Lindsey Graham: Trump and the GOP Senate will convene Saturday

I thought PA had already done that? I know they haven't counted them.

PA already stated they would separate the ballots after the initial court decision.

Capt Obvious Trump had to go to court and say......Hey! They need to separate those ballots
PA also uses the Dominion software that "scraped" votes from Trump to Biden. This whole election is suspect in every state that uses this software.
The error was caught in Antrim County and it will be caught if it happens elsewhere. No other counties were having that problem--they checked as soon as it was discovered. But if there is a problem, there is still another check to come. The reason it's taking so long is that they are determined to get it right, as they always have. As the states that voted for Trump have, too.
Overwhelming legitimate Biden votes complicate the issue.

PA already stated they would separate the ballots after the initial court decision.

Capt Obvious Trump had to go to court and say......Hey! They need to separate those ballots

That no longer matters. The entire tabulation of all votes has been hijacked by the Dominion software, as revealed on Lou Dobbs. Antrim County was the first to manually recount their ballots and fix the tally, swinging the vote massively in favor of Trump.

Since 30 States are using this software, including all of the Battleground states (in every county), and the election has been compromised nationwide.

Lou Dobbs is one of the biggest conspiracy theorists on Planet Janet. FUCK Lou Dobbs.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Can a state legislature substitute its judgment for the will of the people by directly appointing their preferred slate of electors after Election Day?

The answer? No.

State Legislatures Are Prohibited by Federal Law from Usurping the Will of the Voters After the Election

Tweetable quote:Americans should rest assured that a state legislature’s post-Election Day substitution of its own preferences would violate federal law.Tweet this quote.

While the Constitution delegates to each state’s legislature the power to direct the manner for appointing its slate of electors for president, it gives Congress the power “to determine the time of chusing Electors.”

Congress, in turn, has mandated by law that is the “Tuesday after the first Monday in November, in every fourth year succeeding every election of a President and Vice President”—which falls on Nov. 3, 2020.

For well over a century, the laws in every state have provided for their state’s electors to be chosen through a popular election.

Although state legislatures could theoretically amend their laws to provide for legislative appointment of presidential electors if they acted before Election Day, it would violate a federal statute and the Constitution to do so after the Nov. 3 date set by Congress.

Funny you should bring up the Constitution and state legislatures. According to the Constitution, state legislature is the only way voting laws may be changed. So, most, if not all of the laws that were changed in the last few months by governors, etc. (extended deadlines, mail in voting etc.) are unconstitutional.

Once AGAIN, and it still hasn't changed..... whether a state law is constitutional or not is up to the frickin' STATE SUPREME COURT, not the SCOTUS. Just as whether a federal law is constitutional or not IS up to SCOTUS.

In this case the PA high court declared voters could mail/postmark as late as election day, like other states. Voters then followed that directive in good faith. For some entity outside the state to then come charging in changing that AFTER THE FACT would be to disenfranchise those voters who were simply playing by the rules.

DUMBASS.

Yes, I can smell what President Trump is cooking and it appears to be abject desperation.
Yeah, but that is only because you are a stupid fuck.
come on, Twinkle Toes, you are completely OK with obstructing canvas monitors, software hacking and Fraudulent ballots?
Of course you are.
I’m sipping on your sullen tears right now. :lol:
It's funny how you cant distinguish between tears and piss, Twinkle Toes.

Yes, I can smell what President Trump is cooking and it appears to be abject desperation.
Yeah, but that is only because you are a stupid fuck.
come on, Twinkle Toes, you are completely OK with obstructing canvas monitors, software hacking and Fraudulent ballots?
Of course you are.
I’m sipping on your sullen tears right now. :lol:
It's funny how you cant distinguish between tears and piss, Twinkle Toes.

Yes, I hope you’re pissing yourself as well as crying. President Trump lost today. Remember: Facts don’t care about your feelings.

That no longer matters. The entire tabulation of all votes has been hijacked by the Dominion software, as revealed on Lou Dobbs. Antrim County was the first to manually recount their ballots and fix the tally, swinging the vote massively in favor of Trump.

Since 30 States are using this software, including all of the Battleground states (in every county), and the election has been compromised nationwide.

Lou Dobbs is one of the biggest conspiracy theorists on Planet Janet. FUCK Lou Dobbs.

Lou Dobbs is on Fox Business Channel because Fox Business is where truth goes to die.

Lou Dobbs is on Fox Business Channel because Fox Business is where truth goes to die.

Boy Lou and Donnie really hit it off didn't they? Racists of a feather I guess.
Lou is now competing for the position of "Furthest Up Trump' Ass" -
Tough competition with Hannity, Rush, Judge Jeanine and Tucker .. ;)

3l75r7.jpg

The trouble with you fucktards is your collectivist thinking. The enemy of the individual is “the people”.
The people elect their representatives. Your declaring the people your enemy for not voting how you want.

An opinion that is rather, dare I say it, fascist.
You can say it and proclaim your absolute ignorance as to the definition of the word, but that’s completely up to you.

You can say it and proclaim your absolute ignorance as to the definition of the word, but that’s completely up to you.
Don’t know. What do you call people who support the government going after political opposition to silence dissent?

3l75r7.jpg

Now tell us why the rest of TV is nothing but globalist shills. Poverty and disease will be here in 4 years and the price to administer help will be much higher. The ghettos are not going anywhere. But we know they have been institutionalized. Progs have been caught lying and lying some more to no avail. A people deserves what it gets. But a lot will not be helping you. You can't force that yet.

I disagree with this method. If trump has evidence, his attorneys need to present it and recount if necessary, throwing out illegal ballots. If trump loses after illegal ballots have been thrown out, Im fine with that.
The problem is that the "Scorecard" software hack is not something that is detectable without a hand count, and the Democrats are obstructing doing a hand recount in PA and MI.

I feel like I am compromising and being a moderate by refraining from wanting them all shot in the back of the head.

Same here. Right now, all ballots need to be hand counted.

Don’t know. What do you call people who support the government going after political opposition to silence dissent?

What do you call people who support government that allows illegal ballots to silence opposition.

3l75r7.jpg

Now tell us why the rest of TV is nothing but globalist shills. Poverty and disease will be here in 4 years and the price to administer help will be much higher. The ghettos are not going anywhere. But we know they have been institutionalized. Progs have been caught lying and lying some more to no avail. A people deserves what it gets. But a lot will not be helping you. You can't force that yet.

Please take ur conspiratorial bullshit to AmRen or Stormfront!

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Forum List

Back