LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman and television personality Mark Cuban are leading a group of more than 100 venture capitalists backing VP Harris

Thanks for proving that Kamala Harris isn't for the little guy.

She's for the rich.

That's just plain
1srelluc weird emoji.jpg

Reid Hoffman, Mark Cuban join more than 100 Silicon Valley investors backing Harris

That sounds great! Things have really turned around since President Biden dropped out. Go Kamala!

What do you think?

DONT YOU THINK THIS IS ODD how fast this has all happened? Don't you think its odd that a sniveling whore like Kamala, who never did a bit of work has quickly been accepted by all the Democrats? You are always cheering the "soiled dove slut" Kamala. I hope she goes down in flames. :flameth: Only brainwashed Liberals want her. MOST Hispanics and MANY blacks can't stand her. Why don't you tell us what you love about the whore Kamala? I know I know, you need her to WIN. Its always about Trump! Trump!

DONT YOU THINK THIS IS ODD how fast this has all happened? Don't you think its odd that a sniveling whore like Kamala, who never did a bit of work has quickly been accepted by all the Democrats? You are always cheering the "soiled dove slut" Kamala. I hope she goes down in flames. :flameth: Only brainwashed Liberals want her. MOST Hispanics and MANY blacks can't stand her. Why don't you tell us what you love about the whore Kamala? I know I know, you need her to WIN. Its always about Trump! Trump!

Reid Hoffman, Mark Cuban join more than 100 Silicon Valley investors backing Harris

That sounds great! Things have really turned around since President Biden dropped out. Go Kamala!

What do you think?

Linkedin is one of the most dangerous sites that allow black hat hackers and criminals to infiltrate the U.S though social engineering and other information they can obtain from that site. Quite a dangerous world we live in with all of our personal data online and available to others.

Forum List

Back