Little girl stands firm in face of street preacher's homophobic rant

I think it's rotten to put a little child through that. If someone was yelling and screaming such things at MY child, there would be hell to pay. Why didn't the parents step in and take the child away?

Why? Because instead of protecting their child against verbal abuse, they felt that the agenda was more important, getting it on Youtube, you know?
So...you are saying this was staged?

How would I know? I do know that most parents would have whisked their child away from such a person and not sat there and filmed it.
You "know" that?

Yes. Do you normally let strange men yell at your child?

I love how this is all about wagging fingers at the girl's parents and nothing on the jackass ranting at her. She pwn'd him. Good on her! :clap:

I think it's rotten to put a little child through that. If someone was yelling and screaming such things at MY child, there would be hell to pay. Why didn't the parents step in and take the child away?

Why? Because instead of protecting their child against verbal abuse, they felt that the agenda was more important, getting it on Youtube, you know?

How would I know? I do know that most parents would have whisked their child away from such a person and not sat there and filmed it.
You "know" that?

It's happened in line at the DMV...at airports...when we were stopped at stop lites during that before-mentioned 2008 election cycle. She's a tough cookie and knows crazy when she sees it.

You "know" that?

It's happened in line at the DMV...at airports...when we were stopped at stop lites during that before-mentioned 2008 election cycle. She's a tough cookie and knows crazy when she sees it.

Did you sit there while some strange man was yelling at your child and film it for a Youtube video?

I want to talk more about this gay pride parade stuff. What are they "proud" of anyways? Let's talk! :D

You "know" that?

Did you sit there while some strange man was yelling at your child and film it for a Youtube video?
A lot of that was pre-youtube. :lol: But, if I'd had a smart phone in 2008, I just might have. It would have been funny to watch her snappy come-backs to their idiocy.

I love how this is all about wagging fingers at the girl's parents and nothing on the jackass ranting at her. She pwn'd him. Good on her! :clap:
Yuppers.

She's been properly indoctrinated.

I think "Daddy's Roomate takes it in the butt" is good, educational reading for your average 5 years old.

I want to talk more about this gay pride parade stuff. What are they "proud" of anyways? Let's talk! :D
We are proud of being U.S. citizens....not second-class. Probably just as Proud as Irish-Americans....they have a cool parade too......

So, you would have displayed irrational violence in front of your child?

Yuppers.

I think "Daddy's Roomate takes it in the butt" is good, educational reading for your average 5 years old.
Another RWr who thinks and talks about male gay sex way more than any out gay does.

We are proud of being U.S. citizens....not second-class. Probably just as Proud as Irish-Americans....they have a cool parade too......

No. It's called the GAY PRIDE PARADE. Not the US Citizens Pride parade. Lol.

Yuppers.

Another RWr who thinks and talks about male gay sex way more than any out gay does.

Sorry....but that trick doesn't work with me....cuz you use it too much....besides....I'm not from Texas.

They seem to have serious issues with gays.

200px-Daddy%E2%80%99s_Roommate_cover.jpg

Look, this is indoctrination as much as taking your child to church. You are either against children being used as pawns and indoctrinated into accepting a certain lifestyle before they are able to really think for themselves much, or you are against it. You cannot flip flop on such an issue dependent upon the circumstances that you happen to agree with! It is STILL indoctrination and a terrible environment for a small child.

Interesting. You don't think of Gay Americans as US Citizens. Well, you would be wrong. Thus a very good reason for our Pride Parades. How many have you been to to see what they are like?

Interesting. You don't think of Gay Americans as US Citizens. Well, you would be wrong. Thus a very good reason for our Pride Parades. How many have you been to to see what they are like?

Where did I say that I don't think Gay Americans are US Citizens?

Hey! Was it you who was bitching about people putting words in your mouth earlier? ;)

Hey! Was it you who was bitching about people putting words in your mouth earlier? ;)
I was? When?

Forum List

Back