Little Mermaid White Again - Left Goes Crazy - RACE SWAPPING!

Screenshot_20220915_071747.jpg

Mermaids have always been a European phenomenon. Imagine the outrage if a white actor was cast in the role of Kunta Kinte in a remake of Roots, or portraying Martin Luther King in a movie?

You leftists would be squealing like stuck pigs. Actually, it already happened, and the response was exactly like I said.

Casting of white actor as Martin Luther King prompts outrage from playwright​

Casting of white actor as Martin Luther King prompts outrage from playwrig

The Little Mermaid has crashed, burned and is being mocked relentlessly. Pinocchio and the black, bald, blue fairy is so bad it might tank Tom Hanks career.
Tom Hanks`s career is not dependent on what the Ku Kluxxers like or dislike.

To be fair... The character is supposed to be a fish-woman. And with eyes that far apart she can pass for a hammerhead shark...

Is this a great victory for the white race ?

You have to think so.

In years to come patriots will swap stories about their deeds in the battle of Little Mermaid.

What sort of freak would think that mermaids were black ? I mean......

You have to think so.

In years to come patriots will swap stories about their deeds in the battle of Little Mermaid.

Disney switched her back to white for their Chinese audiences. Did they do the same thing for the hillbillies in your shithole country?

I also have some bad news for you about Jesus.

He did not exist. He was a figment of the apostles' diseased imaginations.

FUCK JESUS!!!

Thor and Woden are white. They demand that I kill all enemies or die in battle.
well yea, Richard Carrier has a point.

this is what happens when you hand-copy documents over many centuries.

Yet Josh Hawley says that without the bible, america doesnt exist.

The Little Mermaid has crashed, burned and is being mocked relentlessly. Pinocchio and the black, bald, blue fairy is so bad it might tank Tom Hanks career.
Pinocchio is on the pedo creepy side. Figures Disney released it.

You have to think so.

Hans Christian Anderson apparantly...

videos talking about it are being removed and twitter is of course, banning those who would post such an atrocity. but what is so damn funny is all the whining about "race swapping" when that is exactly what disney did to begin with.

now you can and on the left will argue DISNEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT and save their rage for the truly problematic bakers who won't make cakes for a gay wedding. apparently they CAN'T do what they want.

amazing to me the problems that get our focus today.

Disney chose who they thought was the best person for the job. You are the ones going bonkers because she is black. These people should be banned from social media. They should be banned from going out in public.

Imagine that a corporation is so racist that they use a young black girl as a prop for manufactured controversy to make money. Then when people complain they use her as a shield against criticism.

You are the ones going bonkers over it. You are the racists. You can't contemplate the possibility that she might have been the best choice.

Forum List

Back