Little Mermaid White Again - Left Goes Crazy - RACE SWAPPING!

Nope.
I don’t even watch TV but I keep up with trends.
Nobody watches Black TV shows or movies.
I watched several episodes of the Family Matters show over the weekend when I found a network that was doing a marathon of the show and that was even with my having the whole show on DVD. To me, the show was one of the best shows of the 90s. :) :) :)

God bless you and the remaining cast members always!!!

Holly

I watched several episodes of the Family Matters show over the weekend when I found a network that was doing a marathon of the show and that was even with my having the whole show on DVD. To me, the show was one of the best shows of the 90s. :) :) :)

God bless you and the remaining cast members always!!!

Holly
The Cosby Show in the 80s was one of the best all-time.

You know what they didn't do a whole lot of? Woke shit.

They did a bunch of feminism stuff, but it was relevant and appropriate, not based no a bunch of BULLSHIT!!!

great. we'll redo fat albert, the jeffersons, sanford and son with white people.
They did try to redo Uncle Buck as a television show with an all black cast. Predictably it bombed and didn’t get renewed. Seems people remember that John Candy (a large white guy) was the man who played Uncle Buck (a movie I enjoyed). Don’t know why anybody, black or not, would want to try to play that role after Candy.

Maybe y'all are being too hard on Disney. This could all be a simple misunderstanding. What if Disney told the producer to cast a ginger, but when they wrote the letter; they didn't realize the producer was dyslexic? It could happen...

The Little Mermaid has crashed, burned and is being mocked relentlessly. Pinocchio and the black, bald, blue fairy is so bad it might tank Tom Hanks career.

Forum List

Back