List of problems in Georgia election

So....despite winning the House....are they going to seriously cite 'problems' and declare their winning the House is 'illegitimate' because of this 'uncovered fraud / cheating'?

:rolleyes:

So....despite winning the House....are they going to seriously cite 'problems' and declare their winning the House is 'illegitimate' because of this 'uncovered fraud / cheating'?

Did you see how fat and ugly she was?

God damn

God damn

I personally hate focusing on / condemning anyone for their looks; however, I will share this:

A friend of mine has a theory: Looking at Conservative women (reporters, politicians, etc...) versus Liberal / Democrat women - Conservative women tend to be more beautiful while liberal / Democrat women tend to be 'less beautiful'. He says it is because Liberal women / Democrats are filled with hate, are always pissed, etc...

YOU decide:

upload_2018-11-8_3-34-51.jpeg
:p

God damn

She cant be uglier than Trump. Oh and he is a fat pig and a nasty one.

God damn

I personally hate focusing on / condemning anyone for their looks; however, I will share this:

A friend of mine has a theory: Looking at Conservative women (reporters, politicians, etc...) versus Liberal / Democrat women - Conservative women tend to be more beautiful while liberal / Democrat women tend to be 'less beautiful'. He says it is because Liberal women / Democrats are filled with hate, are always pissed, etc...

YOU decide:

View attachment 227550
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...cTeAhXRzlMKHesqBa4QMwhAKAIwAg&iact=mrc&uact=8
Is that why most actresses, models are liberals? Coulter ? Looool where do you live ? Here in California we have the most beautiful women and they are all liberals except for the very old racist ones.

God damn

YOU decide:

View attachment 227550
Is that why most actresses, models are liberals? Coulter ? Looool where do you live ? Here in California we have the most beautiful women and they are all liberals except for the very old racist ones.
Like Rosie O'Donnell?

upload_2018-11-8_4-25-31.jpeg

Forum List

Back