortion and breast cancer. Rush was wrong.

There you go, gummo.

Rush said the Marines in Cairo were not allowed to have bullets. Rush was wrong.

There you go, gummo.

You're an idiot
That's about as broad as obamas campaign promises
All lies
At least the latter are verifiable
Who's that pole smoker in your avi by the way?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There you go, gummo.

You're an idiot
All lies
Thanks

Nope, all things said by the pill popped himself.

"Limbaugh says Hillary very likely INELIGIBLE for presidency"

He's right...I don't think you can run be President if you are a convicted FELON!

:lmao:

If you're a Democrat, you can do anything you want. Look what they've gotten away with so far.

jan 7 2016 I'll tell you something here, folks. You know who really, really, really might be ineligible to run for the presidency? And it isn't Ted Cruz. Nobody on the Republican side. Let's examine Hillary Clinton in terms of eligibility.

She might not be eligible to be elected president when everybody gets finished. Look at this, 18 US Code 107: "Concealment, Removal, or Mutilation Generally: Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. ... and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

If she is ever indicted on this e-mail business, or if they find that she has mutilated, destroyed, hidden, or otherwise done away with documents that were classified that came under her purview? Sorry, folks. She's gotta be convicted, of course. But if that were to ever happen, she's not qualified.

Well this shows Rush's usual vast legal knowledge.

No law can over-rule the Constitution. No law passed by Congress can disqualify a candidate eligible under the Constitution- not Cruz- not Hillary- not Rush.

There you go, gummo.

You're an idiot
All lies
Thanks

Nope, all things said by the pill popped himself.

Who is that pole-smoking ball-lapper in your avi?

He's right...I don't think you can run be President if you are a convicted FELON!

I don't think any convicted felon can be elected- but the Constitution doesn't have any such prohibition.

Fascinating. The HDS crowd has been humiliating themselves over and over with these crazy claims, but it doesn't phase them at all.
But then, a person must possess a conscience in order to feel shame. The sociopathic Hillary-haters have no conscience, hence they are incapable of feeling shame.

HAHAHA. Nothing but namecalling. Why don't you address the issue for once? Is hillary guilty.?

Absolutely!

1173722_10152264432352365_946524572_n.jpg
damn, a bear really does shit in the woods.

Next thing you know, we will find out the Pope is Catholic!

Actually you can, at least legally. Rapper kanye west is a felon and he says he's gonna run in 2020.

There you go, gummo.

Hey einstein. Rush has 8 trillion dollars. How much you got?

On what does Limbaugh base this opinion? His High School education?

No law can over-rule the Constitution. No law passed by Congress can disqualify a candidate eligible under the Constitution- not Cruz- not Hillary- not Rush.

The constitution just sets minimum requirements. Of course congress can add others.

I don't think any convicted felon can be elected- but the Constitution doesn't have any such prohibition.
Unless they're a Democrat. They're immune from everything.

Forum List

Back