Lindsey Graham

It is blatantly apparent that Christine Ford was never sexually assaulted. Her claims are a lie. She is not credible. Not by a long shot.

According to her own words she was very lose during high school and college having sex with over 60 guys. You didn't have to assault her to get some of her nookie. She put out like a gumball machine. Girls that sexually active didn't say no. They said "hell yea!".

It is apparent that the Democrats searched out for a female that went to school with Kavanaugh. They needed to go back that far because his integrity as an adult was stellar and could be substantiated by many other people, including hundreds of women.

They found Ford or else she came forward on her own. Somebody that had connections with Kav so far back it would be hard to document that it didn't happen.

Ford is a stupid Libtard pink pussy hat TDS afflicted Moon Bat that embraced the Democrat's vile agenda of doing anything to undermine Trump's agenda to make this country great again. Her family connections were strongly Democrat. Her brother worked for the dirty tricks department of the DNC and Russians at Fusion GPS.

In addition she was probably pissed that Kavanaugh did not necessarily accept the premise that woman had the Constitutional Right to kill her child, on demand, for the sake of convenience. The filthy bitch walked around in a pink pussy hat and carried a sign that said "Trump is not my President. She wrote letter bitching about Trump securing the border. Typical hateful dumbass Moon Bat.

She was willing to lie for the Democrats. The dirty trick was at the last minute to leak that Kavanaugh had assaulted her in the hopes it would stall the process and would delay Kav being appointed before the mid term election. The filthy Democrat's delusion was that they will win the Senate and then stop any Trump nominee for the next few years.

Ford agreed to help them and then delayed leaking it (through DiFi office) as long as possible and then lied about it to the Committee.

In the meantime the Democrats (through proxies) set a gofundme account up to launder a nice payment to her for her efforts. It is now about a half million dollars. A trick straight out of "Breaking Bad" where Saul Goodman helped Walter White launder his drug money. She even admitted that her libtard Kalifornia buddies were paying her bills.

Lindsey Graham sees through all this and that was the source of his outrage the other day.

All Americans should be outraged.
She was extremely credible and how dare you nominate someone so emotionally unstable.

No she wasn't. She was never harassed by Kavanaugh. It was obvious she was tool of the Democrat's agenda to delay Trump's appointment until after the election in the delusion expectation the Moon Bats will take the Senate.

She lied out her ass and only stupid Libtards believe her.

You are confused about the difference between being unstable and being morally outraged at the dishonesty of the Democrats. All Americans should be. The Democrats are the scum of this country.

What is the proof, right now there is nothing, nada, zip, zilch, big zero.
There is the eyewitness allegation by Ford herself. There are additional allegations by at least two other women. There is corroborating evidence about his drinking problem in the entries in high school year books. There is Mark Judges refusal to talk about the incident. There is his refusal to answer simple and direct questions at his hearing. There is his treatment of Senate women at his hearing.

Everyone witnessing that last hearing could see how emotionally unstable he was. That is not the kind of person you want on SCOTUS.

She claims it happened the other two that were allegedly in the room said it did not. Her friend who was supposed to be at the same party claimed she wasn’t there and didn’t know Kavanaugh. There is no physical evidence, no corroboration to anything. She went 30 years and suddenly remembered, that is a symptom of FMS.

I watched the hearing and he looked like a man that was being falsely accused. I’d be upset as well.

Until there is real solid evidence, it is his word against his and I side with innocent until proven guilty.

Translation, I made a rational argument and you got nothing. :itsok:
She's lying because she didn't remember how she got home that night, is not a rational argument.

2 seconds after she escaped the house suddenly her memory ends, how convenient.

It's actually quite inconvenient, as we're seeing comments like yours screeching through the right-wing blabbosphere impugning her integrity.

Having had months (if not years) of time to prepare for her testimony, don't you think she'd "know" exactly how she got home? Don't you think she'd have memorized that day, "etched into her memory", indelibly? How hard can it be to invent a (female!) driver at a crossing watching her and seeing her deplorable condition, and offering her a ride home?

SMH.

You're pretty much on the same train as Papadopulos. He's quite gifted with creativity making up stupid shit in support of his prejudices, but that same creativity fails him entirely in case he'd need it for purposes other than that. So are you.

Translation, I made a rational argument and you got nothing. :itsok:
She's lying because she didn't remember how she got home that night, is not a rational argument.

2 seconds after she escaped the house suddenly her memory ends, how convenient.

It's actually quite inconvenient, as we're seeing comments like yours screeching through the right-wing blabbosphere impugning her integrity.

Having had months (if not years) of time to prepare for her testimony, don't you think she'd "know" exactly how she got home? Don't you think she'd have memorized that day, "etched into her memory", indelibly? How hard can it be to invent a (female!) driver at a crossing watching her and seeing her deplorable condition, and offering her a ride home?

SMH.

You're pretty much on the same train as Papadopulos. He's quite gifted with creativity making up stupid shit in support of his prejudices, but that same creativity fails him entirely in case he'd need it for purposes other than that. So are you.

Go ahead she's outside, terrified Kavanaugh will chase her down and murder her, what happened next?

Fuck Graham! Fuck that piece of shit! He's mentally incapable of being anywhere near a public office.
He spoke the truth from his heart and he is right.

Horseshit, while Kavanaugh and Graham were flailing about Democrats the primary reason for the proceedings was actually very credible accusation.

They couldn’t go after the accuser politically so they instead were playing to deflect to Democrats and even somehow squeezed in yet another Clinton conspiracy.

Graham was putting on exactly the clown show he was railing against.
AMEN!

Republican Senators are a disgrace to humanity, to our country, to God our father, to women who have been sexually assaulted, to JUSTICE for all.
None of this was necessary.
Yet you in your biased opinion feel the victims of political malfeasance acted disgraceful.
There is a process that is set forth by precedence and by regulations that Democrats refused to follow.
In that manner the Democrats have attempted to hold up this confirmation by hook or by crook. They don't have the proof and they don't have the votes. A couple of Democrats have stormed out in protest and refuse to participate, which is what they have been doing during this entire process, refusing to ask pertinent questions when they were given opportunity to do so. The only people to blame for this travesty is the Democrats themselves. They wanted it, and yesterday they congradulated themselves for causing it. It was despicable to see.

It is blatantly apparent that Christine Ford was never sexually assaulted.

facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1223672935.jpg

Numbnuts even Trump said her testimony was credible.

He spoke the truth from his heart and he is right.

Horseshit, while Kavanaugh and Graham were flailing about Democrats the primary reason for the proceedings was actually very credible accusation.

They couldn’t go after the accuser politically so they instead were playing to deflect to Democrats and even somehow squeezed in yet another Clinton conspiracy.

AMEN!

Republican Senators are a disgrace to humanity, to our country, to God our father, to women who have been sexually assaulted, to JUSTICE for all.
Yet you in your biased opinion feel the victims of political malfeasance acted disgraceful.
There is a process that is set forth by precedence and by regulations that Democrats refused to follow.
In that manner the Democrats have attempted to hold up this confirmation by hook or by crook. They don't have the proof and they don't have the votes. A couple of Democrats have stormed out in protest and refuse to participate, which is what they have been doing during this entire process, refusing to ask pertinent questions when they were given opportunity to do so. The only people to blame for this travesty is the Democrats themselves. They wanted it, and yesterday they congradulated themselves for causing it. It was despicable to see.

So now you Moon Bats believe Trump? LOL!

No corroborating witnesses, no recollection of the time or place. No nothing but her lying testimony. Her story has nothing of substance to it. Really falls apart when the people that she said was there said it never happen. Then Kavanugh's 38 year old calendar says he wasn't even there.

Then you have her bragging about fucking 61 guys in high school and college. Then you have the fact she is a stupid deranged TDS afflicted pink pussy hate card carrying Moon Bat from a Trump hating Moon Bat family.

Doesn't take much to figure she is lying up her ass.

Sorry Moon Bat but she is a lying asshole. A piece of Libtard shit.

Go check out her gofundme site. Half million bucks in it now as a payoff from Soros and Steyer for her lies. Probably be a million before it is over with.

There is the eyewitness allegation by Ford herself. There are additional allegations by at least two other women. There is corroborating evidence about his drinking problem in the entries in high school year books. There is Mark Judges refusal to talk about the incident. There is his refusal to answer simple and direct questions at his hearing. There is his treatment of Senate women at his hearing.

Everyone witnessing that last hearing could see how emotionally unstable he was. That is not the kind of person you want on SCOTUS.

She claims it happened the other two that were allegedly in the room said it did not. Her friend who was supposed to be at the same party claimed she wasn’t there and didn’t know Kavanaugh. There is no physical evidence, no corroboration to anything. She went 30 years and suddenly remembered, that is a symptom of FMS.

I watched the hearing and he looked like a man that was being falsely accused. I’d be upset as well.

Until there is real solid evidence, it is his word against his and I side with innocent until proven guilty.

The accusation was two weeks old. How long do you think it takes him to calm down?

The accusation was two weeks old. How long do you think it takes him to calm down?

Every time I discussed it would upset me. Especially when I’m innocent. Had he been emotionless you would have said that he was to calm.

The bigger issue is the lack of evidence. Her friend never met Kavanaugh in a party of five? Serious hole in the story. She doesn’t know where, when, day of the week,didn’t know how she got home, both Judge and Kavanugh deny Even being in a room alone with her. The other two that were supposed to be there dont remember the party at all. Sudden memory after 30 years?

Accusations don’t make you guilty, being upset that you have been accused don’t make you guilty, evidence does and there is none.

AMEN!

So now you Moon Bats believe Trump? LOL!

Not for a second, but the REASON he says it is because he knows most people believed her and will think him an ass yet again for attacking her at a time when Republicans already have serious women problems in the polling.

After her testimony Bar Association came out against Kavanaugh nomination without FBI investigation and now so did Republicans critical to confirmation.

You could twist and twirl whatever bullshit you want in your little irrelevant head, but that’s the reality you ought to come to grips with.

Last edited:

Every time I discussed it would upset me. Especially when I’m innocent. Had he been emotionless you would have said that he was to calm.

The bigger issue is the lack of evidence. Her friend never met Kavanaugh in a party of five? Serious hole in the story. She doesn’t know where, when, day of the week,didn’t know how she got home, both Judge and Kavanugh deny Even being in a room alone with her. The other two that were supposed to be there dont remember the party at all. Sudden memory after 30 years?

Accusations don’t make you guilty, being upset that you have been accused don’t make you guilty, evidence does and there is none.

Upset you into being angry at everyone BUT your accuser?

Come on it just doesn’t make any sense outside of politico showmanship.

And the FBI who trump spoke so fondly of ,,lol have a chance to shove it up the morons butt now

No corroborating witnesses, no recollection of the time or place. No nothing but her lying testimony. Her story has nothing of substance to it. Really falls apart when the people that she said was there said it never happen. Then Kavanugh's 38 year old calendar says he wasn't even there.
liar....

kavanaugh's calendar is proving she told the truth... it has the summer day in July 1982, places 3 of the guys she said was there, there.... she drew a picture of the layout to the house.... just need to see if the house Kavanaugh went to to drink brew-skis with the guys at, on his calendar... matches her drawing...

and there has been no FBI investigation yet, you can not claim there is no corroboration when the key 3rd witness was not interviewed by them... nor was Kavanaugh interviewed by the FBI on the incident either...

Any real

So if he attacks his accuser you assholes would jump all over him, if he is to calm, you asshole would jump all over him. The bottom line it didn’t matter what he said or how he handled himself you assholes would point to it as a sure sign of guilt.

Look at the evidence and there is something wrong, no one including her friend can place her and Kavanaugh at a house nobody knows where it is located at a party where 5 out of the 6 people can remember ever happening. She recovered a memory 30 years after the fact because she went to a therapist because you wanted two front doors. Does she believe she is 100% accurate, yes however that doesn’t make it so. I am still going on the innocent until proven guilty concept.

liar....

kavanaugh's calendar is proving she told the truth... it has the summer day in July 1982, places 3 of the guys she said was there, there.... she drew a picture of the layout to the house.... just need to see if the house Kavanaugh went to to drink brew-skis with the guys at, on his calendar... matches her drawing...

and there has been no FBI investigation yet, you can not claim there is no corroboration when the key 3rd witness was not interviewed by them... nor was Kavanaugh interviewed by the FBI on the incident either...

That’s what we will find out. I am not saying either is correct or lying, we will see.

I had no idea that Drama Queen Lindsey would scream this much over being a beta looking for an alpha.

DoT59W1WkAEa_di.jpg

Care4all, Crooked Hillary is a post menopausal nutcase, not a woman. Get over it you idiot and quit with the sexist nonsense you delusional idiot.

Forum List

Back