Lindsay Graham Announces. Yawn

He could be our second closeted gay President, after Buchanan.

or hillary could be our first lesbian president. Yoko Ono came out yesterday about a gay liason that she had with hillary years ago. In DC the rumors were always very active about HRC being a lesbian. More to come, O'Malley and Sanders will be on the attack

Here we go again. Yet another RW lie they will repeat and email until it becomes the truth.

Just shows how terrified they are.

And of course, no surprise that brainless Redfish would post this lie and believe it.

Holy shit, that's a new one. Why do these people keep falling for shit like this?:rofl:

read it. Yoko Ono claims she had a romantic fling with Hillary Clinton - The Hollywood Mag Celeb news stars photos

this one from a left wing website.

or hillary could be our first lesbian president. Yoko Ono came out yesterday about a gay liason that she had with hillary years ago. In DC the rumors were always very active about HRC being a lesbian. More to come, O'Malley and Sanders will be on the attack

Here we go again. Yet another RW lie they will repeat and email until it becomes the truth.

And of course, no surprise that brainless Redfish would post this lie and believe it.

Holy shit, that's a new one. Why do these people keep falling for shit like this?:rofl:

read it. Yoko Ono claims she had a romantic fling with Hillary Clinton - The Hollywood Mag Celeb news stars photos

sounds like somebody's jealous !

from a left wing website: Yoko Ono claims she had a romantic fling with Hillary Clinton - The Hollywood Mag Celeb news stars photos

sounds like somebody's jealous !

no one in his right mind would have any sexual interest in either of those old worn out bitches. But if they turn you on, go for it.

First off Graham isnt gay.
Second I fail to see what he brings to the party, so to speak. Any idea?

Liberals love and celebrate the fags......

.........every 4 years in November.
I'm supposed to celebrate you??

:wtf:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Wow, you're like, so witty and stuff!
Yes, I am. Now, bow before me.

But keep your hand off my zipper.

HE was being sarcastic, moron. The truth is you are dull, witless, and post dumb shit.

Liberals love and celebrate the fags......

.........every 4 years in November.
I'm supposed to celebrate you??

:wtf:

Wow, you're like, so witty and stuff!
Yes, I am. Now, bow before me.

But keep your hand off my zipper.

HE was being sarcastic, moron. The truth is you are dull, witless, and post dumb shit.
Only in your weak eyes, shegeytz.

He has no interest in being president. He wants to introduce issues into the discussion.

Like getting US troops killed and wounded in Iraq. That's a great issue for this warmonger to bring up. What are the other candidates besides Rand Paul going to say?

Forum List

Back