Lindell has 5 Million

You've extended your vitriolic vocabulary a bit. Did it take your mother long to invent that?
Why don't you simply take pity on me and pray for me. That always works.
I pray that someday you will learn how to read, understand and write English. May God bless you miserable fucking soul!

I pray that someday you will learn how to read, understand and write English. May God bless you miserable fucking soul!

Thank you for your prayers but when I considered the effect it has on you, don't waste your time.
They didn't work when you prayed for trump. I love this when you jerks line up to have the Mickey ripped out of you.

No that was the icing on the cake. Your supposition about Lindell was completely wrong but I understand you can't really address that so you insult which is the sanctuary of the loser. Go away loser.

You fuck off wanker.
Have you ever seen such a response to the OP when you think I'm wrong?
Everyone has a chop at me. I love it.
Keep going

“Proof” without evidence - How’s that work exactly?
I see you have trouble when obvious words are left out. He's not asking for evidence of election fraud. He has all he needs. He's asking that you provide evidence that his evidence is not the truth.

You're a great troll. Read the post to which I replied for context.

Again, penis-breath, he's not asking from evidence from me. He's asking for evidence from shitheads like you that his evidence of election fraud is fake. Pony up or shut up!

Watch the entire 2-hour video and listen to every word spoken, look at every image shown...then find something you want to prove untrue...THEN PROVIDE THE FUCKING EVIDENCE!

I'll be waiting, dickhead.

But first, you'll have to learn how to read, understand and write the English language. I'll be dead for a hundred years before that happens.
Thanks, so far, at least 3 stupid lefty idiots descended on this thread, didn't even read the linked article, made up their own story and insulted anyone correcting them. Then they went on to try to derail and deflect from their obvious abject stupidity. What dumbasses.

You fuck off wanker.
Have you ever seen such a response to the OP when you think I'm wrong?
Everyone has a chop at me. I love it.
Keep going
"Have you ever seen such a response to the OP when you think I'm wrong?"
I will answer when you translate that illiterate drivel however, I see you and a few other low intellect, low intelligence lefty, Marxist tools making fools of yourselves. Now you use those same fools to support your WRONG posts. Do you even realize what a complete knuckle-dragging, troglodyte, you are?

I see you have trouble when obvious words are left out. He's not asking for evidence of election fraud. He has all he needs. He's asking that you provide evidence that his evidence is not the truth.

You're a great troll. Read the post to which I replied for context.
Lol - please re-read what you just actually wrote ..
It is dolts such as yourself that have made Trumpy Bear & MrPillow rich!! :lol:

Thank you for your prayers but when I considered the effect it has on you, don't waste your time.
They didn't work when you prayed for trump. I love this when you jerks line up to have the Mickey ripped out of you.
Oh Oh...Somebody's got "Orange Man Bad" on the brain.....:omg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh Oh...Somebody's got "Orange Man Bad" on the brain.....:omg::auiqs.jpg:

My trump defeat defeat syndrome is well under control.
I love rubbing it in especially when anything arrives about the fraudulence.
And you all bite every time.

This thread proves he is rich
I got 5 million if you can prove Bigfoot doesn’t exist! :D

1627014878826.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back