List of Speakers released for GOP Convetion: 4 Trump Children Have Slots

With the GOP poised to lose the Senate, take some losses in the House and an GE Campaign that has ranged from feckless to forgettable….Drumpf has seen to it that his 4 children will have speaking opportunities at the Convention next week. Whereas this time could be used by what is left of the GOP “serious” politician wing to reach voters…his kids (including the two that couldn’t figure out how to resister to vote for their dad) will be addressing the delegates.

You can’t make this stuff up folks.

What about Sarah Palin?

RickScott-1.jpg
7574B09_medium.png

With the GOP poised to lose the Senate, take some losses in the House and an GE Campaign that has ranged from feckless to forgettable….Drumpf has seen to it that his 4 children will have speaking opportunities at the Convention next week. Whereas this time could be used by what is left of the GOP “serious” politician wing to reach voters…his kids (including the two that couldn’t figure out how to resister to vote for their dad) will be addressing the delegates.

You can’t make this stuff up folks.
and palin is not speaking
Neither is Clint, and that saddens me.

What ever thoughts,if you can call the OPs bigoted hatefilled ramblings thoughts.look too the complete opposite for something closer to reality.

I'm deeply disappointed that Kim Davis isn't going to speak. I mean, hell, if she can get an audience with the Pope, she ought to be able to witness for Trump!

Trump's daughter, Ivanka, is scheduled to speak.

I just hope The Donald isn't the one to introduce her.

"Look at her. Doesn't she have a great ass, folks? If she wasn't my daughter, I'd probably be banging her up in my suite right now."

This list of speakers is almost enough to make me miss having cut my cable 5 years ago!

I know, right? Fortunately we should be able to stream it, since (as far as I know) MLB hasn't yet corralled it as a pay-per-view sports event. Although it would make sense if they did.

List of Speakers released for GOP Convetion: 4 Trump Children Have Slots

Oh candycorn is this the " four square " you spoke of earlier this week? Did you ever decide what " four square " meant? Remember and never forget sweetums enquiring minds want to know... :badgrin:

GOP unveils list of speakers for next week's convention

There's going to be Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi. You remember her. She's the one Trump bribed to drop the Fraud and Racketeering lawsuit in Florida. What was it? $25,000.00?

And get this: The general manager of the Trump Winery in Virginia. Oh man, I can't wait. I wonder what he has to say?

Former New York Mayor and world famous drag queen Rudy Giuliani. Rudy and Trump have shared a few intimate moments in the past.
405725964_da4737d7bd.jpg

Governor Mike Huckabee whose son was in prison for torturing and crucifying a dog and who attended a "kill the gays" rally. Fun guy!

And for star power, underwear model Antonio Sabato, Jr.

And who could forget sweet Senator Joni (castration) Ernst?

Don't forget Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn. Famous for answering the question "What shall we do about the economy" with, "I have studied the economy extensively and I understand we have to do something".

Everyone loves Governor Rick (crazy eyes) Scott:
mr-crazy-eyes-rick-scott.jpg
RickScott-1.jpg

This is going to be truly amazing.

I wonder if Trump will have his other wives there? He has enough to start his own branch of the Mormon Church.
This dog and pony show is going to make the KKKlown KKKar look, ahem, conservative. LOL.

"There's going to be Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi. You remember her. She's the one Trump bribed to drop the Fraud and Racketeering lawsuit in Florida. What was it? $25,000.00?"

Is that a joke?

(checks OP article)

Holy SHIT that's NOT a joke!? Can there be any doubt at this point Rump is just playing the system to see how far it will let him go?

Rump be like...

:dig:

GOP unveils list of speakers for next week's convention

There's going to be Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi. You remember her. She's the one Trump bribed to drop the Fraud and Racketeering lawsuit in Florida. What was it? $25,000.00?

And get this: The general manager of the Trump Winery in Virginia. Oh man, I can't wait. I wonder what he has to say?

Former New York Mayor and world famous drag queen Rudy Giuliani. Rudy and Trump have shared a few intimate moments in the past.
405725964_da4737d7bd.jpg

Governor Mike Huckabee whose son was in prison for torturing and crucifying a dog and who attended a "kill the gays" rally. Fun guy!

And for star power, underwear model Antonio Sabato, Jr.

And who could forget sweet Senator Joni (castration) Ernst?

Don't forget Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn. Famous for answering the question "What shall we do about the economy" with, "I have studied the economy extensively and I understand we have to do something".

Everyone loves Governor Rick (crazy eyes) Scott:
mr-crazy-eyes-rick-scott.jpg
RickScott-1.jpg

This is going to be truly amazing.

I wonder if Trump will have his other wives there? He has enough to start his own branch of the Mormon Church.
And no palin
Her and melania will be working the crowd giving lap dances and swinging from dancing polls placed throughout the arena.

It's a damn shame they aren't allowing guns in the arena, or in the convention perimeter. I would make for so much more fun. Freaking party of no; as in no fun :crybaby:

Forum List

Back