Lindsey Graham storms out of Jackson USSC hearing

WOW! Just wow! Is Lindsey okay or is he having an episode?
He had to get another tampon.

They all deserve a day in court, whether that be domestic or military....If they're that dangerous, convict them and lock them up....Don't just hold them without due process indefinitely.

Forgotten the 6 Jan detainees so soon?

Graham is dead wrong on this one.
The had a military court

They all deserve a day in court, whether that be domestic or military....If they're that dangerous, convict them and lock them up....Don't just hold them without due process indefinitely.

Forgotten the 6 Jan detainees so soon?

Graham is dead wrong on this one.
The 9-11 terrorist are war criminals.
After WWll we had hundreds of Japanese and Germans hung for war crimes.
They are very lucky to get life in prison.

Judge Jackson called Bush a war criminal and released 9-11 Terrorist who killed again.
That is a legitimate concern.
She is a far left extremist.

Judge Jackson called Bush a war criminal and released 9-11 Terrorist who killed again.
That is a legitimate concern.
She is a far left extremist.

I'm actually watching the proceedings. That claim was challenged and reviewed. Actually she wrote an amicus curiae brief as a public defender representing someone confined to Gitmo and what the brief said was that torture was a war crime under certain international agreements. She didn't call Bush a war criminal.

WW

I’m not shocked that a mentally I’ll progressive such as yourself wants murderers to go free.

I'm actually watching the proceedings. That claim was challenged and reviewed. Actually she wrote an amicus curiae brief as a public defender representing someone confined to Gitmo and what the brief said was that torture was a war crime under certain international agreements. She didn't call Bush a war criminal.

WW
Sensationalism....the repub way....

Great.
Who served Lindsay the unsweetened ice tea? Nice going.

No one can show their ass during a hearing than democrats

Lindsey Graham is an idiot and not to be taken seriously.​

I have no more regard for these creeps than Graham, but Oddball is right. The issue is due process. Except for his contempt for America's enemies, I can't make any sense out of Graham's behavior in this instance.

Didn't you just say kill every swinging dick of 'em?

I have no more regard for these creeps than Graham, but Oddball is right. The issue is due process. Except for his contempt for America's enemies, I can't make any sense out of Graham's behavior in this instance.
Now you see what happens when our govt act like despots.

Didn't you just say kill every swinging dick of 'em?
Hyperbole. Like I said, I have no regard for them. They're savages. I appreciate Graham's outrage. But the war is over, and we still have Gitmo to process such in the future. By saying that we need to apply due process now does not mean that such must be granted the same rights and privileges afforded U.S. citizens.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back