Lindsey Graham

And how do you feel about the victims?

I feel quite relieved that the victims, Brett, Ashley and their two daughters, are getting through this hateful ordeal.

I feel sorry for Ford due to the disgraceful manner in which she was used and abused by the Dems. She needs help, but a Senate Confirmation hearing is not a therapist's couch.
His daughters are victims because of the despicable person that their father is. I bet you did not give a shit about Obama's daughters.

I bet you have given yourself the Mother of All Atomic Wedgies.

I have never seen attacks on the Obamas that equal anything done by you Loons on the Left towards the Kavanaughs.

You are DISGUSTING FILTH.
The Republicans are responsible for pushing a despicable, weak man through to the Supreme Court. Did they not have anyone respectable? Don't answer that, we are talking about Republicans.

You and your mindless zombie comrades are responsible for the Ritual Defamation of a decent man and his family.

The Degeneration of Belief: Compiled By Laird Wilcox
Only decent if you have no morals, like the Republicans.

I feel quite relieved that the victims, Brett, Ashley and their two daughters, are getting through this hateful ordeal.

I feel sorry for Ford due to the disgraceful manner in which she was used and abused by the Dems. She needs help, but a Senate Confirmation hearing is not a therapist's couch.
His daughters are victims because of the despicable person that their father is. I bet you did not give a shit about Obama's daughters.

I have never seen attacks on the Obamas that equal anything done by you Loons on the Left towards the Kavanaughs.

The Republicans are responsible for pushing a despicable, weak man through to the Supreme Court. Did they not have anyone respectable? Don't answer that, we are talking about Republicans.

You and your mindless zombie comrades are responsible for the Ritual Defamation of a decent man and his family.

Your moral barometer is calibrated in reverse.

I have strong morals and I am not in need of a tool.

And how do you feel about the victims?

Kavanaugh is fine. THe accusations were shit. That he got mad at your sides vile behavior is a healthy sign.

Stop being such a drama queen.
He showed what a weenie you guys were pushing through to the Supreme Court. Just trying to get anyone through before the midterms.

I have strong morals and I am not in need of a tool.

The fact that you describe them as strong morals says nothing regarding whether or not they are positive morals.

Cannibals have a sense of morality that's not much different that what we see you Loons of the Left embrace.

I dunno about Graham. Never really did. McCain either in his post 16 years. He griped about Trump, but only cast the one vote against the Obamacare repeal .... that's only real effect would have been kick 20 million off of Medicaid. And republicans offered to expand Medicaid back in 2009.

Graham gives lipservice to the fact that McConnell politicized the nomination process. And then, no matter how much the dems used Ford, as she and Fienstein knew they would, he simply choses to not get it about how meto has changed society. These women simply refuse to get back in the kitchen and make us sammys. I realize he has no wife or apparently any other woman in his life to keep him straight on these things, but still.......

Any male who got likkered up in college and behaved badly needs to expect this if he ever comes into the limelight.

We are already in a witchhunt mentality when it comes to sexual accusations. No one is trying to force women "back into the kitchen", we are trying to stop innocent people from being thrown to a bloodthirsty mob.
It's a MOB!

When you just assume guilt and shit can due process in your desire to punish a representative of a group you believe is behaving badly, because of that groups supposedly behavior, not so much the evidence in an individual case,

indeed, calling it a mob, is completely called for.

Kavanaugh is fine. THe accusations were shit. That he got mad at your sides vile behavior is a healthy sign.

He showed what a weenie you guys were pushing through to the Supreme Court. Just trying to get anyone through before the midterms.

^^^ speaking of weenies ^^^

What a whinging variety you are.

Nothing wrong with him. YOu leftards are the ones that revealed what shit you are.

Nothing wrong with him. YOu leftards are the ones that revealed what shit you are.
Nope, we let the world see just how despicable you guys can be in order to get your way. What we are is the last hurrah for the old, White Republicans.

Nope, we let the world see just how despicable you guys can be in order to get your way. What we are is the last hurrah for the old, White Republicans.

Oh blah blah blah blah so sleepy......zzzzz

What normal people see of your antics is best summarized here:

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

THere is nothing despicable about dismissing an unsubstantiated accusation.

That you pretend otherwise, is you being an ass.

Your racism, will have a cost someday.

I'm not Lindsey Graham fan, but this photo is epic.

upload_2018-10-9_23-42-47.png

Wants to be Trump' s New Attorney General to replace Jeff Sessions.

How do you think he's doing in his 'try out' ?
I hope he's not holding his breath.
Because Trump isn't that stupid.
After seeing how Sessions has been treated, why would Graham step into a situation like that?
Probably to continue the same type of actions that Sessions has perpetrated.
Sessions has been absent from his office, literally negligent in his duties.
He has not served the president to the best of his abilities nor the people of the United States.
I don't expect Lindsey Grahamnesty to do any better.
He will not ask or take the job, he know very well he is a Key Senator and has a lot of power in the Senate. He along with Alabama Senator Shelby work really well together.

Forum List

Back