Lindsey Graham: Trump and the GOP Senate will convene Saturday

Once AGAIN, and it still hasn't changed..... whether a state law is constitutional or not is up to the frickin' STATE SUPREME COURT, not the SCOTUS. Just as whether a federal law is constitutional or not IS up to SCOTUS.

The Supreme Court can't change laws, even I know that. But, I think I'll go with Mark Levin.

2:00-9:00 minutes he explains it perfectly......Prove him wrong. Smart guy.;)

Also, I never said a state legislature could overturn an election. I said the state legislature should have been the ones who made decision on changing the voting laws.

Once AGAIN, and it still hasn't changed..... whether a state law is constitutional or not is up to the frickin' STATE SUPREME COURT, not the SCOTUS. Just as whether a federal law is constitutional or not IS up to SCOTUS.

The Supreme Court can't change laws, even I know that. But, I think I'll go with Mark Levin.

2:00-9:00 minutes he explains it perfectly......Prove him wrong. Smart guy.;)

Also, I never said a state legislature could overturn an election. I said the state legislature should have been the ones who made decision on changing the voting laws.

Thanks. I don't know who that is but he just backed up what I said, didn't he. And it didn't take seven minutes.
Then he went on yammering to sell Burma Shave. That's where I tuned out.

Forum List

Back