LIVE: FBI conducting siege of Oregon wildlife facility

no shots fired yet but bring it on ...no harm in getting rid of a few more traitors
Were our founding fathers traitors? No need to respond. I am putting the likes of Anti American swine such as yourself on ignore.

I cannot believe how ignorant you retards are. The reason this is going down now is because a contingency of public figures was literally enroute to bring about a peaceful resolution.
Obama must be involved somewhere...right?

I cannot believe how ignorant you retards are. The reason this is going down now is because a contingency of public figures was literally enroute to bring about a peaceful resolution.

according to this feed

the feds said no public figures will be allowed in

LIVE: FBI Conducting Siege of Oregon Wildlife Refuge

The thugs with badges have made their move obviously. Wonder if they will murder another unarmed man or shoot one in the back or maybe just burn it to the ground like they did in Waco.

They have any tanks like the stunt Janet Reno pulled?

I should turn on the T.V.

a couple of helicopters
You mean planes?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

fuck you asswipe

You have to enforce the law. They are trespassing and making all sorts of threats of violence. Give them fair warning and a chance to surrender then go in there and beat the shit out of them. The rule of law has to be enforced and respected or society will break down.

Yeah? They had their chance for peaceful resolution a month ago.

FBI is fed up. Those idiots have taken over a wildlife refuge, acting all bad, now whining about Braveheart yet in the same breath that they have been betrayed because there should be "thousands" of people out there as a line of shields to protect their chickenshit asses. Oregon told them to GET OUT and GO HOME. Yet they didn't.

Now it's a prayer meeting and some schmuck from nevada seeking her 15 minutes of fame while idiots are yelling about refusing to go to jail over their own actions. Embarrassing all around.

LIVE: FBI Conducting Siege of Oregon Wildlife Refuge

The thugs with badges have made their move obviously. Wonder if they will murder another unarmed man or shoot one in the back or maybe just burn it to the ground like they did in Waco.

They have any tanks like the stunt Janet Reno pulled?

I should turn on the T.V.

a couple of helicopters
You mean planes?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

fuck you asswipe
:itsok:

:eusa_dance:

FBI is fed up. Those idiots have taken over a wildlife refuge, acting all bad, now whining about Braveheart yet in the same breath that they have been betrayed because there should be "thousands" of people out there as a line of shields to protect their chickenshit asses. Oregon told them to GET OUT and GO HOME. Yet they didn't.

Now it's a prayer meeting and some schmuck from nevada seeking her 15 minutes of fame while idiots are yelling about refusing to go to jail over their own actions. Embarrassing all around.
All they have to do is turn themselves in and it's over.

All they have to do is turn themselves in and it's over.
Mr and Mrs Loudmouth said they will be shot if they turn themselves over tonight. They want to wait til morning so the world can see in case the FBI shoots them. The FBI said no. You will come out tonight or we are coming in.

Oh, and Mrs Loudmouth said she is not coming out tonight cuz she does not want to go to jail.

Forum List

Back