Lindsey Graham

Lindsey did exactly the right thing by saying out loud what every conservative was thinking, the Democrats exploited the Christine Ford's story (true or not) purely for political gains, and they are still doing it. I hope he does replace Sessions, at least he has not only "balls" but also clear vision and a nose for BS.

What I find interesting about all these GOP members is this weird split attitude. Yes Ford is credible but no I don't believe her. Seems insanely contradictory to me. Both can not be true. The argument that" oh we need to treat this like we are in a court of law", is insane. The SCOTUS nomination is a POLITICAL, not a JUDICIAL matter. If you are talking about a lifetime appointment to the most important court in the country, and you have reason to believe the candidate committed a crime, you get another candidate. Does it really matter that you don't know he did beyond reasonable doubt? What if he needs to rule on something to do with sexual assault, is he going to be able to rule professionally, won't that ruling, whatever it is not be judged in the light of this allegation? Do you need that kind of disturbance in the supreme court?

That was the argument I used for Bill Clinton resigning as President after Monica Lewinsky - he tainted the Oval Office and his own reputation as President. Now, I thought the Republicans were wrong to try to impeach him, but now the Dems are going to try the same to Trump and probably Kavanaugh (if they get the house). And that is what Kavanaugh was talking about when he said this process was payback for the Clintons.

Anyway - you are wrong on two counts:

1) you do not deny anyone his Constitutional rights based on purely uncorroborated allegations, and

(2) Appointing a Supreme is NEVER a political call - did you even listen to Sen, Collins' speech? It was a master thesis on how to assess a Supreme candidate

TDS alert! :p

The Senator simply told the truth. Hatch is now doing the same.

Indeed. Graham said what needed to be said. This is the ugliest political persecution since the McCarthy era.
And how do you feel about the victims?

I feel quite relieved that the victims, Brett, Ashley and their two daughters, are getting through this hateful ordeal.

I feel sorry for Ford due to the disgraceful manner in which she was used and abused by the Dems. She needs help, but a Senate Confirmation hearing is not a therapist's couch.
His daughters are victims because of the despicable person that their father is. I bet you did not give a shit about Obama's daughters.

Indeed. Graham said what needed to be said. This is the ugliest political persecution since the McCarthy era.

I feel quite relieved that the victims, Brett, Ashley and their two daughters, are getting through this hateful ordeal.

I feel sorry for Ford due to the disgraceful manner in which she was used and abused by the Dems. She needs help, but a Senate Confirmation hearing is not a therapist's couch.
His daughters are victims because of the despicable person that their father is. I bet you did not give a shit about Obama's daughters.

I bet you have given yourself the Mother of All Atomic Wedgies.

I have never seen attacks on the Obamas that equal anything done by you Loons on the Left towards the Kavanaughs.

You are DISGUSTING FILTH.

I have never seen attacks on the Obamas that equal anything done by you Loons on the Left towards the Kavanaughs.

I left the country 22 years ago, and I am now a citizen of Ireland. I pat myself on the back, no wedgies, at what a brilliant move it was with how the Republicans have screwed up what was once a great country. The world is laughing at the United States and cannot believe how deplorable the Republicans are.

I left the country 22 years ago, and I am now a citizen of Ireland. I pat myself on the back, no wedgies, at what a brilliant move it was with how the Republicans have screwed up what was once a great country. The world is laughing at the United States and cannot believe how deplorable the Republicans are.

Thank you for your small contribution towards Making America Great Again with your absence.

The Republicans are responsible for pushing a despicable, weak man through to the Supreme Court. Did they not have anyone respectable? Don't answer that, we are talking about Republicans.

Thank you for your small contribution towards Making America Great Again with your absence.

America will never be great again. You live in the laughing stock of the world.

The Republicans are responsible for pushing a despicable, weak man through to the Supreme Court. Did they not have anyone respectable? Don't answer that, we are talking about Republicans.

You and your mindless zombie comrades are responsible for the Ritual Defamation of a decent man and his family.

The Degeneration of Belief: Compiled By Laird Wilcox

America will never be great again. You live in the laughing stock of the world.

Your ire is proof that what we are doing to improve America is succeeding.

Thanks for playing!

I dunno about Graham. Never really did. McCain either in his post 16 years. He griped about Trump, but only cast the one vote against the Obamacare repeal .... that's only real effect would have been kick 20 million off of Medicaid. And republicans offered to expand Medicaid back in 2009.

Graham gives lipservice to the fact that McConnell politicized the nomination process. And then, no matter how much the dems used Ford, as she and Fienstein knew they would, he simply choses to not get it about how meto has changed society. These women simply refuse to get back in the kitchen and make us sammys. I realize he has no wife or apparently any other woman in his life to keep him straight on these things, but still.......

Any male who got likkered up in college and behaved badly needs to expect this if he ever comes into the limelight.

Kavanaugh is fine. THe accusations were shit. That he got mad at your sides vile behavior is a healthy sign.

Stop being such a drama queen.

I dunno about Graham. Never really did. McCain either in his post 16 years. He griped about Trump, but only cast the one vote against the Obamacare repeal .... that's only real effect would have been kick 20 million off of Medicaid. And republicans offered to expand Medicaid back in 2009.

Graham gives lipservice to the fact that McConnell politicized the nomination process. And then, no matter how much the dems used Ford, as she and Fienstein knew they would, he simply choses to not get it about how meto has changed society. These women simply refuse to get back in the kitchen and make us sammys. I realize he has no wife or apparently any other woman in his life to keep him straight on these things, but still.......

Any male who got likkered up in college and behaved badly needs to expect this if he ever comes into the limelight.

We are already in a witchhunt mentality when it comes to sexual accusations. No one is trying to force women "back into the kitchen", we are trying to stop innocent people from being thrown to a bloodthirsty mob.

We are already in a witchhunt mentality when it comes to sexual accusations. No one is trying to force women "back into the kitchen", we are trying to stop innocent people from being thrown to a bloodthirsty mob.
It's a MOB!

Forum List

Back