Little Leaguer Alters The Strike Zone

the travel teams?.....rec ball?.....how about saying what they are....
I just did.

LL
60 foot diamond
No stealing
No leading off
200 foot fences

Travel
70-90 foot diamond depending on where you live
Stealing and leading off allowed
250-300 foot fences

LL is rec ball

Travel isn’t.

Watching little league, I always though in the past that umpires determined the outcome of some of the games and the series. You notice the reactions of the kids a lot to the strike zone calls. Also, I think there are issues on age at times. And I believe there was an era of Taiwan sending over teams who broke that rule, and the little league organization are hiding it.

When I was a kid playing baseball it took for-ever for a pitch to hit the strike zone...I was happy my kids played T-ball...

you didnt say what you said above before that in this thread....
I assumed you knew the difference based on your previous posts. Not sure why someone who apparently knows nothing about youth baseball is posting shock that the LLWS isnt the best baseball being played at that age.

I assumed you knew the difference based on your previous posts. Not sure why someone who apparently knows nothing about youth baseball is posting shock that the LLWS isnt the best baseball being played at that age.
shock?....are you fucking serious?,,,lol.....geezus i inquired about something i didn't know about....take the fucking stick out of your ass.....

Curacao vs. California for the championship Sunday on ABC. Great time had by all teams a positive event in a global stressful time. The games have been fun to watch.

Ricky Henderson got away with the same thing in MLB for decades.

LLWS is "fun" but as a sport it is meaningless. If you listen closely, you will see that most of the dominant players have birthdays in August and September. The reason why they dominate is they are OLDER and more physically mature. A couple years later, those dominant kids won't even make their HS baseball teams.

And television reveals that the B&S umpiring at LLWS is awful. Always has been.

Great game, The USA won The Curacao team almost pulled it out great experience for all teams they will remember all their lives.

Forum List

Back