List of Speakers released for GOP Convetion: 4 Trump Children Have Slots

"There's going to be Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi. You remember her. She's the one Trump bribed to drop the Fraud and Racketeering lawsuit in Florida. What was it? $25,000.00?"

Is that a joke?

(checks OP article)

Holy SHIT that's NOT a joke!? Can there be any doubt at this point Rump is just playing the system to see how far it will let him go?

Rump be like...

:dig:
It's only funny if it's true. Otherwise, it's just slander. Like what the GOP does with Hillary Clinton.

GOP unveils list of speakers for next week's convention

There's going to be Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi. You remember her. She's the one Trump bribed to drop the Fraud and Racketeering lawsuit in Florida. What was it? $25,000.00?

And get this: The general manager of the Trump Winery in Virginia. Oh man, I can't wait. I wonder what he has to say?

Former New York Mayor and world famous drag queen Rudy Giuliani. Rudy and Trump have shared a few intimate moments in the past.
405725964_da4737d7bd.jpg

Governor Mike Huckabee whose son was in prison for torturing and crucifying a dog and who attended a "kill the gays" rally. Fun guy!

And for star power, underwear model Antonio Sabato, Jr.

And who could forget sweet Senator Joni (castration) Ernst?

Don't forget Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn. Famous for answering the question "What shall we do about the economy" with, "I have studied the economy extensively and I understand we have to do something".

Everyone loves Governor Rick (crazy eyes) Scott:
mr-crazy-eyes-rick-scott.jpg
RickScott-1.jpg

This is going to be truly amazing.

I wonder if Trump will have his other wives there? He has enough to start his own branch of the Mormon Church.
dean what country are you going to run too if the guy actually wins?....just asking....
White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™
After Trump is sworn in our Mr. rdean might need to 'pack light'.
Don't think he'll have any access to the Internet in Federal prison.

Tim Tebow's speech will ramble all over the place and end without being completed.

Maybe if you pulled your head out of your ass, you'd be able to follow speeches and lectures? All that shit is filling your ears and impairing your auditory abilities..

Just a suggestion.

What can Tim Tebow lecture me on?
Behaving like a man.

You can come up to upstate NY and lecture me on that if you'd like.

Oh for the good old days when this was about the goofiest thing you'd expect to see at the GOP convention:

6a00e553a80e108834017d3d52ea87970c-800wi.jpg

There's going to be Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi. You remember her. She's the one Trump bribed to drop the Fraud and Racketeering lawsuit in Florida. What was it? $25,000.00?

And get this: The general manager of the Trump Winery in Virginia. Oh man, I can't wait. I wonder what he has to say?

Former New York Mayor and world famous drag queen Rudy Giuliani. Rudy and Trump have shared a few intimate moments in the past.
405725964_da4737d7bd.jpg

Governor Mike Huckabee whose son was in prison for torturing and crucifying a dog and who attended a "kill the gays" rally. Fun guy!

Don't forget Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn. Famous for answering the question "What shall we do about the economy" with, "I have studied the economy extensively and I understand we have to do something".

RickScott-1.jpg

I wonder if Trump will have his other wives there? He has enough to start his own branch of the Mormon Church.
dean what country are you going to run too if the guy actually wins?....just asking....
why did dean commit a federal crime?....

405725964_da4737d7bd.jpg

RickScott-1.jpg

If Trump loses his civil case for Fraud and Racketeering, it will open him to criminal charges. But of course, he'll stay out of prison. Too much money. Prison is only for the little people. Like you.

Trump's daughter, Ivanka, is scheduled to speak.

I just hope The Donald isn't the one to introduce her.

"Look at her. Doesn't she have a great ass, folks? If she wasn't my daughter, I'd probably be banging her up in my suite right now."

Shit, if you were to introduce Hillary:

"Look at her folks, I she were straight, I'd be banging her in her comped suite right now, on a bed of Goldman Sachs cash."

Forum List

Back