List the reasons we've proved better off with Biden & a Democrat controlled congress

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
How are we better off. Right now I'm just overwhelmed & confused by the objective reasons we're better off without Trump and a Republican run congress, so someone else will have to start.

Still alive, still fat and sassy and still gettin' high on my own supply because I have muchas....

How are we better off. Right now I'm just overwhelmed & confused by the objective reasons we're better off without Trump and a Republican run congress, so someone else will have to start.
Well, we don't have to worry about Trump not building the Keystone XL during his presidency.

Snowflakes are less traumatized. That's the only thing I can think of.

Snowflakes are less traumatized. That's the only thing I can think of.

That's only partially true, IMO. Sure their TDS has settled, however as ignorant as leftists are, I believe they can't help but feel the effects of Xiden and Democracks, from their pocketbooks to doubts about their own abilities.

Forum List

Back