List of items you'd require for surviving doomsday?

I don't know about you citified folks, but all I'd need is a good knife and some duct tape. Maybe some fishing line and some hooks for when I'm feeling lazy. How about you? What do you think you'd need to survive?
you'll get a lot of anal problems without toilet paper --need TP
That’s what leaves are for. Just make sure it isn’t poison ivy or oak. :5_1_12024:

I don't know about you citified folks, but all I'd need is a good knife and some duct tape. Maybe some fishing line and some hooks for when I'm feeling lazy. How about you? What do you think you'd need to survive?
are you just going to eat fish?? or make rabbit traps somehow?
wouldn't you want some traps??

1418139632073927718853.jpeg

450.jpg

j-j-dental-dental-floss-mint-waxed-9864.jpg

Last edited:

Fascinating- how will those protect you from nuclear war?

No, for nuclear war survivors, all you need is your AK-47 with 100-round drum magazine to pick off all the radiated zombies that come stumbling onto your property looking for food, water and shelter. I betting you will be one of them.

1. My two shotguns and ammo

2. Fishing line.

3. Trash bags ( Make great rain gear if you get the large ones )

4. Rubbing alcohol ( medical and fire starter )

5. Knife

6. Duct Tape

7. Radio

8. A couple bottles of booze

9. Instant coffee

10. Leave the bitch and bring the dog!

My guns, my blades, my pup, and a full tank of high-test gazoline.

th
:113:

you'll get a lot of anal problems without toilet paper --need TP

Not really

use leaves

unless they look like this:

View attachment 187234
Real men use pine-cones. Not at all comfortable, but they're everywhere and they get the job done.

Make sure to go with the grain.

Forum List

Back