Lindsey Graham promises 'full scale' probe into Democrats' handling of Ford-Kavanaugh allegation

hty72f.jpg

Hirono really chaps my hide with her disingenuousness. "We believe her and we don't know why the Republicans wouldn't want (yet another) FBI investigation to extend these hearings by another week and give us just that much more time to skew the minds of senators and the public already voting in several states."

Because there had already been 6 FBI investigations into Kavanaugh. Because Ford's allegations were kept a secret until they were leaked without her permission just before the deadline for a final vote.

Then Ford's attorneys and the Dems did everything they could to continue to delay the final vote, including leaking her story, not telling her the Committee was willing to fly to California the previous Monday, and refusing to attend any meetings where they discussed the previous FBI findings on Kavanaugh (which had no hatchet jobs in them).

Search and destroy. LIndsey Graham was so on target. "Tell Souter and Sotomayor hello from me, because I voted for them to be on the Supreme Court."

Cotton follows up Graham's accurate and thorough exposure and admonishment of the Democrats for their despicable actions regarding Kavanaugh by suggesting Feinstein should be punished by the Senate for her 'Conduct Un-becoming' if a US Senator.

I applaud his statement, but Feinstein was far from being alone in all of this.

Republicans honored Obama's win by voting to Confirm Sotomayor and Kaegan.

The Democrat PiecesOS do not just want to NOT honor Trump's win, they want to destroy every aspect of a good man-s life.

Every Democrat involved in this should be ashamed of themselves and should be stripped of their position in the US Senate and sent home.

Be careful what you ask for my progressive friends, this thing promises to get uglier before the emotions ratchet down...

Lindsey Graham promises 'full scale' probe into Democrats' handling of Ford-Kavanaugh allegation

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., vowed Sunday to launch a thorough inquiry into Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee to find out whether there was any wrongdoing in how they managed the sexual misconduct allegation Christine Blasey Ford leveled at Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

"We're going to do a wholesale, full scale investigation of what I think was a despicable process to deter it from happening again," Graham said during an interview on ABC News' "This Week."

"The FBI will do a supplemental background investigation, then I'm going to call for an investigation of what happened in this committee. Who betrayed Dr. Ford's trust? Who in Feinstein's office recommended Katz as a lawyer? Why did Ms. Ford not know that the committee was willing to go to California?" Graham continued, referring to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., and Debra Katz, one of Ford's attorneys who has been involved in Democratic politics in the past.
Good. I agree....one thing we were missing WAS an investigation into this whole thing.
What we were missing in all of this is charges being filed, the victim coming forward on her own, the victim wanting to testify, the victim remembering where this happened, the victim remembering when this happened to include the year it happened, any Witnesses other than those who she identified yet say this never happened, and any evidence whatsoever that this happened and that Cavanaugh was in any way involved ...

The Democrat PiecesOS do not just want to NOT honor Trump's win, they want to destroy every aspect of a good man-s life.

Every Democrat involved in this should be ashamed of themselves and should be stripped of their position in the US Senate and sent home.

Trump got Gorsuch - at the expense of Merrick Garland.

We have known for a while that this is what this has been about, every once in aib will admit it or let it slip out

As Obama said, Democrats should gave w ok n more elections.

Garland did not receive a vote. Democrats attempted to totally destroy Kavanaugh. They got busted doing so.

We have known for a while that this is what this has been about, every once in aib will admit it or let it slip out

Yes, it is about that - and also about Kavanaugh being a gutter nominee.

Kavanaugh is a boy scout, a GOOD man ... Even Schumer said so ... before he went along with this POS plan to destroy Kavanaugh for political gain.

At least he had the descency, unlike you, to admit it.

Kavanaugh is a boy scout, a GOOD man ... Even Schumer said so ... before he went along with this POS plan to destroy Kavanaugh for political gain.

How many people talk about loving beer while crying during a job interview and still get hired?

How many people talk about loving beer while crying during a job interview and still get hired?
This was not a job interview - it was a political ambush / hit, dumbass.

How many 'employers' bring up false accusations regarding a crime in a 'job intervew'?

Nope, at the expense of Harry Reid.

Be careful what you ask for my progressive friends, this thing promises to get uglier before the emotions ratchet down...

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., vowed Sunday to launch a thorough inquiry into Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee to find out whether there was any wrongdoing in how they managed the sexual misconduct allegation Christine Blasey Ford leveled at Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

"We're going to do a wholesale, full scale investigation of what I think was a despicable process to deter it from happening again," Graham said during an interview on ABC News' "This Week."

"The FBI will do a supplemental background investigation, then I'm going to call for an investigation of what happened in this committee. Who betrayed Dr. Ford's trust? Who in Feinstein's office recommended Katz as a lawyer? Why did Ms. Ford not know that the committee was willing to go to California?" Graham continued, referring to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., and Debra Katz, one of Ford's attorneys who has been involved in Democratic politics in the past.
Wouldn't hte country benefit more if they did a "Wholesale, full scale investigation of what I think was a despicable process to deter it from happening again,"

Wouldn't hte country benefit more if they did a "Wholesale, full scale investigation of what I think was a despicable process to deter it from happening again,"
Not really, this is just going to ratchet up the partisan divide

But that seems to be the game we are now playing

I'm not ready to say "war", but this won't end well

Dummy, that may have some thing to do with the fact that Sotomayor, Kaegan and Goresuch were not credibly accused by anyone of an assault.

Not really, this is just going to ratchet up the partisan divide

But that seems to be the game we are now playing

I'm not ready to say "war", but this won't end well
Our piece of shit Senate and House will take care of it.

Forum List

Back