Lisa Murkowski says the quiet part out loud.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
A few republican senators seem to be getting fed up.

Quote from the senator Murkowski:

"When I saw General Mattis' comments yesterday I felt like perhaps we are getting to a point where we can be more honest with the concerns that we might hold internally and have the courage of our own convictions to speak up."

Who?

Edit: OH for the love of god... Alaska... WTF is it with you people and electing stupid women? Before panties get bunched up yes... I'm staying stupid women. Stupid isn't just one sex, sure as hell isn't just one gender... Sarah Palin and now this...

She thinks joining the looters and arsonists will help her.

She slit her own throat.
Not wanting to mow them down with the US military isn't "joining the looters and arsonists."

Anyway, the riots are over. Except for NYC. They're too proud to call in the Guard, and they need the extra hands. Big city. Well, there's always hope for tonight going better.

She slit her own throat.
Not wanting to mow them down with the US military isn't "joining the looters and arsonists."

Anyway, the riots are over. Except for NYC. They're too proud to call in the Guard, and they need the extra hands. Big city. Well, there's always hope for tonight going better.
Nope, we still have the buses here in Iowa... They aren't gone yet. But they have a much harder time getting us all riled up. So we don't make the news.

She slit her own throat.

Trying to talk to any of the TACsters is impossible. They're all in unison with the "looter and arsonists" mantra like a bunch of parrots.

She slit her own throat.

Mowing down the rapists, arsonists, and murderers seems pretty reasonable to me.

You can't even condemn yourside murdering that little girl in Virginia, burning her to death. She died in agony and terror. But you don't give a fuck, you just want to destroy America.

She slit her own throat.

Trying to talk to any of the TACsters is impossible. They're all in unison with the "looter and arsonists" mantra like a bunch of parrots.

Talking with you terrorists is also impossible. A better way to deal with you scum is to put an end to your traitor party and to those who rape and murder.

She slit her own throat.

Nope, we still have the buses here in Iowa... They aren't gone yet. But they have a much harder time getting us all riled up. So we don't make the news.
Iowans are one strange population anyhow. Do the farmers there still think Trump's tariff and trade deal gave them a boost? SOS

She slit her own throat.

Talking with you terrorists is also impossible. A better way to deal with you scum is to put an end to your traitor party and to those who rape and murder.
The shit you spew. Must be a societal thing with you.

She slit her own throat.

The riots will be back in full force this weekend.

These aren't riots, this is civil war. Your side is backed and financed by Communist China, it's nowhere near over.

She slit her own throat.

The shit you spew. Must be a societal thing with you.

Raping, murdering, burning, looting, burning children to death in their beds as they sleep - must be a democrat thing with you.

She slit her own throat.

Iowans are one strange population anyhow. Do the farmers there still think Trump's tariff and trade deal gave them a boost? SOS
No... They don't believe that. However farmers tend to think long term. Instant gratification is almost certainly the wrong way to live for them. They grasp what's going on. They think it sucks, but they get it. Iowa farmers at any rate.

"When I saw General Mattis' comments yesterday I felt like perhaps we are getting to a point where we can be more honest with the concerns that we might hold internally and have the courage of our own convictions to speak up."

Murkowski is en establishment Republican who has always hated Trump. She hates the Republican party. She only got elected because her daddy was the Senator previously

Nothing new here with senator Murkowski...she is never going to like Trump...ho humm....
Sounds like most Americans to me. Guess she will probably continues to speak as the sitting Republican Senior Senator and second most senior female Republican Senator in the Senate through 2022 at the very least, as she has been elected and re-elected by the people of Alaska into her third term. She will undoubtedly outlast trump. They apparently like her up there, beating Joe Miller twice, once in a write in campaign with him supported by Gov. Sarah Palin, forcing Miller to run as in 2016 as a libertarian supporting trump (he didn't get support against her from the Republicans or the Libertarians), while she ran as a Republican not supporting trump. She will undoubtedly outlast trump.

Nothing new here with senator Murkowski...she is never going to like Trump...ho humm....
Sounds like most Americans to me. Guess she will probably continues to speak as the sitting Republican Senior Senator and second most senior female Republican Senator in the Senate through 2022 at the very least, as she has been elected and re-elected by the people of Alaska into her third term. She will undoubtedly outlast trump. They apparently like her up there, beating Joe Miller twice, once in a write in campaign with him supported by Gov. Sarah Palin, forcing Miller to run as in 2016 as a libertarian supporting trump (he didn't get support against her from the Republicans or the Libertarians), while she ran as a Republican not supporting trump. She will undoubtedly outlast trump.
Yawn.....every party has a couple....its all for show....part of the DC dance...don't fall for it....

Murkowski is en establishment Republican who has always hated Trump. She hates the Republican party. She only got elected because her daddy was the Senator previously
Lol, I should have included "in before she's a RINO!"

Yawn.....every party has a couple....its all for show....part of the DC dance...don't fall for it....
Probably more than you realize. If you guys had run a Republican in 2016, I would have voted for them against the Hill, but I couldn't support trump. Guess I was never downtrodden and ignored enough to vote for somebody that doesn't like over half of Americans, ran a divisive campaign from the beginning, and of course his history as a bad business man, p*ssy grabber, and cheating on all his wives didn't help. Bad character was the clincher.

She slit her own throat.

No... They don't believe that. However farmers tend to think long term. Instant gratification is almost certainly the wrong way to live for them. They grasp what's going on. They think it sucks, but they get it. Iowa farmers at any rate.
They got screwed.

Forum List

Back