Little recognized brilliance of Mueller’s strategy….

Obama knew back in 2014 what the Russians were doing....but let them continue for 2 years. I even posted the link (multiple times) to the story where his own ex-administration people admitted they had not done enough, that they had 'CHOKED'.

Would an IDIOT.....like you......openly state here exactly WHAT your moron-in-chief has done in the last 2.5 years to "punish" Russia.......I mean besides kissing Putin' ass like he did in Singapore AND Helsinki???
Have you hugged your Putin Shaped Dildo today?

Since Trump became President he has worked with our allies to do the following:

1. The United States designates 23 Russian companies for sanctions.
  2. U.S. economic sanctions extended by one year.
  3. EU sanctions against 150 individuals and 37 entities extended by six months.
  4. EU sanctions on Crimea extended to June 23, 2018.
  5. The United States imposes sanctions on 38 individuals and entities, including the military company PMC Wagner.
  6. Economic sanctions extended to January 31, 2018.
  7. EU designates three Russian citizens and three companies for sanctions in connection with the delivery of Siemens gas turbines to Crimea.
  8. CLOSING OF RUSSIAN CONSULATE IN CALIFORNIA
  9. Sanctions against 149 individuals and 38 entities extended to March 15, 2018.
  10. The EU imposes sanctions on Dmitry Ovsyannikov, the Russia-installed governor of Sevastopol.
  11. EU extends economic sanctions on Russia to July 31, 2018.
  12. The United States imposes sanctions on 21 individuals and nine companies.
  13. The United States publishes the “Kremlin dossier,” a list of 210 people close to Vladimir Putin who might be designated for sanctions. The list includes all members of the Russian government, members of the presidential administration, heads of state firms, “siloviki” (former and current state-security officers), and oligarchs.
  14. U.S. economic sanctions extended by one year.
  15. EU sanctions against 150 individuals and 38 organizations extended to 15 September 2018.
  16. The United Kingdom orders 23 Russian diplomats, who Theresa May said were identified as “undeclared intelligence officers,” to leave the country after accusing Moscow of using a nerve agent in the attempted murder of former Russian spy Sergei Skripal on British soil.
  17. The United States makes first use of CATSAA law to impose sanctions on 19 Russians, including 13 indicted in Robert Mueller’s investigation into Moscow’s alleged meddling in the 2016 presidential election and Internet Research LLC, commonly known as the Russian “troll factory.”
  18. More than 20 Western states order dozens of Russian diplomats expelled, including 60 from the United States, which also ordered Russia to close its consulate in Seattle.
  19. The United States designates 38 Russian businessmen for visa bans and asset freezes to punish Russian “malign activity” worldwide.
  20. The EU imposes visa bans and asset freezes on 5 individuals linked to Russian presidential elections in Crimea.
  21. EU sanctions on Crimea extended to June 23, 2019.
  22. EU economic sanctions on Russia extended to January 31, 2019
  23. The EU sanctions six companies involved in the construction of the Kerch Strait Bridge.
  24. The United States imposes a ban on arms sales, arms-sales financing, U.S. government credit or other financial assistance, exports of national-security-sensitive goods, and most foreign assistance to Russia under the terms of the Chemical and Biological Weapons Control and Elimination Act.
  25. EU individual and corporate sanctions extended until March 15, 2019.
  26. Provided The Ukraine with defensive missile systems and military advisors and assistance.
A Timeline Of All Russia-Related Sanctions

What did Obama Do?

1. Pulled defensive missiles out of the Ukraine and Crimea.
  2. Gave Putin The Crimea.
  3. Gave Putin control of 20% of US Uranium despite the Rosatom Uranium One Bribery Scandal which Russia then sold to Iran
  4. Gave Iran $150 Billion to buy US Uranium from Russia and to buy Russian Weapons, Centrifuges, Nuclear Scientists and Nuclear Weapons Experts.
  5. Signed a fake treaty to allow Iran to get help from Russia to build and enhance their Nuclear Weapons program.
  6. Helped Russia secure Natural Gas Contracts in Europe.
  7. Helped Russian secure partnerships with Western Technology based corporations which they used to steal Western Technology.
  8. Paid Putin for a Russian Dossier to help Clinton Cheat her way in to the White House to Preserve "MUH LEGACY"!
  9. Weaponized The DOJ and FBI to help Russia destabilize our Democracy and facilitate a Soft Bureacratic COUP utilizing Russian Provided Propaganda.
  10. Weaponized The FISA Court against US Citizens by filing false affidavits based on Russian Propaganda that he purchased and used Illegally in The FISA Court to obtain Fraudulent Surveillance Warrants so he could spy on a Rival Presidential Campaign for Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:
I doubt Nat will have a reply to that post other than the normal "where's my binky I hate Trump" replies we see all the time.

Mueller's strategy is only brilliant to those who think using the justice system to punish political enemies is a good idea.

In other news, Trump has pardoned Conrad Black, another victim of Mueller's abuse of the justice system.

Would an IDIOT.....like you......openly state here exactly WHAT your moron-in-chief has done in the last 2.5 years to "punish" Russia.......I mean besides kissing Putin' ass like he did in Singapore AND Helsinki???

President Trump is tougher on Russia in 18 months than Obama in eight years

"Even though the left-wing media will never give him credit, President Trump has been far tougher on Russia than his predecessor, Barack Obama."

(I personally do not think you will even open up the link and read the article, because in doing so you will realize how ignorant 0or how much of a liar - you are.)

Obama knew back in 2014 what the Russians were doing....but let them continue for 2 years. I even posted the link (multiple times) to the story where his own ex-administration people admitted they had not done enough, that they had 'CHOKED'.

5. The United States imposes sanctions on 38 individuals and entities, including the military company PMC Wagner.
  7. EU designates three Russian citizens and three companies for sanctions in connection with the delivery of Siemens gas turbines to Crimea.
  9. Sanctions against 149 individuals and 38 entities extended to March 15, 2018.
  10. The EU imposes sanctions on Dmitry Ovsyannikov, the Russia-installed governor of Sevastopol.
  13. The United States publishes the “Kremlin dossier,” a list of 210 people close to Vladimir Putin who might be designated for sanctions. The list includes all members of the Russian government, members of the presidential administration, heads of state firms, “siloviki” (former and current state-security officers), and oligarchs.
  15. EU sanctions against 150 individuals and 38 organizations extended to 15 September 2018.
  16. The United Kingdom orders 23 Russian diplomats, who Theresa May said were identified as “undeclared intelligence officers,” to leave the country after accusing Moscow of using a nerve agent in the attempted murder of former Russian spy Sergei Skripal on British soil.
  17. The United States makes first use of CATSAA law to impose sanctions on 19 Russians, including 13 indicted in Robert Mueller’s investigation into Moscow’s alleged meddling in the 2016 presidential election and Internet Research LLC, commonly known as the Russian “troll factory.”
  18. More than 20 Western states order dozens of Russian diplomats expelled, including 60 from the United States, which also ordered Russia to close its consulate in Seattle.
  19. The United States designates 38 Russian businessmen for visa bans and asset freezes to punish Russian “malign activity” worldwide.
  20. The EU imposes visa bans and asset freezes on 5 individuals linked to Russian presidential elections in Crimea.
  23. The EU sanctions six companies involved in the construction of the Kerch Strait Bridge.
  24. The United States imposes a ban on arms sales, arms-sales financing, U.S. government credit or other financial assistance, exports of national-security-sensitive goods, and most foreign assistance to Russia under the terms of the Chemical and Biological Weapons Control and Elimination Act.
  26. Provided The Ukraine with defensive missile systems and military advisors and assistance.

What did Obama Do?

Pulled defensive missiles out of the Ukraine and Crimea.
Gave Putin The Crimea.
Gave Putin US Uranium which they then sold to Iran
Gave Iran $150 Billion to buy US Uranium from Russia and to buy Russian Weapons.
Helped Russia secure Natural Gas Contracts in Europe.
Helped Russian secure partnerships with Western Technology based corporations which they used to steal Western Technology.
Thank you for that awesome post / info. You were kinder than I was - I refuse to spoon-feed the little douche.

What did Obama Do?

Pulled defensive missiles out of the Ukraine and Crimea.
Gave Putin The Crimea.
Gave Putin US Uranium which they then sold to Iran
Gave Iran $150 Billion to buy US Uranium from Russia and to buy Russian Weapons.
Helped Russia secure Natural Gas Contracts in Europe.
Helped Russian secure partnerships with Western Technology based corporations which they used to steal Western Technology.
Thank you for that awesome post / info. You were kinder than I was - I refuse to spoon-feed the little douche.

Most Welcome

When an innocent person is accused of something they didn't do, they tend to go apeshit about it. And low and behold, the Mueller report shows Trump did not collude and did not obstruct.

OK, nitwit......Let's say that Trump is too fucking stupid to "collude or obstruct" himself......you should (unless you're a true idiot) have to openly admit that people who worked for Trump DID collude and obstruct.......AND, if that's the case, would you also admit that Trump surrounds himself with a bunch of low-life scum???

I bet you blamed Obama for some of the people who worked for him.....WHY NOT TRUMP???

Mueller's strategy is only brilliant to those who think using the justice system to punish political enemies is a good idea.

Even your half brain should tell you that Trump's new STOOGE, Barr, is doing EXACTLY that.....going after "political enemies"........N'est pas???..................LMAO

When an innocent person is accused of something they didn't do, they tend to go apeshit about it. And low and behold, the Mueller report shows Trump did not collude and did not obstruct.

OK, nitwit......Let's say that Trump is too fucking stupid to "collude or obstruct" himself......you should (unless you're a true idiot) have to openly admit that people who worked for Trump DID collude and obstruct.......AND, if that's the case, would you also admit that Trump surrounds himself with a bunch of low-life scum???

I bet you blamed Obama for some of the people who worked for him.....WHY NOT TRUMP???
Speaking of 'too stupid'.....

WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT MUELLER AND HIS TEAM CONCLUDDING THAT TRUMP, HIS FAMILY, OR ANYONE ASSICIATED WITH HIM WERE NOT GUILTY OF ANY COLLUSION WITH THE RUSSIANS?

(Which can't be said about Hillary...)

Even your half brain should tell you that Trump's new STOOGE, Barr, is doing EXACTLY that.....going after "political enemies"........N'est pas???..................LMAO

Here, I corrected it for you:

"....going after "DOMESTIC enemies"........

:rolleyes:

Citing an OPINION piece from JEN KERNS, also known as a leader of the FAILED TEA PARTY....does NOT help you idiots.

Putin "loves" Trump.........and the orange idiot kisses Putin's ass and believes an ex KGB thug over our own intelligence agencies.......Simple as that.
SO, LIKE I SAID, YOU DID NOT EVEN OPEN THE LINK....This is why I refuse to spoon-feed lil' snowflake douches.

peaking of 'too stupid'.....

WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT MUELLER AND HIS TEAM CONCLUDDING THAT TRUMP, HIS FAMILY, OR ANYONE ASSICIATED WITH HIM WAS GUILTY OF ANY COLLUSION WITH THE RUSSIANS?

One more time for ALL the Trump ass kissing, cult members.......

Mueller could NOT indict a sitting president.....under DOJ policies....PERIOD

Mueller CLEARLY outlined the results of the investigation that would have Trump sitting at dozens of trials were he NOT president.

Stop the bullshit that Trump was "cleared" by Mueller......ONLY Barr believes that shit.

You are a loon. In your twisted worldview:

1. Spying on a political opponent is fine.
2. Lying to the FISA court is fine.
3. Leaking confidential government info is fine.
4. Lying to Congress is fine.
5. Investigating 1-4 is going after "political enemies"

Go figure

SO, LIKE I SAID, YOU DID NOT EVEN OPEN THE LINK....This is why I refuse to spoon-feed lil' snowflake douches.

MORON.......why oh WHY should I take some Tea Bagging right winger's OPINION as "truth"????..................I leave that up to ass kissers like you.....LMAO

3. Investigating 1-4 is going after "political enemies"

IDIots like you pull THAT crap out of your ass..........Not ONE ounce of provable truth in the above.........only what Hannity tells you morons to believe.

"....going after "DOMESTIC enemies"......

Sure, nitwit.....Hide under your bed.......Trump has convinced you morons that he is the "victim"....and that our intelligence community cannot be trusted and that you now must believe what the little twerp, Putin, tells you to believe.

3. Investigating 1-4 is going after "political enemies"

IDIots like you pull THAT crap out of your ass..........Not ONE ounce of provable truth in the above.........only what Hannity tells you morons to believe.
River.....Egypt....:laughing0301:

"....going after "DOMESTIC enemies"......

Sure, nitwit.....Hide under your bed.......Trump has convinced you morons that he is the "victim"....and that our intelligence community cannot be trusted and that you now must believe what the little twerp, Putin, tells you to believe.
This is the same "intelligence community" that lied Murica into the Iraq war, shitferbrains.....They definitely can't be trusted.

Forum List

Back