List of Speakers released for GOP Convetion: 4 Trump Children Have Slots

GOP unveils list of speakers for next week's convention

There's going to be Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi. You remember her. She's the one Trump bribed to drop the Fraud and Racketeering lawsuit in Florida. What was it? $25,000.00?

And get this: The general manager of the Trump Winery in Virginia. Oh man, I can't wait. I wonder what he has to say?

Former New York Mayor and world famous drag queen Rudy Giuliani. Rudy and Trump have shared a few intimate moments in the past.
405725964_da4737d7bd.jpg

Governor Mike Huckabee whose son was in prison for torturing and crucifying a dog and who attended a "kill the gays" rally. Fun guy!

And for star power, underwear model Antonio Sabato, Jr.

And who could forget sweet Senator Joni (castration) Ernst?

Don't forget Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn. Famous for answering the question "What shall we do about the economy" with, "I have studied the economy extensively and I understand we have to do something".

Everyone loves Governor Rick (crazy eyes) Scott:
mr-crazy-eyes-rick-scott.jpg
RickScott-1.jpg

This is going to be truly amazing.

I wonder if Trump will have his other wives there? He has enough to start his own branch of the Mormon Church.
And no palin

In that crowd she'd look like a normal person.

There's going to be Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi. You remember her. She's the one Trump bribed to drop the Fraud and Racketeering lawsuit in Florida. What was it? $25,000.00?

And get this: The general manager of the Trump Winery in Virginia. Oh man, I can't wait. I wonder what he has to say?

Former New York Mayor and world famous drag queen Rudy Giuliani. Rudy and Trump have shared a few intimate moments in the past.
405725964_da4737d7bd.jpg

Governor Mike Huckabee whose son was in prison for torturing and crucifying a dog and who attended a "kill the gays" rally. Fun guy!

Don't forget Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn. Famous for answering the question "What shall we do about the economy" with, "I have studied the economy extensively and I understand we have to do something".

RickScott-1.jpg

I wonder if Trump will have his other wives there? He has enough to start his own branch of the Mormon Church.

You sure are a hate filled little Stalinist.

If anyone wonders how the Killing Fields happened, they need only read your posts.

Nice meltdown.

:lmao:

What a retard.

[
dean what country are you going to run too if the guy actually wins?....just asking....

North Korea makes sense.

They already are what he's working to make this country into.

That's why it *doesn't* make sense --- if you like NoKo, you can just stay here and watch it come to you. Masochist's instant gratification, no travel needed.

That's why Dim Dong likes him so much. Kindred spirit. That, and an affinity for weird hair.

45ba990dff5774ad83f889f925ba8877.jpg

Tim Tebow's speech will ramble all over the place and end without being completed.

Maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass, you'd be able to follow speeches and lectures? All that shit is filling your ears and impairing your auditory abilities..

Just a suggestion.

A fine group of C-lister has-beens.

Only the most desperate politicians, the ones who have nothing left to lose, will jump on the Trump wagon. And poor Ryan, but he's forced by the Tea Partiers to do the bare minimum. Politicians whose careers aren't in the toilet won't commit career suicide by shilling for Trump.

That's why it *doesn't* make sense --- if you like NoKo, you can just stay here and watch it come to you.

Sorry, Hillary isn't going to win, so your dream will not come to fruition. :dunno:

Masochist's instant gratification, no travel needed.

That's why Dim Dong likes him so much. Kindred spirit. That, and an affinity for weird hair.

Well there you go, Hillary may be a crook who is 100% owned by Wall Street and an aristocrat above the laws of normal folk - but Trump has "weird hair."

You Bolsheviks run with that, it's a winner. :thup:

The Clint Eastwood empty chair bit went so well last time that the GOP is going with all empty suits this year.

405725964_da4737d7bd.jpg

RickScott-1.jpg

WTF --- isn't John Barron gonna be there? I really think he needs him. Great spokesperson.

And this guy should be there too ---- lock up the Canadian vote....

kevin-trudeau-killer-lead.jpg

WTF --- isn't John Barron gonna be there? I really think he needs him. Great spokesperson.

Bernie Madoff will be the keynote speaker for Hillary at the DNC - he is really the ONLY choice to reflect the values that she brings to America.

With the GOP poised to lose the Senate, take some losses in the House and an GE Campaign that has ranged from feckless to forgettable….Drumpf has seen to it that his 4 children will have speaking opportunities at the Convention next week. Whereas this time could be used by what is left of the GOP “serious” politician wing to reach voters…his kids (including the two that couldn’t figure out how to resister to vote for their dad) will be addressing the delegates.

You can’t make this stuff up folks.
and palin is not speaking
What happened

he should have the duggars talk about christian family values as the keynote

Josh Duggar could come out with an empty chair, set it down, and say to the audience...

...now imagine my little sister is sitting in that chair...

...in her underpants...

Forum List

Back