Lindsey Graham endorses ... Joe Biden!

I don't think any Repub is fooled by Graham. RINOs are easy to spot.
Damn! I hadn't heard. Just when did they kidnap Lindsay's family, hold a gun to the wife's head and offer the bribe to Graham?

Oh well. How serious can you take a guy that zig zags from hating Trump to loving Trump to hating him again every 6 months as the Washington winds blow? Next up: Joe does a spot with Mitt saying how Trump should be impeached! When all you got is a candidate like Biden with nothing good to say about the guy why you should vote for him, this is what you're left with.

Graham's best friend was John (Songbird) McCain so is it any surprise? Graham has been working against Trump since day one.
He talked a good game but he was betrayed by his actions

laughter-calvin-and-hobbes.gif

He believed all the lies, rather than research for himself. His eyes have been opened.

Are they easy to spot? After the likes of George HW Bush, George W Bush, John McCain, Mitt Romney and Trump I get the impression that Republicans really don't know who they are. Heck, even arch-conservative Barry Goldwater became RINO over his view that abortion is a private matter between a woman and her doctor. Then after America killed conservatives in '64, Nixon became one of the most liberal presidents we've had. Not sure about Reagan, Republicans aren't singing his praise as much as they were before Trump became the latest flavor for them.

Notice how this Democrat propaganda didn't suprise anyone?

If Graham doesn't win me a great victory, I'll support any neo-communist running against him. It is better to have the Democrat out in front of you then behind you stabbing you in the back.

As of now I believe Graham is only investigating how to clear the deep state and blame trump.

Are they easy to spot? After the likes of George HW Bush, George W Bush, John McCain, Mitt Romney and Trump I get the impression that Republicans really don't know who they are. Heck, even arch-conservative Barry Goldwater became RINO over his view that abortion is a private matter between a woman and her doctor. Then after America killed conservatives in '64, Nixon became one of the most liberal presidents we've had. Not sure about Reagan, Republicans aren't singing his praise as much as they were before Trump became the latest flavor for them.

Well played my friend .. Well played! :)

Whats not to like? How about his pedophilia? Or the fact that we dont need a president with dementia. And what about the sexual harassment allegations? Oh yea. Dems and congress never actually cared about that.

Whats not to like? How about his pedophilia? Or the fact that we dont need a president with dementia. And what about the sexual harassment allegations? Oh yea. Dems and congress never actually cared about that.
If Democrats actually cared about me too women, they would never support Biden.

Well played my friend .. Well played! :)

Pre Trump the Republican Party had become the Party of nutless establishment pussies with no conviction...The pieces of shit couldn’t find the courage to enter the trenches and engage the savage Democrats whom are/were committed to morphing America into the commie-lite shithole they’ve sought for decades....The sorry fucks refused to defend America...they couldn’t keep God, heterosexuality and whitey cool in a nation founded, built and funded by heterosexual Christian whitey.
FUCK REPUBLICANS!

Forum List

Back