Link to 409k.

You cannot look at two groups locked in a heated debate, and just look at one side without considering the context.

You are now bringing up the chicken or egg debate to avoid admitting the truth about your side.

Which came first, the worship or the attacks?

When in reality it does not matter. Worship is worship, matters not the reason why

1. First of all, HERO worship. That you feel a need to inflate it, undermines your credibility.

2. It does matter. Looking at the words of a man, as though they exist in a vacuum, can completely mislead you, as to what is actually going on.

2. In your case it might be hero worship, is others it is deeper than that.

2. I am looking at the words and actions of both sides. The hate on the left is no stronger than than the worship on the right. Both sides are wrong, but you cannot bring yourself to say a bad thing about your side

1. LOL!!!! I politically support the politician that crafted his platform to serve my interests. That he greatly upsets people that are regularly rude to me, is enjoyable. If you consider that Hero Worship, you are ver confused.

1B Those that have pinned greater or more passion hopes on him, and Hero Worship him, are still not deserving of the way you are dismissing them. Looking up to someone with significant accomplishments is not wrong in any way.

2. No, you are not. You are avoiding looking at the actions of both sides, in context, because you cannot bring yourself to defend people you disagree with.

1. LOL!!!! I politically support the politician that crafted his platform to serve my interests. That he greatly upsets people that are regularly rude to me, is enjoyable. If you consider that Hero Worship, you are ver confused.

1B Those that have pinned greater or more passion hopes on him, and Hero Worship him, are still not deserving of the way you are dismissing them. Looking up to someone with significant accomplishments is not wrong in any way.

2. No, you are not. You are avoiding looking at the actions of both sides, in context, because you cannot bring yourself to defend people you disagree with.

1. whatever helps you sleep at night.
1b. yes they are.
2. I do look at the actions of both sides and condemn the actions of both sides, something you are not capable of.

I assume you have that "gamma male" quote on your sig so that you can overcome it. Bragging about your 401K to random internet person who obviously implied the subject of his insult is a leftist deadbeat... it is not going well. Insecurity all over it...

Nothing to overcome and I did not brag, I stated a fact. 500k is not really a great goal, and will not last all that long if you wish to do anything more than sit in your house waiting to die.

Tisk... You expect people to buy this? An obvious gamma brag.

Do you think that 500k is a good goal?
If you get employer matching and contribute at least 5 percent for 40 years......$500 k is not that hard

That is a pretty big if. For a lot of people.
Hard to explain to a 20 year old that they need to put aside money for when they are in their 60s

1b. yes they are.
2. I do look at the actions of both sides and condemn the actions of both sides, something you are not capable of.

1. Why do you think it is wrong to look up to someone who has significant accomplishments?

2. If you don't look at them in context, you are giving yourself an excuse to judge them wrong.

Nothing to overcome and I did not brag, I stated a fact. 500k is not really a great goal, and will not last all that long if you wish to do anything more than sit in your house waiting to die.

Tisk... You expect people to buy this? An obvious gamma brag.

Do you think that 500k is a good goal?
If you get employer matching and contribute at least 5 percent for 40 years......$500 k is not that hard

That is a pretty big if. For a lot of people.
Hard to explain to a 20 year old that they need to put aside money for when they are in their 60s

Hard to have a employer matched contributions for 40 years.

1b. yes they are.

1. Why do you think it is wrong to look up to someone who has significant accomplishments?

2. If you don't look at them in context, you are giving yourself an excuse to judge them wrong.

1. Hero worship is always wrong. Trump is just a dude and his accomplishments when taken in context are not really that significant

2. I am looking at them in context of what both sides are saying, again something you refuse to do.

1b. yes they are.

1. Hero worship is always wrong. Trump is just a dude and his accomplishments when taken in context are not really that significant

2. I am looking at them in context of what both sides are saying, again something you refuse to do.

1. Why is it always wrong?

2. NO, you are not. YOu just stated that you were refusing to do that.

you do not have 500k in your 401k? That is not really even a very good goal.

Exactly, I stated that in post 117
I'm sorry that other posters here don't have $500k, which is again is very attainable, but not enough to retire with as a sole source of retirement income.

I assume you have that "gamma male" quote on your sig so that you can overcome it. Bragging about your 401K to random internet person who obviously implied the subject of his insult is a leftist deadbeat... it is not going well. Insecurity all over it...

No one is bragging, we even said it is not that much. Posts 117 and 124
With NO other investments, a family could only live less than 10 years off that $500,000.

Of Course, many people have a 401K PLUS other retirement funds.

Last edited:
‘How are your 409K’s doing?’: Trump tweets about nonexistent retirement plan

trump might have been talking to a group in Texas, but 1 is nowhere near 9 on the keyboard.
fucking idiot. No excuses.

90% increase in your 409k??????, lol at this idiot, so removed from society.

Defend This, should be fun without any deflection.
Can you defend this, without deflection.

Possible Deflections:

Typo
That's Not what he meant
I actually got 90% on my 40?K, for Real.

My Favorite,
He is just baiting the media, and they bought it, trump is a stable genius. Playing 3D or 4D+ Chess. lol.

I have a 409K in all 57 states.

I fund them with the $2500 a year I save thanks to Obamacare.

trump might have been talking to a group in Texas, but 1 is nowhere near 9 on the keyboard.

Possible Deflections:

Typo
That's Not what he meant

My Favorite,
He is just baiting the media, and they bought it, trump is a stable genius. Playing 3D or 4D+ Chess. lol.

I have a 409k and Mexico is paying for it

Possible Deflections:

Typo
That's Not what he meant

My Favorite,

I have a 409k and Mexico is paying for it

My 409K slowed the rise of the oceans.

Possible Deflections:

Typo
That's Not what he meant

My Favorite,
typos send the snowflakes into orbit

Forum List

Back