Live J6 Hearing...

Where is that video when President Trump tweeted to peacefully walk and not do what the democrats are obsessed about?

Where is that video when President Trump tweeted to peacefully walk and not do what the democrats are obsessed about?
It's 25 minutes in with a 10 minute intro.
Just wait, you'll get some good stuff.
Then you can claim FAKE NEWS.

This is highly damaging. Liz is laying out a brutal picture of Trump’s actions.

I didn't care for the way she said whatshisname took the 5th. There is nothing wrong with that. Just like there is nothing wrong with asking for an attorney even if you're innocent... in fact, if you're innocent you better damn well get an attorney. I like Cheney, but taking the 5th should not be construed as guilt... her tone implied otherwise.

Sadly, I think she will lose her primary and we will lose one of the few congresscritters with a sense of honor and integrity...

This is not popcorn worthy. Unless you like boring runarounds (Trump Russia Hoax).
Nothing is going to come of it but it’s nice to see some Republicans have the guts to call Trump out for what he did. The same can’t be said of you obviously.

This whole charade tonight is a pisser. Which is where I was when it started getting boring. What did I miss?

Liz, "To my Republican Colleagues. There will become a day, where Donald Trump is gone, but your Dishonor will remain."

Powerful:

Cruz
Jordan
Greene
Brooks
McCarthy
Gaetz
Cotton and the list is LONG.

Even if Jan 6 didn't happen, or wasn't the "insurrection" some claim, the manner in which trump conducted himself November 2020 through January was shameful, and a disgrace to the office of president.
Still, that is no excuse for our current situation.

Forum List

Back