Lindsey Graham promises 'full scale' probe into Democrats' handling of Ford-Kavanaugh allegation

credibly accused b
So, just like Kavanaugh

Good point

Even Trump says you are full of shit.

Trump calls Kavanaugh accuser a 'credible' witness
She failed to credibly accuse Kavanaugh, only partisan hacks believe otherwise

...because Trump is a Democrat hack?

200.gif

credibly accused b
So, just like Kavanaugh

Good point

Even Trump says you are full of shit.

Trump calls Kavanaugh accuser a 'credible' witness
She failed to credibly accuse Kavanaugh, only partisan hacks believe otherwise

...because Trump is a Democrat hack?

200.gif
He is not attacking her, good for him, it's possible that she was assaulted at some point by someone, it's abundantly obvious that she was not attacked by Judge Kavanaugh

And her testimony was not compelling enough to withdraw the nomination

Republicans honored Obama's win by voting to Confirm Sotomayor and Kaegan.

The Democrat PiecesOS do not just want to NOT honor Trump's win, they want to destroy every aspect of a good man-s life.

Every Democrat involved in this should be ashamed of themselves and should be stripped of their position in the US Senate and sent home.

Dummy, that may have some thing to do with the fact that Sotomayor, Kaegan and Goresuch were not credibly accused by anyone of an assault.
Not accused by 'someone' - by despicable, desperate low-life Democrat pieces of crap...

Oh, the same or similar accusations could have been made against those 3, but only Democrats have proven they are willing to stoop THAT low to gain / keep power.

While I like what he said, I don't trust him further than I could piss.

I find it amusing that USMB Dimms continue this disingenuous charade.

I get why the Dimms on the Senate Judiciary Committee are sandbagging and delaying, they want a political win at all costs because they have money and power at stake.

What do USMB Dimms have at stake to be disingenuous and support ruining the life of a good man?

Specifically, why?

If Kav is confirmed, this will all be forgotten.

If he isn't, we'll find out exactly how this scheme took place and if it involved the Red Chinese spy ring on Feinstein's staff.
I don’t think it will be forgotten.
Regardless of the outcome, the left will be referring to him as a rapist for decades to come.
Leftards on this board will do that for decades to come, and people will get tired of responding to that ad infinitum.
The Left wont let this go, imho.

And now the drama queen is going to lie to the American people just like Trump? We know that the order trump gave the FBI limits the scope of the investigation. We know it. So why are they saying give the FBI free reign? Just more lies.

There is nothing Senator Graham loves more than a full scale probe.

If he isn't, we'll find out exactly how this scheme took place and if it involved the Red Chinese spy ring on Feinstein's staff.

It will never be forgotten, we have not forgot about Thomas.

Who was cleared by the FBI and which, BTW, reveals the true mentality behind this whole thing, create a narrative and never let go, no matter what.

Be careful what you ask for my progressive friends, this thing promises to get uglier before the emotions ratchet down...

Lindsey Graham promises 'full scale' probe into Democrats' handling of Ford-Kavanaugh allegation

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., vowed Sunday to launch a thorough inquiry into Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee to find out whether there was any wrongdoing in how they managed the sexual misconduct allegation Christine Blasey Ford leveled at Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

"We're going to do a wholesale, full scale investigation of what I think was a despicable process to deter it from happening again," Graham said during an interview on ABC News' "This Week."

"The FBI will do a supplemental background investigation, then I'm going to call for an investigation of what happened in this committee. Who betrayed Dr. Ford's trust? Who in Feinstein's office recommended Katz as a lawyer? Why did Ms. Ford not know that the committee was willing to go to California?" Graham continued, referring to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., and Debra Katz, one of Ford's attorneys who has been involved in Democratic politics in the past.

He wants the AG job.
I hope Graham gets the AG's job then we can see how he reacts when Trump calls him an idiot and moron which I expect will be less than 24 hours after his confirmation.

I actually have a secret hope...(okay, now I've told all of you, it's not so secret) that Miss Lindsay is cozying up to Trump to take him down from the inside. Either that or Trump has something on him...

If at the end of the week the FBI says yeah we interviewed two people then we know we were lied to.

Be careful what you ask for my progressive friends, this thing promises to get uglier before the emotions ratchet down...

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., vowed Sunday to launch a thorough inquiry into Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee to find out whether there was any wrongdoing in how they managed the sexual misconduct allegation Christine Blasey Ford leveled at Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

"We're going to do a wholesale, full scale investigation of what I think was a despicable process to deter it from happening again," Graham said during an interview on ABC News' "This Week."

"The FBI will do a supplemental background investigation, then I'm going to call for an investigation of what happened in this committee. Who betrayed Dr. Ford's trust? Who in Feinstein's office recommended Katz as a lawyer? Why did Ms. Ford not know that the committee was willing to go to California?" Graham continued, referring to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., and Debra Katz, one of Ford's attorneys who has been involved in Democratic politics in the past.

I'll pass on the double order of grandstanding with a side order of act like we are doing something.

Who was cleared by the FBI and which, BTW, reveals the true mentality behind this whole thing, create a narrative and never let go, no matter what.
He wasn’t cleared by the FBI. Why do you guys say that. What they did was investigate then deliver the investigation to the people in on the judiciary committee. That’s it. Republicans lied then they’ll lie now they always lie. About everything!
Republicans have the same people then that they have now. Why would they change?

I used to like the guy. He could be amiable, quick-witted and funny.
Now that he's auditioning for Jeff Sessions job, he's gone full Trump asshole. Sad :(

Yeah? Link to the FBI report...

According to sources who've seen the FBI report, nothing in it contradicted Hill's story except nominee Thomas, who denied any harassment.​
Transcript of Nina Totenberg's NPR report on Anita Hill's charges of sexual harassment by Clarence Thomas Transcript | Jewish Women's Archive

Another classmate of Kavanaugh’s from college came forward. He said Cavanagh was a terrible drunk, mean and belligerent. We knew that.

Forum List

Back