🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lions, tigers and babies....oh my? Which do you value more? State your political leanings please.

Which means more to you?

• 1) the death of Cecil the lion

• 2) the death of the babies at planned parenthood

Results are only viewable after voting.
Most cons don't care about women or babies. What they care about is punishing women for having sex (especially single women) and those who do not follow their "religious beliefs," and their tax payer dollars going to provide low income and poor women with "free stuff." They are the MOST greedy and selfish sons of bitches ever.
Here's your first set of vile lies that you posted in this thread. This was the one that started this tangent. Why don't you defend this set of vile despicable pile of bull excrement.

That's not a lie. That is the truth. :dunno: Most of you are exactly like that, IMO.
No it's not the truth. It's a lie made up by an ugly troll. Defend it, provide your evidence for your baseless accusations. No evidence.. then I'm correct, it's just a pile of lies made up by an ugly troll.

Most cons don't care about women or babies. What they care about is punishing women for having sex (especially single women) and those who do not follow their "religious beliefs," and their tax payer dollars going to provide low income and poor women with "free stuff." They are the MOST greedy and selfish sons of bitches ever.
Here's your first set of vile lies that you posted in this thread. This was the one that started this tangent. Why don't you defend this set of vile despicable pile of bull excrement.

That's not a lie. That is the truth. :dunno: Most of you are exactly like that, IMO.
No it's not the truth. It's a lie made up by an ugly troll. Defend it, provide your evidence for your baseless accusations. No evidence.. then I'm correct, it's just a pile of lies made up by an ugly troll.

I don't have to have evidence because that is my opinion, and it is based on people like yourself. You, OTOH, keep talking about these "lies" that do not exist.

Oh, and there is another lie. What qualifies a person as an "ugly troll?" I think that would be more accurate description of you. You are ugly and a troll. Me, not so much. :)

I don't have to have evidence because that is my opinion, and it is based on people like yourself. You, OTOH, keep talking about these "lies" that do not exist.
You did not state it as an opinion.

For example, you stated "most cons don't care about women or babies." You did not say, I don't think most cons even care about women or babies. If you had done so I would have said you are wrong, what gives you you're gravely mistaken impression? But you didn't you made a statement. A statement that was a lie.

Then you said what most cons care about is punishing women for having sex. Again you did not say this was your opinion. You made a statement.
Now if you wish to restate these statements as statements of opinion... then I'll change my statements and tell you what I think of your opinions.

For example, you stated "most cons don't care about women or babies." You did not say, I don't think most cons even care about women or babies. If had done so I would have said you are wrong, what give you you're mistaken impression. But you didn't you made a statement. A statement that was a lie.

Then you said what most cons care about is punishing women for having sex. Again you did not say this was your opinion. You made a statement.
Now if you wish to restate these statements as statements of opinion... then I'll change my statements and tell you what I think of your opinions.

That's how I feel, and anyone can read just about any thread on here, and there is evidence of that. I don't care what you think, TBH. Your "opinions" of me have no effect on my life whatsoever. You can take your opinions and stuff them where the sun don't shine. :)

For example, you stated "most cons don't care about women or babies." You did not say, I don't think most cons even care about women or babies. If had done so I would have said you are wrong, what give you you're mistaken impression. But you didn't you made a statement. A statement that was a lie.

That's how I feel, and anyone can read just about any thread on here, and there is evidence of that. I don't care what you think, TBH. Your "opinions" of me have no effect on my life whatsoever. You can take your opinions and stuff them where the sun don't shine. :)
Ok so admit you were wrong to make statements of fact vs. statements of opinion. Thanks for this admission. And for thank you for your admission that your feelings are that of an ugly troll. Must suck to be living in the hell you have made for yourself.

The murder of unborn children by Planned Parenthood is by far the more important issue.

Politically, I vote Christian values.

If you put that much emphasis on your dog, you have misplaced priorities. We need to talk.
Maybe you should ask for a sit down with Pope Francis so you can tell him all about how you are right and he is wrong.

All dogs go to heaven Pope Francis says animals will enter pearly gates RT News

If only! I'd give top dollar to discuss theology with the Pope and be happy to point out the many false doctrines of Catholicism...

Where do I begin????
How about starting at ... he might be more of an expert on the bible than you?
i was raised a catholic,and in that stupid catechism class i had to attend after school they would not allow us to bring in the bible....the brother said he will tell us everything we need to know.....i saw the writing on the wall at that point....Catholics have their own version of the bible...as far as i am concerned...
That's what I've heard as well.
we were also told that the Pope is the closest person to god on the planet....as i got into my teens i had heard enough...the questions i started asking about their ways was met with some pretty piss poor answers....sorry if i am offending any Catholics here but your religion is a super wealthy racket...

Maybe you should ask for a sit down with Pope Francis so you can tell him all about how you are right and he is wrong.

If only! I'd give top dollar to discuss theology with the Pope and be happy to point out the many false doctrines of Catholicism...

Where do I begin????
i was raised a catholic,and in that stupid catechism class i had to attend after school they would not allow us to bring in the bible....the brother said he will tell us everything we need to know.....i saw the writing on the wall at that point....Catholics have their own version of the bible...as far as i am concerned...
we were also told that the Pope is the closest person to god on the planet....as i got into my teens i had heard enough...the questions i started asking about their ways was met with some pretty piss poor answers....sorry if i am offending any Catholics here but your religion is a super wealthy racket...

That's no specific to Catholicism, bub.

Most large power-accretive organizations are wealth appropriation rackets. Governments are the worst, especially when partnered with their Bankster Cronies.

Where do I begin????

Most large power-accretive organizations are wealth appropriation rackets. Governments are the worst, especially when partnered with their Bankster Cronies.
when i was a kid the highlight of the mass was when they were going row to row collecting the money....when the priest saw the bounty after it was collected you could hear the guy clicking his heels in the back...

Well when I die I hope my dog is there.. otherwise it would not be the heaven I'm hoping for.

If you put that much emphasis on your dog, you have misplaced priorities. We need to talk.

The Pope! LOL! please don't get me started...
i have to agree....he puts his underpants on the same way everyone else does...

Really? He might go Commando!
at their ages their balls would be bouncing between their knees....

when i was a kid the highlight of the mass was when they were going row to row collecting the money....when the priest saw the bounty after it was collected you could hear the guy clicking his heels in the back...

And for me, it was when it was over. The incense made me physically ill.

ny5wfc.jpg

that is s

And for me, it was when it was over. The incense made me physically ill.
that is some nasty smelling stuff....

Here's your first set of vile lies that you posted in this thread. This was the one that started this tangent. Why don't you defend this set of vile despicable lies, this pile of bull excrement that you uttered from your foul mouth.
If her experience of cons is USMB she is correct. Not much different than the real world come to think of it.

Where do I begin????
I never got told any of that. I just couldn't understand why the church demonized gay people. But overall I'd say of Christian sects NOW that Catholics are the most tolerant. I admire the way they help the undocumented.

That's bullshit. The priest doesn't get that money.

Try to kick him out of your thread.

Oh wait....this isn't your thread.

Where do I begin????
I never got told any of that. I just couldn't understand why the church demonized gay people. But overall I'd say of Christian sects NOW that Catholics are the most tolerant. I admire the way they help the undocumented.
The Catholics were always the most tolerant. Slavery and segregation was a Protestant thing. The Catholic Church outlawed slavery centuries beforehand, the first time a significant part of the globe was free from that awful practice. I'm glad you're now noticing, maybe others will too.

Of course that is bullshit.....that democrats use all those programs to destroy lives and enslave people meant little to a rich, white democrat like carlin......so what if the Great Society destroyed black families and created the inner city hell holes we have now....as long as they vote democrat...who cares...

And when republicans fight to fix education, and keep kids from destroying their lives...they are attacked by democrats.....

Forum List

Back