Listen to the exact words in the exact books Democrats want in our public school libraries

Ah, I see where you went wrong. I want parents to have more influence and control over what their children are exposed to than the government does, and you think I want something completely different.
Home schooling. Please. :)
It sounds like the idea of parents being more in control of their kids scares you.
See above. :)
Like we've been saying, if someone wants their kids exposed to inappropriate material, they can do it in their own homes, leave other kids alone.
Expose away - you're the home schooler. :)

Last edited:
(With apologies to J. Kent Ashcraft)

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your post, and I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind him that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws and how to best follow them.

a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord ( Lev 1:9 ). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7 . In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness ( Lev 15:19-24 ). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination ( Lev 11:10 ), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27 . How should they die?

i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? ( Lev 24:10-16 ) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? ( Lev. 20:14 )

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.
Another win. :)

I LOVE how some scientists will jump through ridiculous hoops in attempts to prove their ideology. ”Science” has become anything but…
I must confess that I don't love seeing how far too many Christians will go to jump through ridiculous hoops to justify their cruel and deranged ideology.

Christ would no doubt weep if He saw this behavior.

Last edited:
I'm sure a Bingo like you does find it a sufficient retort to actual scientists in the field observing homosexuality in the animal kingdom. 😄 That's kind of what makes it so funny. You're a true believer.
She needs to know if these perverse monkeys are communists or not, as this might explain everything. :)

Right, you keep talking about emotions on and on over and over and I don't because ... I ... am stuck on emotions. Why don't you melt down and lose sleep over it. Oh, you have that covered, Karen
^ 12th post in a row featuring trolling without content.

Your claims, sans evidence isn't all that compelling. Here's a scientific article that's makes a compelling case that indiscriminate sex (sex with any available mate) could of likely evolved before the ability to be discerning about our sexual partners(hetero or homosexuality). Meaning things like our senses wouldn't evolve all the same time which means we could of been mating in the dark with anything that moves hoping for the best. In fact they make a good argument that indiscriminate mating can be less of a resource drain for organisms than using resources to find the perfect mate.

Why Is Same-Sex Sexual Behavior So Common in Animals?
But the Bible!

Are you suggesting that the doves were getting busy with the giraffes?

Because I find that revolting.

The Bible's clean-cut glorification of child rape, torture and murder is vastly superior - or so our Christian friends are telling us - to any so-called science which claims that ducks like it up the butt from rabbits! :eek:

Last edited:
The only one crying is you, Karen. There there, my dear girl. There there.

Why a guy wants to drone on about how you feel, creepy
^ I'm losing track, but I think this is the 20th+ post Kaz has made which is 100% trolling devoid of content.

That's impressive even for a triggered conservative - forgive my redundancy.

Faced with irrefutable proof of the lunacy of their beliefs, they descend into feces flinging.

Or perhaps it's an ascent? :eek:

Should the Bible be blamed for this mindlessness?

Because - according to them - they don't read the gay stuff. ;)

Phew, reading isn't your bag, Karen. How do you feel about that, white boy?

Can we move on from talking about your feelings now? Don't you ever get tired of it? Why don't you go down to the local gym and talk about your feelings in the men's locker room? Talk about guys dicks and how big they are, they like that
^ Something like the 30th+ post in a row from Kaz with 100% trolling and 0% content.

That may be a record. :eek:

So by your logic, some people are going to be pedophiles, no matter what their upbringing, after all, pedophilia is just a sexual deviancy, right? Yeah, again, you haven't really thought it through.

They didn't observe homosexuality(dominance) and even if they did, what they observed was a tiny percentage of species, and what tiny percentage of that species exhibited the supposed behavior? The numbers pale in comparison to anything we see in humans, which begs the question. Why is it vastly more common in humans(100% in reality) than animals and more common in today's humans vs. humans from decades ago? Genetics don't change that quickly. And no, it is not just because people are more open about it, there are actually more today than there once were. By all means, don't let common sense get in the way of good ole' "scientific", yet ideological, study.
Your ignorance of biology is staggering.

Even for a conservative Christian.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Thanks but there is no winning if your opposition doesn't recognize it and they never will. "What about Hunter?"
Oh no - there's winning.

And then there's whining.

See this thread for the latter from far too many triggered conservatives. :(

I think it is more about being sheep, exactly what they accuse the Left of.
Loyalty to earlier generations who embraced envy/homophobia, and/or suffered from severe mental illness definitely a thing.

I mean, if people can root for the Yankees... :eek:

Except a lot of them only cohabitate for sex or economic reasons. By your logic, they should only grant marriage status to couples who can and intend to make babies.

Of course, gays can have babies too, through in-vitro fertilization, adoption, or surrogacy.

NO, it's just a matter of how you treat it. I believe that pedophiles are an actual danger, just like any other severe mental illness, and must be treated as such. As opposed to gay people who can function in society without hurting anyone.

A couple of issues. The first is that these animals in the wild weren't under constant observation... just that they saw animals engaging in homosexual acts.

For instance, one study found that when confronted with overcrowding, Mice turned to lesbianism as a survival instinct.

Actually, I suspect it is exactly what you reject. I had an aunt who was a lesbian. But in the 1950's, that meant one of two things in our Catholic community 1) You became a nun and proceeded to torment children or 2) you sucked it up, found a guy who didn't intimidate you too much, and pretended you were happy.

Aunt H. decided on the latter. They separated after a year but never divorced (because, again, Catholics!) and my cousin had issues all of her life. (Mostly promiscuity and substance abuse.)

If it is more common now, it is probably because it is more socially acceptable. It might also be we are looking at a larger version of the mouse expirament, that as we live in a more crowded world, homosexuality kicks in as a defense mechanism against overpopulation.
So much drives animal behavioral expression...

One irony in all this is that the conservative Christian push to eliminate abortion will result in more humans, more poverty, more crime, and likely more homosexual expression.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
No dummy. The state has no right to such an examination. Whether they mate or not is not important. What is important is that they can.

But what they don’t need to examine is if a same sex couple mates, because they can’t.

You truly are bent.
^ Incomprehensible raving.

Forum List

Back