LIVE: FBI conducting siege of Oregon wildlife facility

These guys are cracking me up! :lmao: They think America is supporting them.....lol

Dam it reminds me of the Occupier groups, the so called 99%'ers, then again it was to someones political advantage to sit back wasn't it? Now its a big deal? Interesting how its now viewed. Regardless the Interior Department's bureau of land mismanagement brought this upon themselves.

This is the chick on the phone calling for calm.

Meet Bimbo

Ca6BK2dUkAUcBFx.jpg

Twitter is killin' me. I've peed myself a few times reading what they are saying. here is one:

Idiot terrorist: "It's freezing. We need a propane heater." FBI guy: "It's warm in our cars!" Maximum Trolling.

I tweeted this thread with the live link. Then BAM! Off it went. They are on a roll over there tweeting this shit. Its hilarious.

Methinks this Michelle chick doesn't give a shit one way or another but does want her 15 minutes of fame for later on when she runs for senate or something. Betcha.

She announced her candidacy for Congress in December. She is just mugging for the camera and looking to use this event to catapult herself into higher office.

Forum List

Back