Link to 409k.

If you have $500,000 in your 401K, it is because some gave the money to you because nobody as dumb as you appear to be could have possible done that.

Jealous much.
$500,000 is not all that much in this day.
Sure it's nice, but to suggest that I didn't earn that after 30 years of investing, that's just ignorant.

Putting away $500 a month for 30 years is $180,000, without any growth.
With the great growth of the market, $500,000 is not that difficult.

Got that Tory?

We all know you are a lying sack of shit, so why wouldn't you lie about this too?

OK Boomer.

You like that too?

So which is it?
I've worked for 30+ years?
I've saved over $500 per month.
The market can turn $180,000 into over $500,000 over 30 years?

So, what are the lies?

Yeah, Trump has no idea what a 401K is.......

There are a ton more...

Oops!

:5_1_12024:

Left got played again. Now it's all over the news that Trump has increased 401Ks by 90%... and best of all the leftist scam artists are reporting it.

Figures lie and liars figure.
There was once a time my 401K had $1,000.
Now it has $500,000.

That is quite the % increase.
Who gets credit for that, Father Time I Guess!

If you have $500,000 in your 401K, it is because some gave the money to you because nobody as dumb as you appear to be could have possible done that.

you do not have 500k in your 401k? That is not really even a very good goal.

Yeah, Trump has no idea what a 401K is.......

There are a ton more...

Oops!

:5_1_12024:

Left got played again. Now it's all over the news that Trump has increased 401Ks by 90%... and best of all the leftist scam artists are reporting it.

Figures lie and liars figure.
There was once a time my 401K had $1,000.
Now it has $500,000.

That is quite the % increase.
Who gets credit for that, Father Time I Guess!

you do not have 500k in your 401k? That is not really even a very good goal.

I assume you have that "gamma male" quote on your sig so that you can overcome it. Bragging about your 401K to random internet person who obviously implied the subject of his insult is a leftist deadbeat... it is not going well. Insecurity all over it...

I assume you have that "gamma male" quote on your sig so that you can overcome it. Bragging about your 401K to random internet person who obviously implied the subject of his insult is a leftist deadbeat... it is not going well. Insecurity all over it...

Nothing to overcome and I did not brag, I stated a fact. 500k is not really a great goal, and will not last all that long if you wish to do anything more than sit in your house waiting to die.

After spending a couple of hours on here, constantly exposed to the hysteria of the Left, it is likely that nuance would be lost.

DId you watch the video? YOu should. It is quite funny and makes a very valid point.

the hysteria of the Left is about 1/4 of the the hysteria of the Trump faithful. To blame it on the left is very disingenuous.

We have people on this forum calling him the greatest president in the history of the country, people compared his little 15 minute speech about Iran where he spent 10 minutes talking about himself to Reagan's' speech.

These are not reactions to the left, these are acts of worship...and the fact you cannot see it leads me to believe you have now drank the kool aid

At most acts of HERO worship.

Ask those people, why they support Trump, and 3 out of 4 of them will have a valid and sane response based heavily in reality and issues and policies and/or actions.

Ask an anti-Trumper, why they hate Trump, and you will get hysterical delusions about him being a Nazi or some such lunacy.

I just saw a great Tucker Carlson bit on youtube where he interviewed an anti-Trump professor and asked him to explain his attacks on Trump.

When pressed the only evidence of Trump being so terribly racist, that the guy could present, was him tweeting an incorrect crime state that supposedly came from a white supremacist originally.

The fact that you cannot see this, leads me to believe that YOU have drunk some Kool-aid yourself.

Nothing to overcome and I did not brag, I stated a fact. 500k is not really a great goal, and will not last all that long if you wish to do anything more than sit in your house waiting to die.

Tisk... You expect people to buy this? An obvious gamma brag.

After spending a couple of hours on here, constantly exposed to the hysteria of the Left, it is likely that nuance would be lost.

DId you watch the video? YOu should. It is quite funny and makes a very valid point.

the hysteria of the Left is about 1/4 of the the hysteria of the Trump faithful. To blame it on the left is very disingenuous.

We have people on this forum calling him the greatest president in the history of the country, people compared his little 15 minute speech about Iran where he spent 10 minutes talking about himself to Reagan's' speech.

These are not reactions to the left, these are acts of worship...and the fact you cannot see it leads me to believe you have now drank the kool aid

Ask those people, why they support Trump, and 3 out of 4 of them will have a valid and sane response based heavily in reality and issues and policies and/or actions.

Ask an anti-Trumper, why they hate Trump, and you will get hysterical delusions about him being a Nazi or some such lunacy.

I just saw a great Tucker Carlson bit on youtube where he interviewed an anti-Trump professor and asked him to explain his attacks on Trump.

When pressed the only evidence of Trump being so terribly racist, that the guy could present, was him tweeting an incorrect crime state that supposedly came from a white supremacist originally.

The fact that you cannot see this, leads me to believe that YOU have drunk some Kool-aid yourself.

The fact that there are lots of Trump haters has no bearing on the Trump worshipers.

You cannot point out the bad behavior of one group to justify the behavior of a second group.

Do you think that 500k is a good goal?

I think randomly bragging about ones retirement plan in hopes of superiority points is gamma AF.

THe primary take away from this thread is how desperate you lefties are, to try to find something, anything, not matter how utterly absurd, to throw at this guy.

Desperate. Hell No.

Just like laughing at the dotard.
Like RWI's didn't attack Obama, and still do.

Grow up dude, and take the ridicule that trump deserves.

Lower end wages are rising significantly for the first time in decades.

I think it is more grown up to focus on results and issues, than unimportant...

I don't even know what to call this. Gossip? Nit picking?

The fact that there are lots of Trump haters has no bearing on the Trump worshipers.

You cannot point out the bad behavior of one group to justify the behavior of a second group.

You cannot look at two groups locked in a heated debate, and just look at one side without considering the context.

I think randomly bragging about ones retirement plan in hopes of superiority points is gamma AF.

Nobody is bragging, but the fact that you see that amount as bragging does say a lot about you.

As for Gamma...:113:

(4) Gamma Male

Qualities: Adventurous, Fun-Loving & Restless

Gamma males love having fun but don't shrug off their responsibilities at the same time. They're definitely adventurous and fun-loving and tend to get very restless if they're left idle for too long. It is possible an alpha male might mature into a gamma male, because gamma males are a more refined version of them.

They're sensitive towards the opposite sex and are very aware of the needs and nature of what women truly want and they do anything in their power to fulfill their partner's needs. Yup, women are lucky to have a gamma male in their life.

They also display a certain amount of feminine behaviors, expectations and values to win their partners heart. They love putting their family first, in any given situation and scenario.

You cannot look at two groups locked in a heated debate, and just look at one side without considering the context.

You are now bringing up the chicken or egg debate to avoid admitting the truth about your side.

Which came first, the worship or the attacks?

When in reality it does not matter. Worship is worship, matters not the reason why

86169784.jpg

You are now bringing up the chicken or egg debate to avoid admitting the truth about your side.

When in reality it does not matter. Worship is worship, matters not the reason why

1. First of all, HERO worship. That you feel a need to inflate it, undermines your credibility.

2. It does matter. Looking at the words of a man, as though they exist in a vacuum, can completely mislead you, as to what is actually going on.

If you get employer matching and contribute at least 5 percent for 40 years......$500 k is not that hard

1. First of all, HERO worship. That you feel a need to inflate it, undermines your credibility.

2. It does matter. Looking at the words of a man, as though they exist in a vacuum, can completely mislead you, as to what is actually going on.

2. In your case it might be hero worship, is others it is deeper than that.

2. I am looking at the words and actions of both sides. The hate on the left is no stronger than than the worship on the right. Both sides are wrong, but you cannot bring yourself to say a bad thing about your side

If you get employer matching and contribute at least 5 percent for 40 years......$500 k is not that hard

That is a pretty big if. For a lot of people.

409 (k)s is what Trump gave all his employees of Trump University.

Forum List

Back