Lindsey Graham

I thought he did fine, I saw a man defending his honor. It was appropriate to the charges leveled against an innocent man. Which with the lack of evidence is what we currently have, a presumed innocent man.
Have some beers You and Blues are without hope You can't see the forest for the trees Typical of republicans

See what? What do you want me to see? Are we not presumed innocent in this country until proven guilty?
Care for all nailed it
he did not do fine as a person who is suppose to be a NEUTRAL, calm cool and collected, non-partisan, unbiased, JUDGE.

he did not, in any way shape or form, do fine...

HE SHOWED he can not be a neutral jurist.... he failed the job interview... no question about it.

pick another conservative judge, who is qualified, in both work ethics AND DEMEANOR.

He wasn’t a judge, he is a man trying to prove his innocence. You want him to be neutral in defending himself? WTF? During the confirmation hearings he was neutral, controlled and had a fine demeanor. His role Thursday was to defend his honor, his innocence, not be a judge and be neutral.
Well we knew he was 100% partisan when the moron picked him He just proved it

There you go, nothing said will change your mind because in your mind he was unqualified the second he was nominated. Wait for the next nominee you won’t like them either.

Not for a second, but the REASON he says it is because he knows most people believed her and will think him an ass yet again for attacking her at a time when Republicans already have serious women problems in the polling.

After her testimony Bar Association came out against Kavanaugh nomination without FBI investigation and now so did Republicans critical to confirmation.

You could twist and twirl whatever bullshit you want in your little irrelevant head, but that’s the reality you ought to come to grips with.
Apparently the Democrats are turning women against them with their dishonest tactics.
Most women can see this for what it is.....because many of them have been through similar instances....and they're not buying Dr Ford's story.
They also can see why they waited till the last minute.
They know that the Democrats trashed Dr Ford and Judge Kavanaugh when they didn't have to simply to delay the vote.

Dem's planned and orchestrated this hit on Kavanaugh. They funded it, made sure Ford got the right attorney, leaked the letter, timed it, made sure her social media was scrubbed, pre-judged Kavanaugh's guilt and burned the guy at the stake in public.

The most insidious part of the Dem's plan was the way they made Kavanaugh look like he couldn't control his emotions. Fiendishly clever.

Its sexist to call a woman emotional, but not sexist to call a man emotional. If a man expresses emotion he's not in control.
If Kagan or Ginsburg had gotten in front of the committee and bawled like that, you wouldn't say a word about it? Oh PLEASE.

I wouldn’t, if they were innocent, I’d expect it.

Have some beers You and Blues are without hope You can't see the forest for the trees Typical of republicans

See what? What do you want me to see? Are we not presumed innocent in this country until proven guilty?
Care for all nailed it
he did not do fine as a person who is suppose to be a NEUTRAL, calm cool and collected, non-partisan, unbiased, JUDGE.

HE SHOWED he can not be a neutral jurist.... he failed the job interview... no question about it.

pick another conservative judge, who is qualified, in both work ethics AND DEMEANOR.

He wasn’t a judge, he is a man trying to prove his innocence. You want him to be neutral in defending himself? WTF? During the confirmation hearings he was neutral, controlled and had a fine demeanor. His role Thursday was to defend his honor, his innocence, not be a judge and be neutral.
Well we knew he was 100% partisan when the moron picked him He just proved it

There you go, nothing said will change your mind because in your mind he was unqualified the second he was nominated. Wait for the next nominee you won’t like them either.
A political hack and revenge for hillary? Oh well one more republican pos on the SC He joins Thomas

Wants to be Trump' s New Attorney General to replace Jeff Sessions.

How do you think he's doing in his 'try out' ?
He looked very emotional. Looking for attention.
You are a complete moron.

President Donald Trump on Kim Jong Un: 'We fell in love' over 'beautiful letters'
get this moron out of our WH
So, you would rather nukes flying back and forth. Gotcha.:cuckoo:

Wants to be Trump' s New Attorney General to replace Jeff Sessions.

How do you think he's doing in his 'try out' ?
He looked very emotional. Looking for attention.
You are a complete moron.

President Donald Trump on Kim Jong Un: 'We fell in love' over 'beautiful letters'
get this moron out of our WH
So, you would rather nukes flying back and forth. Gotcha.:cuckoo:
that's just repub bs Let our moron worry about Iran

Whoop there you go again deflecting to someone else.

It’s about Kavanaugh’s anger and conspiracy theorizing not making any sense. That doesn’t change just because someone may slam him for what would be a REASONABLE response of getting mad at the woman who is falsely accusing him.

I thought he did fine, I saw a man defending his honor. It was appropriate to the charges leveled against an innocent man. Which with the lack of evidence is what we currently have, a presumed innocent man.
no

he did not do fine as a person who is suppose to be a NEUTRAL, calm cool and collected, non-partisan, unbiased, independent of politics,JUDGE.

I don’t pick judges, some thought he did fine on the stand and some thought he didn’t, that is all opinion and conjecture. And you really expect a man who knows he is innocent to be neutral?

I’m more concerned about an innocent man having his life ripped because of an accusation that has no evidence, is this the new standard? This is another McMartin case, another Salem witch trial. He maybe guilty, I have no idea howev,er that seems to not be important. I don’t think Kavanaugh is confirmed and I can see Trump putting in a further right leaning judge and then another and finally Trump will get his way because this country will tire of the process and most Americans aren’t as bigot and partisan as we see on this board.
yes, of course he should be composed... he's a judge, on an interview... not some privileged kid going to a $60k a year high school throwing a tantrum filled with visceral, lies, and bias out, playing to conspiracy theories etc.

THIS WAS NOT him running for a political campaign spot.... he made it in to one with wild and crazy accusations...

HE CAN NOT BE a neutral judge on any issue that makes it to the Supreme court on the divide of a political difference between democrats and republicans... which the Dems and the Repubs get to the supreme court ALL THE TIME.

He would ethically have to recuse himself for anything involving suits by parties and congress/senate members.

He can not be seated as a SC justice, on that alone... otherwise you destroy justice or even the resemblance of it.

I didn’t see him that way. IMHO.

He was defending himself on unsubstantiated allegations, to me if you are defending yourself instead of asking your views it is quite different. Had he not been passionate I would have wondered.

Should Ginsburg recuse herself in any case involving Trump?

I don’t think will affect his impartiality in fact it will help him see both sides of every case having gone through the process.

How is spewing Clinton conspiracy theories, while expressing sympathy against the actual accuser “defending yourself”?

He wasn’t defending himself, he was pounding the table to misdirect.

Every time I discussed it would upset me. Especially when I’m innocent. Had he been emotionless you would have said that he was to calm.

The bigger issue is the lack of evidence. Her friend never met Kavanaugh in a party of five? Serious hole in the story. She doesn’t know where, when, day of the week,didn’t know how she got home, both Judge and Kavanugh deny Even being in a room alone with her. The other two that were supposed to be there dont remember the party at all. Sudden memory after 30 years?

Accusations don’t make you guilty, being upset that you have been accused don’t make you guilty, evidence does and there is none.
I bet Lebron knows what happened.

He was assaulted by the Warriors the last two years.

Last edited:
you want a fair process, you came to the wrong place at the wrong time my friend.

this is not a job interview, THIS IS HELL!

Not for a second, but the REASON he says it is because he knows most people believed her and will think him an ass yet again for attacking her at a time when Republicans already have serious women problems in the polling.

After her testimony Bar Association came out against Kavanaugh nomination without FBI investigation and now so did Republicans critical to confirmation.

You could twist and twirl whatever bullshit you want in your little irrelevant head, but that’s the reality you ought to come to grips with.
Apparently the Democrats are turning women against them with their dishonest tactics.
Most women can see this for what it is.....because many of them have been through similar instances....and they're not buying Dr Ford's story.
They know that the Democrats trashed Dr Ford and Judge Kavanaugh when they didn't have to simply to delay the vote.

Dem's planned and orchestrated this hit on Kavanaugh. They funded it, made sure Ford got the right attorney, leaked the letter, timed it, made sure her social media was scrubbed, pre-judged Kavanaugh's guilt and burned the guy at the stake in public.

The most insidious part of the Dem's plan was the way they made Kavanaugh look like he couldn't control his emotions. Fiendishly clever.

Its sexist to call a woman emotional, but not sexist to call a man emotional. If a man expresses emotion he's not in control.
If Kagan or Ginsburg had gotten in front of the committee and bawled like that, you wouldn't say a word about it? Oh PLEASE.
Republicans never would have pulled this kind of a stunt.
Democrats will be leaving your party in droves because of despicable actions like these.

Graham recommended Kaganaugh to Bush and Trump. he's been a friend of Judge K for 20 years. this is personal to him.

when Durbin grandstanded with the whole McGhan thing, Graham then erupted

Republicans never would have pulled this kind of a stunt.

Promise? :rolleyes:

savings-and-loans-3.jpg

Jokes aside - fuck you. For Ford this was no "stunt". Her story is credible and she had a right to testify. Very little of that is about Democrats.

Last edited:
I am now officially a Lindsey FanGrrrrl.

LINDSEYOUTOFFUCKS-545x600.jpg

Forum List

Back