Lindsey Graham

Apparently the Democrats are turning women against them with their dishonest tactics.
Most women can see this for what it is.....because many of them have been through similar instances....and they're not buying Dr Ford's story.
They also can see why they waited till the last minute.
They know that the Democrats trashed Dr Ford and Judge Kavanaugh when they didn't have to simply to delay the vote.

Dem's planned and orchestrated this hit on Kavanaugh. They funded it, made sure Ford got the right attorney, leaked the letter, timed it, made sure her social media was scrubbed, pre-judged Kavanaugh's guilt and burned the guy at the stake in public.

The most insidious part of the Dem's plan was the way they made Kavanaugh look like he couldn't control his emotions. Fiendishly clever.

Its sexist to call a woman emotional, but not sexist to call a man emotional. If a man expresses emotion he's not in control.

How would you describe Kavanaugh's behavior and temperament on Thursday?

Restrained, I'd have punched several of those Dem's right in the face.

I'm sorry. I should have asked an adult.

Hillary was questioned for 11 hours by republican slime and was cool calm and collected This partisan moron shouldn't be a dog catcher

Not for a second, but the REASON he says it is because he knows most people believed her and will think him an ass yet again for attacking her at a time when Republicans already have serious women problems in the polling.

After her testimony Bar Association came out against Kavanaugh nomination without FBI investigation and now so did Republicans critical to confirmation.

You could twist and twirl whatever bullshit you want in your little irrelevant head, but that’s the reality you ought to come to grips with.
Apparently the Democrats are turning women against them with their dishonest tactics.
Most women can see this for what it is.....because many of them have been through similar instances....and they're not buying Dr Ford's story.
They know that the Democrats trashed Dr Ford and Judge Kavanaugh when they didn't have to simply to delay the vote.

Dem's planned and orchestrated this hit on Kavanaugh. They funded it, made sure Ford got the right attorney, leaked the letter, timed it, made sure her social media was scrubbed, pre-judged Kavanaugh's guilt and burned the guy at the stake in public.

The most insidious part of the Dem's plan was the way they made Kavanaugh look like he couldn't control his emotions. Fiendishly clever.

Its sexist to call a woman emotional, but not sexist to call a man emotional. If a man expresses emotion he's not in control.
Yes If a women cried and talked back etc etc you would be fine with it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If she was a republican partisan pos? Those are just the types repubs like you admire

You are not making any sense Eddie.

You asked a stupid question. Go ahead explain how you would have reacted if Dem's attacked you like a pack of rabid dogs, smeared you and your family, tried to destroy your career, tried to destroy your ability to work and provide for your family. You people are full of shit here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

Yes If a women cried and talked back etc etc you would be fine with it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If she was a republican partisan pos? Those are just the types repubs like you admire

Does this make sense Blues?
O.B. : I was a dude who went to parties in the eighties, and worked on the yearbook staff, so let me shed some light on a few things:

"Boofing" doesn't refer to farts or flatulence. Boofing is a very specific category of anal insertion. He lied about that. Under oath.

"The devil's triangle" is not and has never been a drinking game. It's a euphemism for a threesome involving two men and one woman. He lied about that too. Under oath.

Yearbook editors do not doctor or change copy provided by students for their dedication page without their permission. Whatever he wrote in his yearbook is 100% his own words. He lied about that as well. Under oath.

Just like he lied about his drinking, just like he lied about never having assaulted anyone, just like he lied about the reasons why he won't agree to an FBI investigation to prove his innocence, just like he lied about not having tried to rape Dr. Ford at that party.

The boy who tried to rape Dr. Ford at that party was exactly the same entitled, binge-drinking jock douchebag who got away with the same exact crap at your school in the eighties and nineties.

That's who Brett Kavanaugh is.

I don't even have to believe Dr. Ford. I do, but I don't have to. I just don't believe him. None of what he said today was true, and it was obvious. His lies were absurd and easy to debunk. He isn't even a good liar.

Here's a photo of the real Brett Kavanaugh. Not the sniveling gaslighting jackass in a cheap suit who barked at Senators today and whined about not being handed a job he feels entitled to.

Here's the guy who shoved an innocent girl into a room with his friend, locked the door, tried to rape her, and then went on about his day. That's his true face.

He lied under oath for the better part of an hour today, and every man who grew up in the same era fucking knows it

You asked a stupid question. Go ahead explain how you would have reacted if Dem's attacked you like a pack of rabid dogs, smeared you and your family, tried to destroy your career, tried to destroy your ability to work and provide for your family. You people are full of shit here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

I asked for your opinion. You offered childish nonsense. You made it appear you've never been around any adults who know how to control their emotions.

Does this make sense Blues?
O.B. : I was a dude who went to parties in the eighties, and worked on the yearbook staff, so let me shed some light on a few things:

"Boofing" doesn't refer to farts or flatulence. Boofing is a very specific category of anal insertion. He lied about that. Under oath.

"The devil's triangle" is not and has never been a drinking game. It's a euphemism for a threesome involving two men and one woman. He lied about that too. Under oath.

Yearbook editors do not doctor or change copy provided by students for their dedication page without their permission. Whatever he wrote in his yearbook is 100% his own words. He lied about that as well. Under oath.

Just like he lied about his drinking, just like he lied about never having assaulted anyone, just like he lied about the reasons why he won't agree to an FBI investigation to prove his innocence, just like he lied about not having tried to rape Dr. Ford at that party.

The boy who tried to rape Dr. Ford at that party was exactly the same entitled, binge-drinking jock douchebag who got away with the same exact crap at your school in the eighties and nineties.

That's who Brett Kavanaugh is.

I don't even have to believe Dr. Ford. I do, but I don't have to. I just don't believe him. None of what he said today was true, and it was obvious. His lies were absurd and easy to debunk. He isn't even a good liar.

Here's a photo of the real Brett Kavanaugh. Not the sniveling gaslighting jackass in a cheap suit who barked at Senators today and whined about not being handed a job he feels entitled to.

Here's the guy who shoved an innocent girl into a room with his friend, locked the door, tried to rape her, and then went on about his day. That's his true face.

He lied under oath for the better part of an hour today, and every man who grew up in the same era fucking knows it

You have made several accusations, now you have to prove them. It won't be easy because Kavanaugh has a squeaky clean record of 30 plus years of public service with supporters on both sides of the isle who have personally vouched for his character and treatment of women.

I asked for your opinion. You offered childish nonsense. You made it appear you've never been around any adults who know how to control their emotions.

It was a gift that I even bothered to reply. Lets get back to how YOU would react in his place and don't lie and pretend that you would just sit there and be a punching bag.

Hillary didn't weep cry talk back or rant FOR ELEVEN hours Kavanaugh is not in control of his emotions For dog catcher YES SC? NO

Hillary didn't weep cry talk back or rant FOR ELEVEN hours Kavanaugh is not in control of his emotions For dog catcher YES SC? NO

Dude, Hillary is Satan.

TDS alert! :p

The Senator simply told the truth. Hatch is now doing the same.

Indeed. Graham said what needed to be said. This is the ugliest political persecution since the McCarthy era.
Cavanaugh does not have the temperament or demeanor to be a NEUTRAL justice on the Supreme court...

He showed his political partisan disrespectful side that is not conducive with being a supreme court justice

He also showed that his temper matches that of a mean drunk, as described.

Trump hates druggies and alcoholics.... not certain Trump can be happy with this kavanaugh weakness....
I don't think he's an alcoholic, Care4All. The other background checks on him in the past would have showed up something like that and it would definitely have eliminated him. You can't have someone that open to blackmail on the court or in the President's office.

I've got to post this again. If drinking beer as a teenager means one is an alcoholic, then the Left is going Full Cary Nation.

conservatives_culture_war_tweet_9-29-18-1-800x705.jpg

It was a gift that I even bothered to reply. Lets get back to how YOU would react in his place and don't lie and pretend that you would just sit there and be a punching bag.

You think being a punching bag was the only alternative? That's pretty limited.

I didn't ask how you would have acted. That's as irrelevant as how I would have acted. I asked your opinion of Kavanaugh's behavior. I should have quit at 'restrained'.

Dude, Hillary is Satan.
And by you republicans Trump is Jesus

I didn't ask how you would have acted. That's as irrelevant as how I would have acted. I asked your opinion of Kavanaugh's behavior. I should have quit at 'restrained'.

Translation, you can't even be honest with yourself.

Dude, Hillary is Satan.
And by you republicans Trump is Jesus

Trump is your daddy :muahaha:

I don't need your translation, gomer. I communicate just fine.

I don't need your translation, gomer. I communicate just fine.

Right, you demand others answer a question you refuse to ask yourself. I just pointed out your dishonesty, you won't answer because we both know what your honest answer would be. As I have destroyed you, my work is done here.

Indeed. Graham said what needed to be said. This is the ugliest political persecution since the McCarthy era.
Cavanaugh does not have the temperament or demeanor to be a NEUTRAL justice on the Supreme court...

He showed his political partisan disrespectful side that is not conducive with being a supreme court justice

Trump hates druggies and alcoholics.... not certain Trump can be happy with this kavanaugh weakness....
I don't think he's an alcoholic, Care4All. The other background checks on him in the past would have showed up something like that and it would definitely have eliminated him. You can't have someone that open to blackmail on the court or in the President's office.
I think either he thinks he may be one or others close to him may have talked with him about it...

Because his absolutely bizarre and unhinged performance in the hearing with his I LIKE BEER routine said at minimum 10 times

and the way he disrespectful shouted and his belligerent questioning of the senators on their favored drink and whether they ever blacked out memories

And avoiding all questions on his drinking habits by giving sarcastic and unhinged responses, like when asked how much he's drank....or what Is considered too many beers his answer was, I dunno, whatever is on "that chart" that says it, was simply bizarre...

What I saw and heard was a man who is afraid someone is going to find out about him, regarding his drinking....... still.

Coupled with there is a woman that was a witness to his drunk as a skunk routine with her daughter present as well towards a friend of hers at the restaurant they had dinner with Kavanaugh at

IN 1998

He was 35 and no longer this high school or college kid....

I worked with a functioning alcoholic boss For 10 years.... probably the smartest boss I've ever had... My unknown to me at the time future husband did too, we were both friends outside of work with this boss and about 5 of us from work all lived in the same complex as him and partied with him.

You can be an alcoholic and still function and convince yourself you just can't be one.

He left the company after Matt and I had gotten married but we kept in touch at industry trade shows in NYC and Vegas.

About 10 years later he was going to alcoholics anonymous.

Last edited:
Graham kicked the Democrats' asses, outing them as political game-playing criminal scumbags.

I think either he thinks he may be one or others close to him may have talked with him about it...

Because his absolutely bizarre and unhinged performance in the hearing with his I LIKE BEER routine said at minimum 10 times

and the way he disrespectful shouted and his belligerent questioning of the senators on their favored drink and whether they ever blacked out memories

And avoiding all questions on his drinking habits by giving sarcastic and unhinged responses, like when asked how much he's drank....or what Is considered too many beers his answer was, I dunno, whatever is on "that chart" that says it, was simply bizarre...

What I saw and heard was a man who is afraid someone is going to find out about him, regarding his drinking....... still.

Coupled with there is a woman that was a witness to his drunk as a skunk routine with her daughter present as well towards a friend of hers at the restaurant they had dinner with Kavanaugh at

IN 1998

He was 35 and no longer this high school or college kid....

I worked with a functioning alcoholic boss For 10 years.... probably the smartest boss I've ever had... My unknown to me at the time future husband did too, we were both friends outside of work with this boss and about 5 of us from work all lived in the same complex as him and partied with him.

You can be an alcoholic and still function and convince yourself you just can't be one.

He left the company after Matt and I had gotten married but we kept in touch at industry trade shows in NYC and Vegas.

About 10 years later he was going to alcoholics anonymous.

I can completely understand him saying "I like beer". It's a completely normal thing which doesn't make someone guilty of anything.

I highly recommend that you read this short piece on Ritual Defamation. That is what is going on here.

The Degeneration of Belief: Compiled By Laird Wilcox

Forum List

Back