Lindell Losing It

youre defending them right now,,
No, I am pointing out the mere fact you were crying about how Walmart sell slave labor crap from China and I asked you a simple question and that is name a store that isn’t grocery that doesn’t sell Made in China?

There is no defending but instead I am mocking you…

Also My Pillow Guy has caused himself this issue he faces and sometimes he should think the fight he is fighting is worth it or will he cost his employees their jobs because of his actions?

Anyhoo, when you sip from that glass you bought at Target look and notice it was made in China…

No, I am pointing out the mere fact you were crying about how Walmart sell slave labor crap from China and I asked you a simple question and that is name a store that isn’t grocery that doesn’t sell Made in China?

Also My Pillow Guy has caused himself this issue he faces and sometimes he should think the fight he is fighting is worth it or will he cost his employees their jobs because of his actions?

Anyhoo, when you sip from that glass you bought at Target look and notice it was made in China…
Of course it was

hate to break it to you but most of my stuff wasnt made in china and is well over 40 yrs old,,

He keeps on getting my dollars. Every now and then, I like to go to his website and spend about $500 on his merchandise to donate to the local Veterans' support organization. Disabled Vets like warm robes and slippers and soft sheets and comfy pillows. I think they would disagree with anyone who believes that Lindell is anything but a proud and successful American.

He gets my dollars.

Every time one of the squealing little leftist animals on this board decides to take out their frustrations on him, I go spend more.

I like it.

hate to break it to you but most of my stuff wasnt made in china and is well over 40 yrs old,,
My drinking glasses are made in Spain from recycled glass. I do a lot of sewing and most of my sewing supplies are made in USA or Japan. I turn down any textiles that are made in China. It's not hard to avoid Chinese crap if you aren't lazy.

well walmart did reject him and favors china made products so they can get richer off of slave labor … you arent in favor of slave labor are you??

In China workers are paid wages, much like anywhere else. Of course maybe you think “wage workers” are also “slaves.” Is that your point?

Factory wages in China have climbed dramatically in recent years. Trading with or buying from China, or Saudi Arabia, or Mexico, or anywhere else … is not the same as supporting those governments — especially when the products are such simple commodities. Walmart sells products which come from many different foreign countries, the U.S. included. It’s called “free market capitalism.”

Most Americans are not in unions and they are paid exactly what the “free market” dictates. In China, with many more factories, the situation is the same, though there may be more choice to change jobs. For almost all of the working population, changing jobs is no hassle in China, though average wages of course are still much lower than in the U.S.A. The difference is that there is almost no political freedom in that one-party country. Perhaps some Trumpsters would like a situation like that here? You know, maybe we need a king, as in “King Trump.” The products sold in Walmart, by the way, don’t come from XinJiang province either … for what it’s worth.

The dumb and crazy pro-Trump “pillow man” advertises his “special deal” pillow cotton comes from … Egypt, which is also a dictatorship now aided by Uncle Sam and especially … Saudi Arabia. Hmmm.

Finally, I sleep very well on my soft non-“Pillow Man” pillows, though after I wake I sometimes have to watch Lindell’s incredibly loud & utterly obnoxious commercials. What a grifter that man is. What a sad American nightmare!

Last edited:
In China workers are paid wages, much like anywhere else. Of course maybe you think “wage workers” are also “slaves.” Is that your point?

Factory wages in China have climbed dramatically in recent years. Trading with or buying from China, or Saudi Arabia, or Mexico, or anywhere else … is not the same as supporting those governments — especially when the products are such simple commodities. Walmart sells products which come from many different foreign countries, the U.S. included. It’s called “free market capitalism.”

Most Americans are not in unions and they are paid exactly what the “free market” dictates. In China, with many more factories, the situation is the same. For almost all of the working population, changing jobs is no hassle in China, though average wages of course are still much lower than in the U.S.A. The difference is that there is very little political freedom in that one-party country. Perhaps some Trumpsters would like a situation like that here? You know, maybe we need a king, as in “King Trump.” The products sold in Walmart, by the way, don’t come from XinJiang province either … for what it’s worth.

The dumb and crazy pro-Trump “pillow man” advertises his “special deal” pillow’s cotton comes from … Egypt, which is also a dictatorship now aided by Uncle Sam and especially … Saudi Arabia. Hmmm.

Finally, I sleep very well on my soft non-“Pillow Man” pillows, though after I wake I sometimes have to watch Lindell’s incredibly loud & utterly stupid commercials! What a grifter. What a dumb American nightmare!
How much do Chinese workers make per day or per week or per month?

He keeps on getting my dollars. Every now and then, I like to go to his website and spend about $500 on his merchandise to donate to the local Veterans' support organization. Disabled Vets like warm robes and slippers and soft sheets and comfy pillows. I think they would disagree with anyone who believes that Lindell is anything but a proud and successful American.

He gets my dollars.

Every time one of the squealing little leftist animals on this board decides to take out their frustrations on him, I go spend more.

I like it.
Mike Lindell is stupid.

Go spend more money.

Forum List

Back