Live From Space

Darn! I thought you were leaving!:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for your comment. Loving seeing the earth as they pass over. Very interesting to see again just how thin our atmosphere is and how little separates us from space.

We're passing over (for you, since you're a Palin fan, the country of) Africa. ;) ;) ;)

Did you like watching the Russians help our astronaut exit when he landed on earth? Fascinating, huh?

Best of all is that its live.

The footage from space of 9/11 is still just as stunning.

Followed by footage of Manhattan today.

`

Thanks for your comment. Loving seeing the earth as they pass over. Very interesting to see again just how thin our atmosphere is and how little separates us from space.

We're passing over (for you, since you're a Palin fan, the country of) Africa. ;) ;) ;)

Did you like watching the Russians help our astronaut exit when he landed on earth? Fascinating, huh?

You're correct...I love Michael Palin! As far as the show, I was disappointed by the inane questions to be honest. These are the best and the brightest and it was a waste of their time. The footage of Earth though was great.

Almost live, they delay it several seconds in case aliens fly into frame. :)

Almost live, they delay it several seconds in case aliens fly into frame. :)

I didn't know about the protective virtual box the space station is in.

Forum List

Back