Lindsey Graham: Trump and the GOP Senate will convene Saturday

Trump and GOP Senate will convene Saturday to remedy the abject voter fraud.

My prediction: They will instruct their State Legislators to send Republican Electors.

Good game.

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT TRUMP IS COOKING?

Finally we have a president who is ready to fight against the enemies of the people.

I wonder if the GOP senate will locate its balls. I certainly hope they do.

Can a state legislature substitute its judgment for the will of the people by directly appointing their preferred slate of electors after Election Day?

The answer? No.

State Legislatures Are Prohibited by Federal Law from Usurping the Will of the Voters After the Election

Tweetable quote:Americans should rest assured that a state legislature’s post-Election Day substitution of its own preferences would violate federal law.Tweet this quote.

While the Constitution delegates to each state’s legislature the power to direct the manner for appointing its slate of electors for president, it gives Congress the power “to determine the time of chusing Electors.”

Congress, in turn, has mandated by law that is the “Tuesday after the first Monday in November, in every fourth year succeeding every election of a President and Vice President”—which falls on Nov. 3, 2020.

For well over a century, the laws in every state have provided for their state’s electors to be chosen through a popular election.

Although state legislatures could theoretically amend their laws to provide for legislative appointment of presidential electors if they acted before Election Day, it would violate a federal statute and the Constitution to do so after the Nov. 3 date set by Congress.

The US Constitution begs to differ..... The state legislature can do exactly what you say they can not... The fraud is so extensive that the ballot counts can never be rectified.

I thought PA had already done that? I know they haven't counted them.

PA already stated they would separate the ballots after the initial court decision.

Capt Obvious Trump had to go to court and say......Hey! They need to separate those ballots

Yes, I can smell what President Trump is cooking and it appears to be abject desperation.
Yeah, but that is only because you are a stupid fuck.

come on, Twinkle Toes, you are completely OK with obstructing canvas monitors, software hacking and Fraudulent ballots?

Of course you are.

I disagree with this method. If trump has evidence, his attorneys need to present it and recount if necessary, throwing out illegal ballots. If trump loses after illegal ballots have been thrown out, Im fine with that.
The problem is that the "Scorecard" software hack is not something that is detectable without a hand count, and the Democrats are obstructing doing a hand recount in PA and MI.

I feel like I am compromising and being a moderate by refraining from wanting them all shot in the back of the head.

Finally we have a president who is ready to fight against the enemies of the people.
Turns out you idiots think the enemy of the people are the people.

Or at least, the enemies are the people who didn’t vote for Trump.

PA already stated they would separate the ballots after the initial court decision.

Capt Obvious Trump had to go to court and say......Hey! They need to separate those ballots

That no longer matters. The entire tabulation of all votes has been hijacked by the Dominion software, as revealed on Lou Dobbs. Antrim County was the first to manually recount their ballots and fix the tally, swinging the vote massively in favor of Trump.

Since 30 States are using this software, including all of the Battleground states (in every county), and the election has been compromised nationwide.

That no longer matters. The entire tabulation of all votes has been hijacked by the Dominion software, as revealed on Lou Dobbs. Antrim County was the first to manually recount their ballots and fix the tally, swinging the vote massively in favor of Trump.

Since 30 States are using this software, including all of the Battleground states (in every county), and the election has been compromised nationwide.

Why don’t you just blame China

Why would I? The Dominion Voting System was commissioned by the Clinton Foundation.

In 2014, Dominion Voting committed to providing emerging and post-conflict democracies with access to voting technology through its philanthropic support to the DELIAN Project, as many emerging democracies suffer from post-electoral violence due to the delay in the publishing of election results. Over the next three years, Dominion Voting will support election technology pilots with donated Automated Voting Machines (AVM), providing an improved electoral process, and therefore safer elections. As a large number of election staff are women, there will be an emphasis on training women, who will be the first to benefit from the skills transfer training and use of AVMs. It is estimated that 100 women will directly benefit from election technology skills training per pilot election.

I disagree with this method. If trump has evidence, his attorneys need to present it and recount if necessary, throwing out illegal ballots. If trump loses after illegal ballots have been thrown out, Im fine with that.
The problem is that the "Scorecard" software hack is not something that is detectable without a hand count, and the Democrats are obstructing doing a hand recount in PA and MI.

I feel like I am compromising and being a moderate by refraining from wanting them all shot in the back of the head.
This is untrue. There was no hand count in Antrim County. They just added up the tabulator tape from the county and reported it manually. The glitch was user error by the county clerk.

This is untrue. There was no hand count in Antrim County. They just added up the tabulator tape from the county and reported it manually. The glitch was user error by the county clerk.

The DHS and FBI forensics teams were already dispatched to Antrim, because it was a software hack.

Go read the reports from the County Recorder faggot.

They said they heard some counties weren't doing it right. But they didn't say who. So yeah, it was for effect. Make it sound like PA was doing something sneaky. Roberts couldn't very well refuse, since it is the sensible thing to do.

Why would I? The Dominion Voting System was commissioned by the Clinton Foundation.

In 2014, Dominion Voting committed to providing emerging and post-conflict democracies with access to voting technology through its philanthropic support to the DELIAN Project, as many emerging democracies suffer from post-electoral violence due to the delay in the publishing of election results. Over the next three years, Dominion Voting will support election technology pilots with donated Automated Voting Machines (AVM), providing an improved electoral process, and therefore safer elections. As a large number of election staff are women, there will be an emphasis on training women, who will be the first to benefit from the skills transfer training and use of AVMs. It is estimated that 100 women will directly benefit from election technology skills training per pilot election.

No, no, no

It was Soros and the DEEP STATE

The DHS and FBI forensics teams were already dispatched to Antrim, because it was a software hack.

Give us the link.

Post the report.

Give us the link.

The link is in the OP (reposted).

Yes, I can smell what President Trump is cooking and it appears to be abject desperation.
/—-/ We’re not rolling over and playing dead so Dementia Joe can steal the election. Well, actually Joe doesn’t know what day of the week it is. It’s the DNC operatives doing the dirty work.

Forum List

Back