Lindell has 5 Million

Okay, Mike’s election fraud data is fake. Pay up!
See how that works?
You gotta prove it, asshole. And Mike Lindell is the one offering the $5mil not me. But you'd probably piss your pants if you had to prove your stupid crap. You're, as the say in Texas, 'all hat, no cattle.' All you have is a funny face. No wonder I had you on ignore. Bye Bye...again.

Last edited:
You gotta prove it, asshole. And Mike Lindell is the one offering the $5mil not me. But you'd probably piss your pants if you had to prove your stupid crap. You're, as the say in Texas, 'all hat, no cattle.'
Oh, prove it kinda like MrPillow and the Toxic Orange Turd proved election fraud?
Gotcha! :laugh2:

Here's you big chance republicans.
For all those who have openly said there is massive evidence, produce it now.
He will never part with that money.
He's not asking for evidence, dimwit. Try to get some educated person to explain to you what is written in the OP.

He's not asking for evidence, dimwit. Try to get some educated person to explain to you what is written in the OP.
Listen up dickhead.
The fact remains you have no evidence and he is tempting you lot with a bribe to prove that wrong.
Yet you can't think it's me that understand?
Really?

And you STILL are an ignorant slob. Lindell is offering YOU $5mil to PROVE he is wrong!! Apparently you can't. All you seem to be able to do is come on this forum and spew hatred. BTW what word is 'innothi?' Apparently on top of being a glittering idiot, you are also illiterate.

I know your out of ammo when you focus on the grammar.
Go away you limp wristed teapot.

Listen up dickhead.
The fact remains you have no evidence and he is tempting you lot with a bribe to prove that wrong.
Yet you can't think it's me that understand?
Really?
Again, penis-breath, he's not asking for evidence from me. He's asking for evidence from shitheads like you that his evidence of election fraud is fake. Pony up or shut up!

Watch the entire 2-hour video and listen to every word spoken, look at every image shown...then find something you want to prove untrue...THEN PROVIDE THE FUCKING EVIDENCE!

I'll be waiting, dickhead.

But first, you'll have to learn how to read, understand and write the English language. I'll likely be dead for a several years before that happens.

Again, penis-breath, he's not asking from evidence from me. He's asking for evidence from shitheads like you that his evidence of election fraud is fake. Pony up or shut up!

Watch the entire 2-hour video and listen to every word spoken, look at every image shown...then find something you want to prove untrue...THEN PROVIDE THE FUCKING EVIDENCE!

I'll be waiting, dickhead.

But first, you'll have to learn how to read, understand and write the English language. I'll be dead for a hundred years before that happens.

You've extended your vitriolic vocabulary a bit. Did it take your mother long to invent that?
Why don't you simply take pity on me and pray for me. That always works.

I know your out of ammo when you focus on the grammar.
Go away you limp wristed teapot.
No that was the icing on the cake. Your supposition about Lindell was completely wrong but I understand you can't really address that so you insult which is the sanctuary of the loser. Go away loser.

Forum List

Back