Lindsey Graham

AMEN!

Republican Senators are a disgrace to humanity, to our country, to God our father, to women who have been sexually assaulted, to JUSTICE for all.
None of this was necessary.
Yet you in your biased opinion feel the victims of political malfeasance acted disgraceful.
There is a process that is set forth by precedence and by regulations that Democrats refused to follow.
In that manner the Democrats have attempted to hold up this confirmation by hook or by crook. They don't have the proof and they don't have the votes. A couple of Democrats have stormed out in protest and refuse to participate, which is what they have been doing during this entire process, refusing to ask pertinent questions when they were given opportunity to do so. The only people to blame for this travesty is the Democrats themselves. They wanted it, and yesterday they congradulated themselves for causing it. It was despicable to see.

It is blatantly apparent that Christine Ford was never sexually assaulted.

facepalm-face-palm-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1223672935.jpg

Numbnuts even Trump said her testimony was credible.

So now you Moon Bats believe Trump? LOL!

Not for a second, but the REASON he says it is because he knows most people believed her and will think him an ass yet again for attacking her at a time when Republicans already have serious women problems in the polling.

After her testimony Bar Association came out against Kavanaugh nomination without FBI investigation and now so did Republicans critical to confirmation.

You could twist and twirl whatever bullshit you want in your little irrelevant head, but that’s the reality you ought to come to grips with.
Apparently the Democrats are turning women against them with their dishonest tactics.
Most women can see this for what it is.....because many of them have been through similar instances....and they're not buying Dr Ford's story.
They also can see why they waited till the last minute.
They know that the Democrats trashed Dr Ford and Judge Kavanaugh when they didn't have to simply to delay the vote.

Wants to be Trump' s New Attorney General to replace Jeff Sessions.

How do you think he's doing in his 'try out' ?

First time I ever actually liked the guy.

If he locks up Hillary Clinton, I could learn to love him.
why would you want hillary clinton locked up? you got a problem with women?
Yes they all have problems with women and black folks Imagine a lady or a black in the same position as Kavanaugh spouting off going bonzo in speaking to senators ? How long would they last?

There is the eyewitness allegation by Ford herself. There are additional allegations by at least two other women. There is corroborating evidence about his drinking problem in the entries in high school year books. There is Mark Judges refusal to talk about the incident. There is his refusal to answer simple and direct questions at his hearing. There is his treatment of Senate women at his hearing.

Everyone witnessing that last hearing could see how emotionally unstable he was. That is not the kind of person you want on SCOTUS.

She claims it happened the other two that were allegedly in the room said it did not. Her friend who was supposed to be at the same party claimed she wasn’t there and didn’t know Kavanaugh. There is no physical evidence, no corroboration to anything. She went 30 years and suddenly remembered, that is a symptom of FMS.

I watched the hearing and he looked like a man that was being falsely accused. I’d be upset as well.

Until there is real solid evidence, it is his word against his and I side with innocent until proven guilty.

The accusation was two weeks old. How long do you think it takes him to calm down?

Every time I discussed it would upset me. Especially when I’m innocent. Had he been emotionless you would have said that he was to calm.

The bigger issue is the lack of evidence. Her friend never met Kavanaugh in a party of five? Serious hole in the story. She doesn’t know where, when, day of the week,didn’t know how she got home, both Judge and Kavanugh deny Even being in a room alone with her. The other two that were supposed to be there dont remember the party at all. Sudden memory after 30 years?

Accusations don’t make you guilty, being upset that you have been accused don’t make you guilty, evidence does and there is none.

Upset you into being angry at everyone BUT your accuser?

Come on it just doesn’t make any sense outside of politico showmanship.

Any real
There is the eyewitness allegation by Ford herself. There are additional allegations by at least two other women. There is corroborating evidence about his drinking problem in the entries in high school year books. There is Mark Judges refusal to talk about the incident. There is his refusal to answer simple and direct questions at his hearing. There is his treatment of Senate women at his hearing.

Everyone witnessing that last hearing could see how emotionally unstable he was. That is not the kind of person you want on SCOTUS.

She claims it happened the other two that were allegedly in the room said it did not. Her friend who was supposed to be at the same party claimed she wasn’t there and didn’t know Kavanaugh. There is no physical evidence, no corroboration to anything. She went 30 years and suddenly remembered, that is a symptom of FMS.

I watched the hearing and he looked like a man that was being falsely accused. I’d be upset as well.

Until there is real solid evidence, it is his word against his and I side with innocent until proven guilty.

The accusation was two weeks old. How long do you think it takes him to calm down?

Every time I discussed it would upset me. Especially when I’m innocent. Had he been emotionless you would have said that he was to calm.

The bigger issue is the lack of evidence. Her friend never met Kavanaugh in a party of five? Serious hole in the story. She doesn’t know where, when, day of the week,didn’t know how she got home, both Judge and Kavanugh deny Even being in a room alone with her. The other two that were supposed to be there dont remember the party at all. Sudden memory after 30 years?

Accusations don’t make you guilty, being upset that you have been accused don’t make you guilty, evidence does and there is none.

So if he attacks his accuser you assholes would jump all over him, if he is to calm, you asshole would jump all over him. The bottom line it didn’t matter what he said or how he handled himself you assholes would point to it as a sure sign of guilt.

Look at the evidence and there is something wrong, no one including her friend can place her and Kavanaugh at a house nobody knows where it is located at a party where 5 out of the 6 people can remember ever happening. She recovered a memory 30 years after the fact because she went to a therapist because you wanted two front doors. Does she believe she is 100% accurate, yes however that doesn’t make it so. I am still going on the innocent until proven guilty concept.

Whoop there you go again deflecting to someone else.

It’s about Kavanaugh’s anger and conspiracy theorizing not making any sense. That doesn’t change just because someone may slam him for what would be a REASONABLE response of getting mad at the woman who is falsely accusing him.

Wants to be Trump' s New Attorney General to replace Jeff Sessions.

How do you think he's doing in his 'try out' ?

First time I ever actually liked the guy.

If he locks up Hillary Clinton, I could learn to love him.
why would you want hillary clinton locked up? you got a problem with women?
Yes they all have problems with women and black folks Imagine a lady or a black in the same position as Kavanaugh spouting off going bonzo in speaking to senators ? How long would they last?

Grassley would have interrupted, and chastised, any woman or black person who pulled the crap Kavanaugh did with Klobuchar.

Any real

So if he attacks his accuser you assholes would jump all over him, if he is to calm, you asshole would jump all over him. The bottom line it didn’t matter what he said or how he handled himself you assholes would point to it as a sure sign of guilt.

Look at the evidence and there is something wrong, no one including her friend can place her and Kavanaugh at a house nobody knows where it is located at a party where 5 out of the 6 people can remember ever happening. She recovered a memory 30 years after the fact because she went to a therapist because you wanted two front doors. Does she believe she is 100% accurate, yes however that doesn’t make it so. I am still going on the innocent until proven guilty concept.

Whoop there you go again deflecting to someone else.

It’s about Kavanaugh’s anger and conspiracy theorizing not making any sense. That doesn’t change just because someone may slam him for what would be a REASONABLE response of getting mad at the woman who is falsely accusing him.

Kavanaugh's unhinged behavior has to be the fault of someone else.

Yet you in your biased opinion feel the victims of political malfeasance acted disgraceful.
There is a process that is set forth by precedence and by regulations that Democrats refused to follow.
In that manner the Democrats have attempted to hold up this confirmation by hook or by crook. They don't have the proof and they don't have the votes. A couple of Democrats have stormed out in protest and refuse to participate, which is what they have been doing during this entire process, refusing to ask pertinent questions when they were given opportunity to do so. The only people to blame for this travesty is the Democrats themselves. They wanted it, and yesterday they congradulated themselves for causing it. It was despicable to see.

Not for a second, but the REASON he says it is because he knows most people believed her and will think him an ass yet again for attacking her at a time when Republicans already have serious women problems in the polling.

After her testimony Bar Association came out against Kavanaugh nomination without FBI investigation and now so did Republicans critical to confirmation.

You could twist and twirl whatever bullshit you want in your little irrelevant head, but that’s the reality you ought to come to grips with.
Apparently the Democrats are turning women against them with their dishonest tactics.
Most women can see this for what it is.....because many of them have been through similar instances....and they're not buying Dr Ford's story.
They know that the Democrats trashed Dr Ford and Judge Kavanaugh when they didn't have to simply to delay the vote.

Dem's planned and orchestrated this hit on Kavanaugh. They funded it, made sure Ford got the right attorney, leaked the letter, timed it, made sure her social media was scrubbed, pre-judged Kavanaugh's guilt and burned the guy at the stake in public.

Which real american wants a SCJ who won't stand up to the bullshit the LIBs are throwing at him/her?
This is the same SCJ who will stand up for the Constitution!

Grassley would [have] interrupted, and chastised, any woman or black person who pulled the crap Kavanaugh did with Klobuchar.

... and he would have added a lengthy soliloquy about the required judicial temperament, or rather the lack thereof.

And their defense is, 'yes, he was a bawling, belligerent dry drunk, but it's okay, because you would have criticized him anyway'.

WTF?

Dem's planned and orchestrated this hit on Kavanaugh. They funded it, made sure Ford got the right attorney, leaked the letter, timed it, made sure her social media was scrubbed, pre-judged Kavanaugh's guilt and burned the guy at the stake in public.

The most insidious part of the Dem's plan was the way they made Kavanaugh look like he couldn't control his emotions. Fiendishly clever.

Was I wrong?
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump announced late Saturday that the White House had placed no limitation on the FBI's ability to investigate allegations of sexual misconduct made against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

"I want them to interview whoever they deem appropriate, at their discretion," Trump tweeted in response to an NBC News report citing multiple people familiar with the process who said the White House was limiting the scope of the reopened background investigation of Kavanaugh.

Trump says no limits on scope of the FBI’s Kavanaugh investigation

TDS alert! :p

The Senator simply told the truth. Hatch is now doing the same.

Indeed. Graham said what needed to be said. This is the ugliest political persecution since the McCarthy era.
Cavanaugh does not have the temperament or demeanor to be a NEUTRAL justice on the Supreme court...

He showed his political partisan disrespectful side that is not conducive with being a supreme court justice

He also showed that his temper matches that of a mean drunk, as described.

Trump hates druggies and alcoholics.... not certain Trump can be happy with this kavanaugh weakness....
I don't think he's an alcoholic, Care4All. The other background checks on him in the past would have showed up something like that and it would definitely have eliminated him. You can't have someone that open to blackmail on the court or in the President's office.

The most insidious part of the Dem's plan was the way they made Kavanaugh look like he couldn't control his emotions. Fiendishly clever.

Its sexist to call a woman emotional, but not sexist to call a man emotional. If a man expresses emotion he's not in control.

Its sexist to call a woman emotional, but not sexist to call a man emotional. If a man expresses emotion he's not in control.

How would you describe Kavanaugh's behavior and temperament on Thursday?

The majority of Democrats ARE women nit wit.

Toddler terror tantrum.
Click on my avatar and you can see the large picture with his bottom lip sticking out just like a little two-year-old who needs his bottom spanked. And I don’t mean by a porn star the way Trump has his bottom spanked.

Grassley would [have] interrupted, and chastised, any woman or black person who pulled the crap Kavanaugh did with Klobuchar.

... and he would have added a lengthy soliloquy about the required judicial temperament, or rather the lack thereof.

And their defense is, 'yes, he was a bawling, belligerent dry drunk, but it's okay, because you would have criticized him anyway'.

WTF?

Yeah, that.

The one thing to top that in terms of illogic and hypocrisy would be the accusation that Dems oppose Kavanaugh for no reason other than the resulting political orientation of the court, and the whines about how dishonorable as that is. It's almost as if they can't remember Garland, or at least assumed none of us can.

Restrained, I'd have punched several of those Dem's right in the face.

Yes If a women cried and talked back etc etc you would be fine with it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If she was a republican partisan pos? Those are just the types repubs like you admire

Forum List

Back