List of items you'd require for surviving doomsday?

Can I keep my ISP? :21:
smoke-signal.jpg

I don't know about you citified folks, but all I'd need is a good knife and some duct tape. Maybe some fishing line and some hooks for when I'm feeling lazy. How about you? What do you think you'd need to survive?

Just gimme seventy-six virgins (no no, female ones). I'll take it from there.

I don't know about you citified folks, but all I'd need is a good knife and some duct tape. Maybe some fishing line and some hooks for when I'm feeling lazy. How about you? What do you think you'd need to survive?
you'll get a lot of anal problems without toilet paper --need TP

Not really

use leaves

unless they look like this:

View attachment 187234
Real men use pine-cones. Not at all comfortable, but they're everywhere and they get the job done.

Pics or it doesn't happen.

Star Trek Convention is where you will be hiding?

you'll get a lot of anal problems without toilet paper --need TP

Not really

use leaves

unless they look like this:

View attachment 187234
Real men use pine-cones. Not at all comfortable, but they're everywhere and they get the job done.
Kinky!!

Lambs_250412_last+of+lambs.jpg

Shirley ewe jest.

Those aren't virgins --- they're my ideological opponents.

Eight or ten really hot babes trained in survival and whatnot, several cases of Titos and Kettle One, a half-dozen really fine cigars, several cases of blue cheese stuffed olives, an industrial-sized ice maker, a nice island with a really cool living quarters, and Jimmy Buffet and the Coral Reefers and their crowd one island over. Oh, and a SeaRay Sundancer model, 40-something foot.

Forum List

Back