Lindsey Graham called Trump a "race-baiting xenophobic bigot" - What has changed?

Do you belive Prez Trump has something damaging on Senator Lindsey Graham

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Lindsey Graham called Trump a "race-baiting xenophobic bigot" - What has changed?

Graham: We should have kicked Trump out of the party [/SIZE]
“He took our problems in 2012 with Hispanics and made them far worse by espousing forced deportation,” Graham said. “Looking back, we should have basically kicked him out of the party.”
Asked how that would be done, the South Carolina senator suggested Republicans could have united against him like many are doing now.
“The more you know about Donald Trump, the less likely you are to vote for him. The more you know about his business enterprises, the less successful he looks. The more you know about his political giving, the less Republican he looks,” Graham said. “We should have done this months ago.”

Trump: Lindsey Graham a 'disgrace,' 'nut job,' 'one of the dumbest human beings'

In 2016 Lindsey Graham Called Trump A 'Kook' But In 2017 Slammed The Media For The Same Insult

Washington (CNN)Sen. Lindsey Graham, one of Donald Trump's most outspoken Republican critics, says he will not vote for either Trump or Hillary Clinton for president this year.

Lindsey Graham won't vote for Trump or Clinton in 2016
By Dana Bash, CNN - Updated 5:49 PM ET, Fri May 6, 2016
Saying he thinks the Republican Party has been "conned," Graham told CNN Friday that he and Trump don't share the same beliefs.

"I don't think he's a reliable Republican conservative," Graham said, just hours before former 2016 rival Jeb Bush also declared he would not vote for Trump. "I don't believe that Donald Trump has the temperament and judgment to be commander in chief. I think Donald Trump is going to places where very few people have gone and I'm not going with him."

Sen. Lindsey Graham called President Donald Trump a "race-baiting xenophobic bigot" in 2015 but in 2018 claimed that he had "never heard him make a single racist statement."
What has changed? Does Trump have something damaging on Senator Lindsey Graham?

What has changed? Donald Trump won the election, that’s what.

Old GOP neocons were given the finger.

What changed? Senator Graham's drinking binge wore off and he sobered up.

Shall we consider what Team Obama said about Hillary in the 2008 Democratic primary, even in official campaign ads that I personally heard on the radio here in Virginia?

Trump speaks belligerent and can be insensitive on a street level. That does not make him a racist and bigot.
True, those are just added extras.
I have no idea what side you are on. If progressive you got him elected. The only reason I care is about the children in future generations. You ph uks killing each other is funny but dangerous. You even let your kids kill each other and blame others for it. Sadly you affect others in your quest for self destruction including drugs.

Forum List

Back