Listen up America

Man -- I REALLY wanted to believe this :banana: BUT --- I listened to the "source" of this info for about 4 minutes, and his sharper days are all gone. Might have been a 4 star Admiral, but either excessive head trauma or age has gotten all his best..

Really don't have to torture old folks past their bedtimes for good gossip. You've got that meeting at the WH with the Muslim Bros, (IIRC) the same week that Obama was "too busy" to meet with Netanyahu..

Man -- I REALLY wanted to believe this :banana: BUT --- I listened to the "source" of this info for about 4 minutes, and his sharper days are all gone. Might have been a 4 star Admiral, but either excessive head trauma or age has gotten all his best..

Really don't have to torture old folks past their bedtimes for good gossip. You've got that meeting at the WH with the Muslim Bros, (IIRC) the same week that Obama was "too busy" to meet with Netanyahu..

These?

Muslim Brotherhood Comes to the White House

These?

Yeah -- exactly... That would be an FAR easier sell.. :biggrin:

These?

Or just the fact Valerie Jarrett is one of his closest advisers

Oh good, Doc trying to derail another thread. We're onto ya, pal. Go away

I'm speaking directly to the topic of the thread, clown. Go troll somewhere else.

Debunk it.....this will be funny. Why else is Dear Leader warning our enemy, hesitating to bomb because of "environmental concerns". Hmmmm?

"Debunk" what?

The delusion ramblings of a senile old man who was forced out of the Navy almost 30 years ago?

Yeah that, debunk it.

:lol:

Why the fuck would I waste my time "debunking" the rambling delusions of a crazy old man?
You can't even take the time...or be honest enough to debunk the rambling of your President...I e, random shootings only happen in America...or climate changes is our number one problem, or AQ is on the run...or Isis is contained...or the border is secure...or Iran can be trusted.

These?

I'm sure I'll regret asking, but what the fuck does Valerie Jarrett have to do with the Muslim Brotherhood?

I'm speaking directly to the topic of the thread, clown. Go troll somewhere else.

Debunk it.....this will be funny. Why else is Dear Leader warning our enemy, hesitating to bomb because of "environmental concerns". Hmmmm?

"Debunk" what?

The delusion ramblings of a senile old man who was forced out of the Navy almost 30 years ago?

Yeah that, debunk it.

Why the fuck would I waste my time "debunking" the rambling delusions of a crazy old man?
You can't even take the time...or be honest enough to debunk the rambling of your President...I e, random shootings only happen in America...or climate changes is our number one problem, or AQ is on the run...or Isis is contained...or the border is secure...or Iran can be trusted.

There is a lot of rambling and double-talk from the Prez -- but this guy ain't the ticket for "debunking" anything.

"Debunk" what?

Yeah that, debunk it.

I'm sure that in your head that drivel might have had something to do with the topic at hand, but I can't say the same.

Would you like to try again, or are you just trying to deflect?

These?

I'm sure I'll regret asking, but what the fuck does Valerie Jarrett have to do with the Muslim Brotherhood?

I don't know she is involved with the Muslim Brotherhood but she certainly has Muslim ties, she was involved in negotiations to develop normal relations between the US and Iran.

These?

I don't know she is involved with the Muslim Brotherhood but she certainly has Muslim ties, she was involved in negotiations to develop normal relations between the US and Iran.

No such negotiations have taken place, and the Muslim Brotherhood hates Iran more than you do.

These?

What does Jarret have to do with anything besides winding Obabbles spring every morning?

These?

What does Jarret have to do with anything besides winding Obabbles spring every morning?

Jarrett pulls his strings.

These?

I'm sure there's a reason you're trolling your own thread, and I'm sure we'd all love to hear it.

"Debunk" what?

Yeah that, debunk it.

There is a lot of rambling and double-talk from the Prez -- but this guy ain't the ticket for "debunking" anything.
Which politically correct fag would you prefer?

No such negotiations have taken place, and the Muslim Brotherhood hates Iran more than you do.

So you say, but I don't put much in anything you say, I still remember when you told me there was no such thing as the knock out game ....until I provided a link where the DoJ was addressing the knockout game

So you say, but I don't put much in anything you say, I still remember when you told me there was no such thing as the knock out game ....until I provided a link where the DoJ was addressing the knockout game

As I've told you a number of times now, I really don't give a shit about what you believe. Your delusions are not my responsibility to correct, particularly since you seem to be so attached to them.

Your opinion will not change facts.

As I've told you a number of times now, I really don't give a shit about what you believe. Your delusions are not my responsibility to correct, particularly since you seem to be so attached to them.

Your opinion will not change facts.

Neither will yours. :)

I'm sure there's a reason you're trolling your own thread, and I'm sure we'd all love to hear it.
Because the trolls are here.

Forum List

Back