Lindsey Graham

I'm sorry. I should have asked an adult.

You asked a stupid question. Go ahead explain how you would have reacted if Dem's attacked you like a pack of rabid dogs, smeared you and your family, tried to destroy your career, tried to destroy your ability to work and provide for your family. You people are full of shit here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

I asked for your opinion. You offered childish nonsense. You made it appear you've never been around any adults who know how to control their emotions.

It was a gift that I even bothered to reply. Lets get back to how YOU would react in his place and don't lie and pretend that you would just sit there and be a punching bag.

You think being a punching bag was the only alternative? That's pretty limited.

I didn't ask how you would have acted. That's as irrelevant as how I would have acted. I asked your opinion of Kavanaugh's behavior. I should have quit at 'restrained'.

Translation, you can't even be honest with yourself.
Yeah only honesty shown is by trump kavanaugh and the lying repub congress

You asked a stupid question. Go ahead explain how you would have reacted if Dem's attacked you like a pack of rabid dogs, smeared you and your family, tried to destroy your career, tried to destroy your ability to work and provide for your family. You people are full of shit here talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

I asked for your opinion. You offered childish nonsense. You made it appear you've never been around any adults who know how to control their emotions.

It was a gift that I even bothered to reply. Lets get back to how YOU would react in his place and don't lie and pretend that you would just sit there and be a punching bag.

I didn't ask how you would have acted. That's as irrelevant as how I would have acted. I asked your opinion of Kavanaugh's behavior. I should have quit at 'restrained'.

Trump lives rent free in your head Eddie.

While I'm here you're right I despise the lying low life POS and most of his kiss asses like Kavanaugh will be

Blues IF you think the integrity of the SC will be preserved, with this pos on it GO for it

She claims it happened the other two that were allegedly in the room said it did not. Her friend who was supposed to be at the same party claimed she wasn’t there and didn’t know Kavanaugh. There is no physical evidence, no corroboration to anything. She went 30 years and suddenly remembered, that is a symptom of FMS.

I watched the hearing and he looked like a man that was being falsely accused. I’d be upset as well.

Until there is real solid evidence, it is his word against his and I side with innocent until proven guilty.

The accusation was two weeks old. How long do you think it takes him to calm down?

Every time I discussed it would upset me. Especially when I’m innocent. Had he been emotionless you would have said that he was to calm.

The bigger issue is the lack of evidence. Her friend never met Kavanaugh in a party of five? Serious hole in the story. She doesn’t know where, when, day of the week,didn’t know how she got home, both Judge and Kavanugh deny Even being in a room alone with her. The other two that were supposed to be there dont remember the party at all. Sudden memory after 30 years?

Accusations don’t make you guilty, being upset that you have been accused don’t make you guilty, evidence does and there is none.

Upset you into being angry at everyone BUT your accuser?

Come on it just doesn’t make any sense outside of politico showmanship.

Any real
She claims it happened the other two that were allegedly in the room said it did not. Her friend who was supposed to be at the same party claimed she wasn’t there and didn’t know Kavanaugh. There is no physical evidence, no corroboration to anything. She went 30 years and suddenly remembered, that is a symptom of FMS.

I watched the hearing and he looked like a man that was being falsely accused. I’d be upset as well.

Until there is real solid evidence, it is his word against his and I side with innocent until proven guilty.

The accusation was two weeks old. How long do you think it takes him to calm down?

Every time I discussed it would upset me. Especially when I’m innocent. Had he been emotionless you would have said that he was to calm.

The bigger issue is the lack of evidence. Her friend never met Kavanaugh in a party of five? Serious hole in the story. She doesn’t know where, when, day of the week,didn’t know how she got home, both Judge and Kavanugh deny Even being in a room alone with her. The other two that were supposed to be there dont remember the party at all. Sudden memory after 30 years?

Accusations don’t make you guilty, being upset that you have been accused don’t make you guilty, evidence does and there is none.

So if he attacks his accuser you assholes would jump all over him, if he is to calm, you asshole would jump all over him. The bottom line it didn’t matter what he said or how he handled himself you assholes would point to it as a sure sign of guilt.

Look at the evidence and there is something wrong, no one including her friend can place her and Kavanaugh at a house nobody knows where it is located at a party where 5 out of the 6 people can remember ever happening. She recovered a memory 30 years after the fact because she went to a therapist because you wanted two front doors. Does she believe she is 100% accurate, yes however that doesn’t make it so. I am still going on the innocent until proven guilty concept.

Whoop there you go again deflecting to someone else.

It’s about Kavanaugh’s anger and conspiracy theorizing not making any sense. That doesn’t change just because someone may slam him for what would be a REASONABLE response of getting mad at the woman who is falsely accusing him.

I thought he did fine, I saw a man defending his honor. It was appropriate to the charges leveled against an innocent man. Which with the lack of evidence is what we currently have, a presumed innocent man.

BTW, the thread was about Lindsey Graham, not Kavanaugh’s temperament and self control during the hearing. So the thread so you need to go reprimand someone else because I was only stating evidence and some nitwit came at me that Kavanaugh’s temperament was also an issue. So spare me your stupidity of me your stupidity of saying I’m deflecting and go rip the true deflector or you won’t because he is a partisan hack like yourself.

Last edited:

Any real

So if he attacks his accuser you assholes would jump all over him, if he is to calm, you asshole would jump all over him. The bottom line it didn’t matter what he said or how he handled himself you assholes would point to it as a sure sign of guilt.

Look at the evidence and there is something wrong, no one including her friend can place her and Kavanaugh at a house nobody knows where it is located at a party where 5 out of the 6 people can remember ever happening. She recovered a memory 30 years after the fact because she went to a therapist because you wanted two front doors. Does she believe she is 100% accurate, yes however that doesn’t make it so. I am still going on the innocent until proven guilty concept.

It’s about Kavanaugh’s anger and conspiracy theorizing not making any sense. That doesn’t change just because someone may slam him for what would be a REASONABLE response of getting mad at the woman who is falsely accusing him.

I thought he did fine, I saw a man defending his honor. It was appropriate to the charges leveled against an innocent man. Which with the lack of evidence is what we currently have, a presumed innocent man.
Have some beers You and Blues are without hope You can't see the forest for the trees Typical of republicans

Any real

no

he did not do fine as a person who is suppose to be a NEUTRAL, calm cool and collected, non-partisan, unbiased, independent of politics,JUDGE.

he did not, in any way shape or form, do fine...

HE SHOWED he can not be a neutral jurist.... he failed the job interview... no question about it.

pick another conservative judge, who is qualified, in both work ethics AND DEMEANOR.

Any real

Have some beers You and Blues are without hope You can't see the forest for the trees Typical of republicans

See what? What do you want me to see? Are we not presumed innocent in this country until proven guilty?

Any real

See what? What do you want me to see? Are we not presumed innocent in this country until proven guilty?
Care for all nailed it
he did not do fine as a person who is suppose to be a NEUTRAL, calm cool and collected, non-partisan, unbiased, JUDGE.

HE SHOWED he can not be a neutral jurist.... he failed the job interview... no question about it.

pick another conservative judge, who is qualified, in both work ethics AND DEMEANOR.

Any real

no

he did not do fine as a person who is suppose to be a NEUTRAL, calm cool and collected, non-partisan, unbiased, independent of politics,JUDGE.

I don’t pick judges, some thought he did fine on the stand and some thought he didn’t, that is all opinion and conjecture. And you really expect a man who knows he is innocent to be neutral?

I’m more concerned about an innocent man having his life ripped because of an accusation that has no evidence, is this the new standard? This is another McMartin case, another Salem witch trial. He maybe guilty, I have no idea however that seems to not be important. I don’t think Kavanaugh is confirmed and I can see Trump putting in a further right leaning judge and then another and finally Trump will get his way because this country will tire of the process and most Americans aren’t as bigot and partisan as we see on this board.

Any real

Care for all nailed it
he did not do fine as a person who is suppose to be a NEUTRAL, calm cool and collected, non-partisan, unbiased, JUDGE.

He wasn’t a judge, he is a man trying to prove his innocence. You want him to be neutral in defending himself? WTF? During the confirmation hearings he was neutral, controlled and had a fine demeanor. His role Thursday was to defend his honor, his innocence, not be a judge and be neutral.

Any real

Kavanaugh's unhinged behavior has to be the fault of someone else.

It wasn’t unhinged in my opinion, he did fine. You have only opinion and you long ago judged him, so your prejudice and bias will lead you to your opinion, which is great, however it is just your opinion not based on facts but based on your preconceived opinion.

If he did not out right lie, he sure was evasive, angry, & not in control. tough call considering the situation, I always use J Roberts as my gage of how a Republican on the supreme court should act. don't always agree with him but he has my respect. just cant get past that there is something creepy about Kavanaugh. & even Republicans cant make up there minds about Graham.

While all this has our attention, GOP has voted to give (unneeded) the rich three more Trillion dollars in tax cuts, while we will be forced to pick up the short fall.

Any real

BTW, the thread was about Lindsey Graham, not Kavanaugh’s temperament and self control during the hearing. So the thread so you need to go reprimand someone else because I was only stating evidence and some nitwit came at me that Kavanaugh’s temperament was also an issue. So spare me your stupidity of me your stupidity of saying I’m deflecting and go rip the true deflector or you won’t because he is a partisan hack like yourself.

I saw both Graham and Kavanaugh attacking Democrat boogeymen in concert, because they made a political calculation that attacking the accuser wouldn't work.

Strategy may have helped rather then hurt for both, but it certianly wasn't a natural emotional response of a person being falsely accused by someone.

Any real

I saw both Graham and Kavanaugh attacking Democrat boogeymen in concert, because they made a political calculation that attacking the accuser wouldn't work.

Strategy may have helped rather then hurt for both, but it certianly wasn't a natural emotional response of a person being falsely accused by someone.

So all you have is your own opinion, thanks! That and $5 will get you a cup of coffee.

Any real

no

I don’t pick judges, some thought he did fine on the stand and some thought he didn’t, that is all opinion and conjecture. And you really expect a man who knows he is innocent to be neutral?

I’m more concerned about an innocent man having his life ripped because of an accusation that has no evidence, is this the new standard? This is another McMartin case, another Salem witch trial. He maybe guilty, I have no idea howev,er that seems to not be important. I don’t think Kavanaugh is confirmed and I can see Trump putting in a further right leaning judge and then another and finally Trump will get his way because this country will tire of the process and most Americans aren’t as bigot and partisan as we see on this board.
yes, of course he should be composed... he's a judge, on an interview... not some privileged kid going to a $60k a year high school throwing a tantrum filled with visceral, lies, and bias out, playing to conspiracy theories etc.

THIS WAS NOT him running for a political campaign spot.... he made it in to one with wild and crazy accusations...

HE CAN NOT BE a neutral judge on any issue that makes it to the Supreme court on the divide of a political difference between democrats and republicans... which the Dems and the Repubs get to the supreme court ALL THE TIME.

He would ethically have to recuse himself for anything involving suits by parties and congress/senate members.

He can not be seated as a SC justice, on that alone... otherwise you destroy justice or even the resemblance of it.

Last edited:

Any real

LIES Lies and more lies
Early Friday morning, the AP reported that, the day before, Judge Brett Kavanaugh "misstated" the drinking age in Maryland when he recalled his days of downing brewskis with P.J. and Squi. From Time:
The legal age in that state was raised to 21 on July 1, 1982; Kavanaugh did not turn 18 until Feb. 12, 1983. In a Fox News interview on Monday, Kavanaugh said, “Yes, there were parties. And the drinking age was 18. And yes, the seniors were legal.” In testimony Thursday before the Senate Judiciary Committee, he said all of his comments during the Fox interview were accurate and could be made part of the record.
In plain terms, for all his spleen and outrage, Judge Kavanaugh lies about everything. In his earlier hearings, he lied about his judicial philosophy, and he lied about his days as a Republican operative, both in and out of the White House. On Monday, he lied to Martha McCallum of Fox News. On Thursday, he lied about his entire adolescence and his college days.
He lied even when he didn't have to lie. He lied in preposterous ways easily disproven by common sense. (The "Devil's Triangle"? "Renate Alumnius"?) He lied like a toddler, like a guilty adolescent, and like a privileged scion of the white ruling class, which is a continuum with which we all are far too familiar. He lied and he dared the Democratic members of the committee, and the country, to call him on his lies. And now, he is a couple of easy steps away from having lied his way into a lifetime seat on the United States Supreme Court. This guy is going to be deciding constitutional issues for the next four decades, and the truth is not in him.
=========================

Care for all nailed it

He wasn’t a judge, he is a man trying to prove his innocence. You want him to be neutral in defending himself? WTF? During the confirmation hearings he was neutral, controlled and had a fine demeanor. His role Thursday was to defend his honor, his innocence, not be a judge and be neutral.
Well we knew he was 100% partisan when the moron picked him He just proved it

Forum List

Back