Lindell Strikes Back

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
It says they have the right to see Dominions source codes. Dominion will not like that.

MrPillow just added to the Dominion settlement he's about to pay?
EXCELLENT!! :lmao:

38206774-9164047-image-a-18_1611075358041.jpg
Whats wrong , what could dominion be hiding ? I thought transparency was nice. Seems you guys that call it a conspiracy theory ge awful defensive when anyone even brings the word proof up . Got something to hide? 80 million didn't vote for that turd and you and everyone knows it!

It says they have the right to see Dominions source codes. Dominion will not like that.

He’s a moron and he’s going to get his psychotic lying butt beat
Who Dershowitz?

Who Dershowitz?
One of those who got O.J. Simpson off.

Dershowitz blasted Dominion for refusing to share its source code. “It’s as if My Pillow ere accused of having some secret poison in its formula, and you couldn’t tell it by just looking at the pillow, and then somehow My Pillow said, we’re not going to give your our formula, we’re going to hide it from you. That’s what they’re trying to do. They’re trying to hide what they’re doing—at the same time that they’re trying to prevent you from entering the marketplace of ideas. They’re in the marketplace of ideas. They’re not only in the marketplace of ideas; they’re in the economic marketplace too. They’re to shut you out of being able to sell your products in stores. They’re trying to silence you, and they’re doing it as the government of the United States. That’s why I’m in this case.

Same source as OP. ^^^^

Who Dershowitz?
What do you care you have proven you support murderers.

Pillow boy will soon find himself bankrupt and back on that crack pipe once again.

Watch...
You watch. You think Dominion wants to give out their source codes? Too bad.
Doesn't matter what the law is , dominion will not comply and our law enforcement agencies won't do a damn thing . Unless Barr, or Dunham are on the case. Our justice system is a joke.

Another article:

Mr. Lindell was joined by lawyer Alan Dershowitz, who said Dominion has acted as the government due to the power the feds extended to the voting company, but now Dominion is suppressing the viewpoints of critics.

“We don’t suppress. We don’t censor, but that is what Dominion is trying to do on behalf of the government,” said Mr. Dershowitz, who is advising Mr. Lindell and his legal team. “We are going to be demanding access to their machines, to their codes.”

Well, Dominion has nothing to hide, right? This should not be a problem if there was no fraud. If they fight it they are admitting guilt. There is no other explanation.

Who Dershowitz?
I have done no such thing....why do orange cultists lie so glibly?

Who Dershowitz?
I have done no such thing....why do orange cultists lie so glibly?
Now you are lying. What's new? Troll.

Forum List

Back