Links between poverty,trumpism and vax rates

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Alabama and Mississippi—two of the poorest states in the country—rank dead last in percent of fully vaccinated residents, at 24.1% and 24.3%, respectively.

The next states with the lowest totals are Utah (25%), Tennessee (25.5%) and Georgia (25.7%), followed by Arkansas (26.4%) and Louisiana (26.9%).

Is it trumpism at fault here or are there other factors? I read that the public health provision in Alabama has been run down for years and that it is woefully underfunded.

Is it an education issue ? None of these places is known as progressive and educated.

Why arent these people getting the jab ?

I don't get why Trump supporters continually get the blame when people refuse their vaccines.

It's down to stupid folk, paranoid folk and folk with too much time on their hands that believe conspiracies.

Like every big thing that happens in our lifetimes there's a lot about Covid that doesn't add up, don't get me wrong - but the same can be said about 9/11, presidential assassinations, elections, high profile trials or whatever - it doesn't always mean the alternative version of events is the truth and that everyone that believes what they're told is sheep.

Think it's insane you wouldn't take your vaccine when offered and then want to convince yourself you've made the correct decision by believing a lot of crap.

Alabama and Mississippi—two of the poorest states in the country—rank dead last in percent of fully vaccinated residents, at 24.1% and 24.3%, respectively.

Where did they rank BEFORE Trump took office?

Odds are, Trump has nothing to do with their disinterest in getting the shot.

But keep posting Trump hurts my butt articles.

Lieberals need the justification, and the rest of us need a good laugh.

The next states with the lowest totals are Utah (25%), Tennessee (25.5%) and Georgia (25.7%), followed by Arkansas (26.4%) and Louisiana (26.9%).

Is it trumpism at fault here or are there other factors? I read that the public health provision in Alabama has been run down for years and that it is woefully underfunded.

Is it an education issue ? None of these places is known as progressive and educated.

I blame Britstain for bringing over indentured servants who ended up living in those states. When you constantly inbreed on an island, when you finally escape you tend to keep inbreeding long after.

Our state has fewer residents than New York City. You'll forgive us for not giving a damn what anyone thinks of us. We tend to resist when pushed by a narrative and if we pay with our lives, well... they're OUR lives, aren't they? Nationwide in the U.S., health care providers, including physicians, tend to be resistant to volunteering for the jab. I suppose those who are looking down the nose at the mentally deficient who are too stupid to get the vaccine, may struggle a bit with assuming they are brighter than physicians.

I will never understand the fascination from Wales but whatever

The point being that this is a big trump supporting area and he famously killed 500k Americans by downplaying the virus. Its all his legacy.

The point being that this is a big trump supporting area and he famously killed 500k Americans by downplaying the virus. Its all his legacy.
Blah blah blah.

Vaccinated people are dying after getting covid and delta.

Blah blah blah.

He needs a fainting couch and pearls attached to his posts okay, I'm done

Because they're black and stupid as usual.

I think we all realize tRumpism is a side effect, not a cause.

Blah blah blah.
I cant really respond to that Will. You win.

Stupid is as stupid does. Trump has made Republicans even dumber.

I think we all realize tRumpism is a side effect, not a cause.
Of priggishness?

Forum List

Back