Lindsey Graham: Trump and the GOP Senate will convene Saturday

Trump and GOP Senate will convene Saturday to remedy the abject voter fraud.

My prediction: They will instruct their State Legislators to send Republican Electors.

Good game.

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT TRUMP IS COOKING?

In other words, Trumpers lost the electoral college, lost the popular vote and now Trumpist dregs want another way to steal the election. It will go nowhere.

Last edited:
The link is in the OP (reposted).
Three Trump worshipers with no actual knowledge, just reporting what they heard isn’t exactly a reliable source. What about the county register that you referenced?

Are you contesting what the GOP leadership said about Antrim county?

If you are contesting this claim, you can post a link from the County Recorder to prove your plight.

The burden of the proof is on you.

I post the the link of top GOP leadership on Lou Dobbs.

If you disagree, the burden is on you.

I disagree with this method. If trump has evidence, his attorneys need to present it and recount if necessary, throwing out illegal ballots. If trump loses after illegal ballots have been thrown out, Im fine with that.
The problem is that the "Scorecard" software hack is not something that is detectable without a hand count, and the Democrats are obstructing doing a hand recount in PA and MI.

I feel like I am compromising and being a moderate by refraining from wanting them all shot in the back of the head.
This is untrue. There was no hand count in Antrim County. They just added up the tabulator tape from the county and reported it manually. The glitch was user error by the county clerk.

The DHS and FBI forensics teams were already dispatched to Antrim, because it was a software hack.

Go read the reports from the County Recorder faggot.
Give us the link.

I watched that, and I can't make heads nor tails of what she's saying. I'd like to read the report you referenced that hopefully explains what you say is going on.

Finally we have a president who is ready to fight against the enemies of the people.
Turns out you idiots think the enemy of the people are the people.

Or at least, the enemies are the people who didn’t vote for Trump.
The trouble with you fucktards is your collectivist thinking. The enemy of the individual is “the people”.

I disagree with this method. If trump has evidence, his attorneys need to present it and recount if necessary, throwing out illegal ballots. If trump loses after illegal ballots have been thrown out, Im fine with that.
The problem is that the "Scorecard" software hack is not something that is detectable without a hand count, and the Democrats are obstructing doing a hand recount in PA and MI.

I feel like I am compromising and being a moderate by refraining from wanting them all shot in the back of the head.
This is untrue. There was no hand count in Antrim County. They just added up the tabulator tape from the county and reported it manually. The glitch was user error by the county clerk.

The DHS and FBI forensics teams were already dispatched to Antrim, because it was a software hack.

Give us the link.

I watched that, and I can't make heads nor tails of what she's saying. I'd like to read the report you referenced that hopefully explains what you say is going on.

Post a link contrary to what she said.

The result of the entire election in District 15 was just overturned after the discovery of the hack was broadcasted across the state.

POST A LINK TO CONTEST MY LINK.

THE BURDEN IS ON YOU.

Are you contesting what the GOP leadership said about Antrim county?
The GOP leadership hasn’t said anything about forensic teams from the FBI in Antrim county. You did. I’m just asking you why you said that since you’re the only one claiming such.

The trouble with you fucktards is your collectivist thinking. The enemy of the individual is “the people”.
The people elect their representatives. Your declaring the people your enemy for not voting how you want.

An opinion that is rather, dare I say it, fascist.

After a handcount of the ballots, Trump won Antrim County by 56%. Biden seems to still have the state, so apparently it wasn't enough to change the outcome.

The Clerk believes it was a human error. The people counting the votes caught the error, and if the results were hacked by Democrats, that would have been picked up in other counties as well. That hasn't happened, so of course they don't want to hand count their votes for no reason. To jump to the conclusion that the Dems changed the numbers via a hack is pretty Q. I know that's what the right likes doing, but the Dems don't play that way.

Give us the link.

Post a link contrary to what she said.

The result of the entire election in District 15 was just overturned after the discovery of the hack was broadcasted across the state.

POST A LINK TO CONTEST MY LINK.

THE BURDEN IS ON YOU.
You should read this.

Dems have miscalculated again. First they thought Trump would lose in a blue wave and the election fraud giving them a 3% advantage would be hidden from view. But not only did the blue wave fizzle Trump won the thing so now the election fraud is glaringly obvious, investigations are underway and the fraud is being exposed. Dem's are shitting themselves.

Dems have miscalculated again. First they thought Trump would lose in a blue wave and the election fraud giving them a 3% advantage would be hidden from view. But not only did the blue wave fizzle Trump won the thing so now the election fraud is glaringly obvious, investigations are underway and the fraud is being exposed. Dem's are shitting themselves.
You should read it too.

Dem's are shitting themselves.
They’re really not. Like, really not. These allegations of fraud exist in the right wing media sphere. They don’t exist in the legal system which deals with reality, not conspiracy theories.

I thought PA had already done that? I know they haven't counted them.

PA already stated they would separate the ballots after the initial court decision.

Capt Obvious Trump had to go to court and say......Hey! They need to separate those ballots
PA also uses the Dominion software that "scraped" votes from Trump to Biden. This whole election is suspect in every state that uses this software.

I thought PA had already done that? I know they haven't counted them.

PA already stated they would separate the ballots after the initial court decision.

Capt Obvious Trump had to go to court and say......Hey! They need to separate those ballots
PA also uses the Dominion software that "scraped" votes from Trump to Biden. This whole election is suspect in every state that uses this software.
The error was caught in Antrim County and it will be caught if it happens elsewhere. No other counties were having that problem--they checked as soon as it was discovered. But if there is a problem, there is still another check to come. The reason it's taking so long is that they are determined to get it right, as they always have. As the states that voted for Trump have, too.

No other counties were having that problem
Audits are in process. There has been 6 counties that had similar count problems and their systems are being checked by the DOJ and FBI forensic computer teams. I am waiting for the real answers to come out as they have not yet been announced and every county is recounting thier votes and testing their systems.

No other counties were having that problem
Audits are in process. There has been 6 counties that had similar count problems and their systems are being checked by the DOJ and FBI forensic computer teams. I am waiting for the real answers to come out as they have not yet been announced and every county is recounting thier votes and testing their systems.
Where are those counties? I also hadn't heard they are all recounting-- share!

In the meantime, Trump and Biden transition teams are by law already meeting, and the Secret Service has already begun operations at both of Biden's homes.

My prediction: They will instruct their State Legislators to send Republican Electors.

Good game.

Is Lindsay ready to give up the seat he just won because the election is a fraud?

What are you going to do faggot when the House of Georgia sends Republican Electors, as per their sovereign constitutional prerogative?

You're wishing for riots and bloodshed - Obviously.
Sorry - Ain't gonna happen

Good game.

Is Lindsay ready to give up the seat he just won because the election is a fraud?

What are you going to do faggot when the House of Georgia sends Republican Electors, as per their sovereign constitutional prerogative?

You're wishing for riots and bloodshed - Obviously.
Sorry - Ain't gonna happen

I am watching wild celebrations all over the country

Forum List

Back