Lindell Losing It

Pure Evil I tell you!
Host said Walmart is compromised by China.

MyPillow gets axed by Walmart and Lindell can't take it. "Evil Agenda"

well walmart did reject him and favors china made products so they can get richer off of slave labor,,

you arent in favor of slave labor are you??

Maybe walmart didnt want to support insurrectionists ?
With Wal mart and other box stores we may not have known it back then when they started, but they became Insurrectionists as per destroying many mom and pop stores.

doesnt mean I support them like you guys do,,,
not to mention its you mother fuckers that created the china mess like the little traitors you are,,
Wow, nice melt…

Again, name a store that isn’t grocery that doesn’t import Chinese products?

Simple question…

Also, if you look up my writings about a China, well wow I don’t like China but I am sure if I went into your home and looked at all your stuff I bet a good amount of it is made in China…

So as you point your crooked pudgy finger at me maybe you should realize I ain’t the one buying cheap crap nor have I ever endorsed the idea we should be trading with China…

Thank Nixon, Republicans and Democrats for that…

Wow, nice melt…

Again, name a store that isn’t grocery that doesn’t import Chinese products?

Simple question…

Also, if you look up my writings about a China, well wow I don’t like China but I am sure if I went into your home and looked at all your stuff I bet a good amount of it is made in China…

So as you point your crooked pudgy finger at me maybe you should realize I ain’t the one buying cheap crap nor have I ever endorsed the idea we should be trading with China…

Thank Nixon, Republicans and Democrats for that…
you would loose that challenge,,

I find it odd that on a thread where youre defending china you claim to reject their actions,,

doesnt mean I support them like you guys do,,,
not to mention its you mother fuckers that created the china mess like the little traitors you are,,
Why whine? Lindell is outcasted for good reason. Not only is he a troublemaking fool, his product didn't cut it sales wise according to Walmart execs. Is that too hard to understand?

Why whine? Lindell is outcasted for good reason. Not only is he a troublemaking fool, his product didn't cut it sales wise according to Walmart execs. Is that too hard to understand?
so youre siding with rich white people that run huge corps. that use slave labor over an american who employs americans,,,

you would loose that challenge,,

I find it odd that on a thread where youre defending china you claim to reject their actions,,
I am not defending China but mocking your fake outrage…

I have tons of responses that are anti-China and know for a fact many of you that voted for Trump loved China until Covid spread throughout the World and now you hate them.

So let cut the bullshit and lies because I can pony up my content on China and will tell you no matter under the name Peace, Mad Jack Flint or Bruce T. Laney I have never defended China…

Now again name a store that isn’t grocery that doesn’t import Made in China?

I am not defending China but mocking your fake outrage…

I have tons of responses that are anti-China and know for a fact many of you that voted for Trump loved China until Covid spread throughout the World and now you hate them.

So let cut the bullshit and lies because I can pony up my content on China and will tell you no matter under the name Peace, Mad Jack Flint or Bruce T. Laney I have never defended China…

Now again name a store that isn’t grocery that doesn’t import Made in China?
youre defending them right now,,

Losing? You apparently dont know what that means.
Dude has been a nutcase for a while now

Forum List

Back